Chapter Twenty Three

The Wallflower { Editing again }

[ OMG SO, chrldonr made this wonderful poster for me, and I was literally crying tears of happiness when I saw a message in my inbox. I'm so stunned that someone would even make a poster or anything for my very noob-like story. THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR READER, I LUV YOU!!! <3 Short chapter guys, MIANHAE ><]

Chapter Twenty Three:

Knight In Shining Leather

 

"Sungmi . . . Sungmi, wake up." said a soft voice.

"Mhm?" Amy yawned and sleepily opened her eyes, only to close them again and snuggle into her comfortable blankets and soft pillow. She happily sighed at the warm touch.

He lightly shook her shoulder again. "Sungmi, wake up."

Amy waved his hand away. "Later . . ." she mumbled.

"What did you say?"

She said it in a slightly louder voice, "Later."

He sighed, "At this rate you'll be late for school."

At the sound of 'late' and 'school', Amy's eyes popped wide open. She sat up straight and shook her head, trying to shake off the sleepiness. "Chen, why didn't you say that earlier?" she screamed, "I can't be late!"

Chen covered his ears from the sudden loud voice. "Okay, now just get rea-"

Amy was already grabbing clothes and running into the bathroom before he finished his sentence.

Chen smiled at the sound of her yelling to herself to hurry up. "I just hope she doesn't kill me when she realizes it's only 5:21 in the morning." He then smirked at the noise of clumsiness happening. "I'm such a troll sometimes."

 

Amy couldn't help but glare at Chen the entire time during breakfast. Mr. and Mrs. Kim already left for work, so it was just the two of them, and the maids. Amy doesn't like the word 'servant', and doesn't like 'maid' either, but 'helpers' sound even stranger. She kept glaring at him when she was putting the fork into .

Amy does not like loosing sleep by the way.

Chen shifted after a few more seconds of Amy's intense glare. "U-Um." he stuttered. "Sorry for waking you up so early. I just didn't want you to be late . . ." he pouted cutely, trying to lessen the girl's dangerous aura.

Amy's left eye twitched at the pout. The pout was one of her weaknesses. Control, don't get your gaurd down.

"Sungmi~" Chen wiggled around adorably. "Did I make you angry? I'm super, super, super sorry!!!" His voice went even more cuter and cuter with each "super".

Amy's heart just turned to goo and her anger just disappeared. She just couldn't get mad, it was just a motavation that she took too seriously right? "I accept your apology, Chen."

"Yehet!" Chen yelled in victory.

She raised an eyebrow at his reaction. "Isn't that Sehun's trend word?"

Now it was time for Chen to raise his eyebrows, "How did you know that?" He mischievously grinned.

She panicked in her mind, hoping that she didn't get caught. "I just knew okay. It's just hard not to over hear." She then quickly added, "People have loud voices you know!"

Chen nodded his head, "Sure Sungmi, sure. Well, I am done with my food, want a ride to school?"

Amy was about to reject when she realized how she almost got ran over by reporters the last time she said no to his offer.

"Let's go." she decided to say.

"You one hundred and one sure?" he asked with a teasing smile.

"Hurry up before I change my mind."

 

"Sungmi, are you really dating Chen?"

"Ugh, look at the sl*t, all over Jongdae oppa."

"Sungmi, are you really only dating Chen for money?"

"He deserves so much better, not some piece of dirt."

Disgusting remarks and harmful questions were flying over Amy's head. Chen moved Amy's head to his chest, protecting her from all of the harsh words being thrown at her. Amy's eyes were tearing up from the vicious sayings that she was hearing. Was she really doing something wrong? Did everyone really . . . hate her?

Chen must have noticed her discomfort and started to whisper soothing phrases. Like, "It'll be okay", "Don't listen to them", and "Keep on walking, you can do it". Amy slowly became less scared, but was still terrified of all the craziness.

The two made it to the hallway and the security shooed the reporters away. Chen carefully told Amy that he needed to talk to the principal. He didn't want to leave her alone, but the principal called him in for an emergency meeting. Chen gently kissed her forehead and Amy's face turned as pink as a peach.

Chen's head hovered over her forehead, "I'll be back soon. Be careful," he softly reassured her.

Amy nodded and bit her lip, "Go ahead. I'll be fine."

Chen hesitated at first but started to make his way to the principal's office. Amy saw a group of girls from the corner of her eye; they were glaring at her and the three were whispering to each other. Amy didn't like the look of them, but shrugged them off harmless. She took a deep breath of air and made her own way to her first class.

While walking, a thought popped up into her mind.

"Why did he kiss my forehead? Are we actually . . . dating? Does he also have feelings for me?"

 

Amy didn't see Chen for the rest of the day. Baekhyun went up to her and told her that he was going to be her 'protector' for the day. Amy went along with the flow and didn't question why Chen wasn't at school. He's probably doing some important stuff...

"Yah. Are you listening?"

Amy came back to Earth. "Huh?" she asked off guard.

"Stay here and don't move okay? I need to get something from Chanyeol real quick." Baekhyun told her. His eyes then turned softer and more with worry, "Be careful."

Amy scoffed, "'Be careful'" she mimicked. "I'm not some fine piece of china you know, I'm a tough girl." She crossed her arms for extra emphasis.

He rolled his eyes, "Sure you are, I'll be back soon though. I'm supposed to take you back to Chen's house." 

"Alright."

Baekhyun squinted his eyes at her when he reached the door of the classroom. "Stay put."

Amy frowned after the boy left the room. "I'm not a dog or something . . ." she grumbled.

"Oh wow, who do we have here?"

Amy's head whipped to the direction of the door in the classroom. It was the three girls she saw earlier that day. "What do you want." Amy did not like the situation right now.

"Woah." One of them sarcastically said, "This one actually has guts. Little Sungmi all alone?" she snarled.

Amy grimaced, "Again, what do you want?"

The girl on the most right side stepped in front. "We just want you to leave Chen oppa! He doesn't deserve someone like you, he's too good for you."

Amy could feel a fire starting to burn in her body, while another part of her was cringing from the girl's squeaky tone. "I'm sorry okay, but I'm not-"

As fast as lightning, the first voice kicked Amy onto the floor. Amy struggled to pin the girl down, but the other two harshly pushed her, trapping her.

"You can't escape Sungmi~"

One girl started to choke Amy, and Amy could start seeing stars. These girls are strong, even for looking like sticks.

"Let g-go of me!!!" Amy screamed, moving around and trying to loosen the girls' iron tight grips.

"Never."

"Help!!!"

The three witches cackled. "No one can hea-"

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Her."

The girls' hold on Amy disappeared and Amy was able to stand up, her outfit a mess and her her arms showed light bruises from the girl's sharp nails. Her eyes widened at the sight.

"O-Oppa." The leader stuttered, automatically putting on the 'cute and innocent' eyes.

He paid no attention to her and swiftly walked over to Amy. Amy was frozen in shock and almost fell when he stood in front of her, blocking her from the three girls. He turned to Amy and winked ever so charmingly anyone could do, with eyeliner, a full out black leather outfit, and gelled up hair. His gaze hardened when he turned back to the group of bullies.

"No one can hurt Sungmi, ever."

Amy finally found her voice from everything that happened. 

"J-Jongdae?"

 

~Flower~

 

Hi guys!!! Wow, I haven't updated in a while . . . Sorry about that, hehe. This chapter was a bit short, and I apologize for grammar mistakes. ><

I hope you enjoyed and um . . . I'll try to update as much as I can, okay? School is getting pretty busy, and it's getting difficult to get the 'fluffy' and 'happy' vibe sometimes.

The other story I'll be writing (more of a side one, this one is my main priority), is called Decisions of Heart.

It's a bit more of a serious yet comedic type of story, and all my 'negative' feelings go there I guess?

AND I'M SORRY, I AT ANGST.

Anyway, I wish you guys a happy Sunday!

But tomorrow is Monday-Let's ignore that.

See you soon,

Lynn <3

P.S: BTS's new song ^^^^ I NEED U GULL~~

P.S.S: Oops, girl***

P.S.S.S: Imagine Chen looking all hot and y. //DIES FROM THE FEELZ//