Chapter Eleven

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Eleven: I Fainted...Nice.

(Chapter is a bit longer  ^-^)

{Amy's POV}

My eyes widened and I sat up straight. I looked around and put my glasses on. I yawned and stretched my arms when I hit something...I mean someone?!?!

"Ow..." Someone whined in pain.

I looked to my right and saw Chen. Wait, why is Chen, Kim Jongdae in my house? How am I even home?!?

Then it struck me. I'm not even at home. I'm at the school nurse's office.

I sighed mentally and thought about how stupid I was till Chen reminded me that he was still there...and that I freaking hit him.

"Wow...You hit really hard for a girl!" Chen groaned, holding his face.

OH NO.I HIT HIS FACE.SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR.FANGIRLS MIGHT KILL MEH.

"I-I'm so sorry!!!" I said bowing while sitting down.

To visualize, I was sitting on a bed, and this boy over here is sitting on a chair that's dangerously close to my personal space.

"I'm okay..." He said still holding his face. "Hey, are you alright?"

Why wouldn't I be?

"Because you fainted earlier."

"I said that out loud?...Wait-I fainted?" I asked confused. "I fainted..." I said asking my self out loud.

"Are you okay? You keep repeating the same thing." Chen worriedly said. 

"I'm fine." I replied. "Are you okay? I think I slapped you..." I mumbled.

"Nah~ I'm pretty strong you know?" 

"Sure..." 

"Hey!" He yelled defensively.

I laughed, a real laugh, I haven't laughed in front of people for quite a while now.

"Hey Sungmi?" Chen said while grinning.

"Yeah?..." I cringed on how weak I sounded. I'm actually scared of this dude to be honest.

"So do you accept?" 

"Accept what?"

"Remember?"

"What?"

"What?" 

"Like...Before you fainted we were talking about something?" Chen said trying to help me remember.

The memories rushed back to my head at once and I felt  dizzy for a moment. Oh yeah...about me accepting that he'll always be at my side. How could I? (I'm sarcastic by the way)

"Oh...that..." I nervously chuckled.

"Do you accept me yet?" Chen asked like a little child, asking for candy.

"No."

"Why~" He pouted.

Geez, I'm starting to think I'm more mature than you Chen...And I'm pretty sure you're older than me.

"Hold up." I came back to my senses. "If I fainted around lunch...What time is it now?" I panicked.

What if they mark me absent? What if I miss something really important in class? 

"Calm down..." Chen said slowly. "It's only fifth period right now. Plus, I've excused you from the classes that you...missed? You're in the clear Sungmi."

I released the breath I didn't know I was holding. Then I started to panic a bit again.

"Did anyone see you carry me? Did you carry me? Or did someone bring me here?" I asked question after question.

What if the Queenkas come again? Will EXO fangirls come kill me? (Literally)

"Um..." Chen hesitated. "No one saw us since everyone was at lunch." 

Then he mumbled something I couldn't hear. I took deep breaths and rubbed my temples. Why is this guy so freaking persistent?!? If I could, I would have nicknamed him as "my annoying brother that for some reason likes to stick around me all the time". It's a long nickname but that doesn't matter right now. 

My foot started to feel weird and started to hurt a bit. Of course at a time like this, my foot got numb. And when my foot gets numb, it hurts when I move it.

"Fudge..." I said while trying to bear with the pain. I should get up and leave, also should tell the nurse I'm okay. Plus try to get away from Chen.

I took the covers off me and I was wearing a new set of clothes. I titled my head, confused.

"I got you a new set of clothes." Chen said noticing my confusion. He added, "Since your outfit before was...soaked."

"Do I have to pay you back?" Was the first thing I said.

"W-Wait what?"

"Do...I have to pay you back? These clothes look awfully...pretty." I murmured.

"Of course not! You can even keep them!" Chen stuttered.

"Are you sure?" I didn't want to get in trouble.

"One hundred percent sure!"

"Alrighty then..."

The nurse then walked in and told me that I could go back to class, well what was left of sixth period. Then she changed her mind and told me to just stay until the bell rang, saying that it was time to go home.

"Mr.Kim, you can leave if you want." Mrs.Lee (the nurse) said nicely.

"I think I'll stay with Sungmi, thanks anyway Mrs.Lee~"

Mrs.Lee nodded and left the room to take care of another student.

I got out of the bed and put on my shoes. Then I decided to thank Chen. Since he helped me get here after I fainted...

"Thanks Chen...Since I don't like feeling like I owe a favor, I'll make it up to you one day. You stayed with me the whole time and I really don't like being in debt." Someday...

"It's fine, truly." He insisted.

"If you really want to learn something about me, my mind won't change easily in these situations."

"B-But-"

"Bye Jongdae. See you tomorrow!." I said with a hint of "We'll see~" at the end. I walked out of the nurse's office and bowed out of respect to Mrs.Lee. I'm sure I left Chen speechless! (A/N Insert evil laugh)

Let's try to still keep low profile though... I repeated in my head as I was walking to my locker to get my stuff.

That's the thing I always forget. Why?

~~~~~~

Hi! How are you guys doing? This chapter was much longer than the other two recently, sorry about that! Now that since it's the weekend, I can write a bit more, but as always it depends on my schedule. I might made this one scene look like it took a lot of time, but this chapter just had a lot of dialog. Hope you eat well~

See you soon,

Peach123 (Nickname: Katie Lynn)

Songs:

Winner's Mino(?)- I'm Him

Beast- Good Luck

GOT7- Like Oh(?)

2NE1- I Am The Best

( Shinwha is back with "Sniper"!! Shinwha Fighting! )