Chapter Two

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Two: Revealing the "Someone"

 

-Chen's POV-

 

Today  just seemed like a normal day for me. I woke up in my mansion,took a shower,dressed,did my daily things, and had my breakfast that was prepared by the maids. Now I may sound like a rich brat, but at least I say thank you and is nice to them. After eating my phone buzzed saying that I got a text message.

 

Text Messages:

Kris: I'm driving you and Lay to school today since I feel like it.

 

Oh it's Kris...Should I troll him a bit? Hehehe (A/N Evil Chen-Chen ^^^) I texted him back.

 

Me: So your feeling like a happy dragon?

 

I waited for a bit, and then he responded.

 

Kris: -_- HAHA very funny~

Me: IKR I am very funny!

Kris: Shut up and get ready

Me: Okayyyyyyy..........Grumpy dragon now huh?

Kris: CHEN

Me: OKAY ILL GET READY~~~

Kris: Good dinosaur

Me: WHA U JUST CALL MEH

Kris: Mehrong~~

End of Text Messages

 

Aish that little son of a dragon

 

I got my backpack, MP3 player,and my music composing notebook. "BEEP BEEP", a car's honk could be heard. "I'm coming!!", I said and went out to the gates of my mansion (A/N dude really?!). I hopped into the expensive looking car and said my greetings to my buddies who I've known since childhood. "Hey Lay~ Yo! Waddup Kris~~", I said in a teasing tone. "Hey Chen!/Shut up Dino", Lay and Kris said at the same time. "Love Ya too Duizhang~", I said. "Yeah Yeah", Kris replied. Then the three of us were on the way to school, Seoul Music Academy.

 

We arrived at school and of course the crazy fan girls came to attack us. To be honest I like having fans...but NOT like this!! It is weird how all 12 of us always for some reason step out of our cars at the same time. I've always wondered how we always do that. So yeah we all stepped out and all the monsters girls came rushing in. Today though, I had fast enough reflexes to run before the fans got too close. "YAH JONGDAE AH!!", Baekhyun hyung yelled. I know I should've helped but...I'm sorry guys! A man gotta do what he gotta do. I went to my locker and then went to my first class, singing/music class. I go to A1 but since I arrived earlier than usual I decided to go to the other music classes. Eh~ I mean why not?  I went to B1 then C1. I arrived at C1 but since there seemed like there was no one there I was going to leave when...I heads such a beautiful,clear,and a soft-yet strong voice singing.

 

Sarangeul molla~

Saranguel molla~

 

I looked through the window and there was a girl, a girl I've never seen before at school, singing. Why have I never heard her voice before?....Why have I never seen her before?

 

Neo ppuniya~~

 

Her high notes were so stable and clear! I could tell she wasn't a crazy fan since they would be all at the gates by near. I listened to the full song and..to be honest...I fell in love with her voice... I mean, I could see how much passion and how hardworking she is in the music world. That's what I like most in a girl actually...

WAIT CHEN!! You BARELY know her! I shook off that thought and noticed that the girl started to look around the room.

OH NO CANT LET HER SEE ME!!!

 

So I quickly ran back to A1 and sat down thinking about what event just happened...

I think...I need to find more about her...She's just so interesting and different from the other girls...She seems..what's the word?....Unique!!!  

 

I didn't notice how lost in thought I was till the bell rang for students to get to class. Mhmmm~ Time for class!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a bit shorter than the other one since I didn't quite know how to write Chen's part XD Again this story might have some plot holes sooooo....Yeah! ^^^ I hope you enjoy this terrible fanfic, since it IS my first...owo My grammar and stuff is terrible TnT