Chapter Seventeen

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Seventeen:

The Aftermath

 

Amy never really poured her emotions out like that before. Sure, she've...cried, but never until that she couldn't move.

"Sungmi..." Chen said nudging her with the slightest push. "Wake up, the guys are looking for us."

"Mhm?" Amy hummed while sitting up. "Wait." Her eyes widened. "I fell asleep?"

Chen chuckled. Is chuckle the right word? She wondered.

"Yeah, you fell asleep, now lets go find the guys."

Amy must've looked confused as Chen cleared up 'guys'.

"EXO, the rest of those idiots."

She laughed at the wonderful description of the most 'hottest' boys in her school (words of many fangirls). "I'm sorry about the...thing that happened. Sorry about taking up your time, EXO's time too. Also sorry for-"

"Stop saying sorry." Chen sternly scolded her. "You shouldn't have to apologize for not doing anything wrong, it's okay."

"Alright...Mom." Amy joked it off, but couldn't ignore the feeling she was getting.

"M-Mom?!?" Chen stood up. "Mom?!?" He repeated. "I am a male thank you very much."

"You're welcome."

Amy mentally smirked at his flustered face. It was to say, slightly adorable with a bit of derp mixed in. No Amy, don't fall deeper.

"Anyway, lets go~" Chen said, snapping back to the original topic.

She stood up and dusted imaginary dust off her legs. "Let's go find them."

 

Amy and Chen found EXO...in the most weirdest way ever. To say in three words: Fangirl, dreams, ships.

Here's how the scene was-

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were arguing about cotton candy.

Sehun and Luhan were drinking bubble tea together (where they got it, it's a mystery).

Tao was whining to Kris about getting him Gucci stuff.

Kai and D.O were looking at a cookbook, talking about food (cookbook...).

Suho and Lay were staring intently at this one statue.

Then we have Xiumin, eating a steam bun and looking at everyone with a judging look.

"Wow..." Amy said. "Is this the true EXO?" She laughed at the sight. 

All heads turned to the two's way and Amy immediately felt self conscious.

"Um..." Amy tugged Chen's sleeve. "Why are they staring at me?" She lowly said.

To imagine this, she basically looks like a little kid, asking her mother or father a cute little question.

"U-Uh..." Chen stuttered, his face getting red.

"Aw~ Is our little Chen-Chen blushing?" Kris cooed.

"No!" Chen said waving his hands. "I'm just...hot."

Kai smirked and put his hand on Amy's shoulder. "I think the lady agrees with your statement, am I right?" He winked.

"Wait what?" Amy looked at Kai. "Me?" She pointed to herself.

"Yeah you, is Chen hot?"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol and everyone else silently laughed.

"Um..." Poor Amy didn't get the secret joke.

"He looks hot." She said unsure. Well he's sweating... She innocently thought.

Chen's ears were getting redder by the minute.

"Hyung~" Kai teased. "She thinks you're hot."

"Is there something wrong?" Amy looked around. "Did I say something weird?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"No..." Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other and couldn't hold their laughter anymore. They started laughing so hard, they couldn't breath.

"Are they okay?" She said.

"I don't know..." Kai also couldn't hold his burst of laughter.

"Y-Yah!!!" Chen whined.

"Wait-Hot-What-OH." Amy's mind went on a frenzy and her cheeks started to redden. "I didn't mean to say that!"

"Sure you didn't." D.O smiled.

"Hyung!" Chen ran to hide behind Suho.

"Um..." Amy flustered. "I...Um...Nevermind..." She hid behind her hair.

"Okay guys, don't tease them." Suho held his hands up. Everyone silenced. But then the darn 'guardian' started grinning. "Don't do it in public man, we don't want to ruin our image!"

Chen sulked from getting no help from his leader and Amy just wanted to punch Suho in the face. 

"B*tch..." Amy muttered.

D.O put his hand on . "No cursing young lady."

She removed his hand from . "Fine, and why do you guys call me 'lady'?"

"We just do?" D.O shrugged.

"It's a Kaisoo thing." Lay said.

"YAH!!!" D.O chased after the poor unicorn.

"Kaiso-?"

"KaixKyungsoo." Chanyeol answered Amy's question.

"Oh. Made up by your fangirls I assume?" She said, taking the cotton candy Baekhyun offered her. "Thanks Baekhyun ssi."

"Drop the formalities, I command!" Baekhyun told her.

"Yes...Baekhyun."

"Yehet!"

"Hyung, that's my word, don't use it."

"Kkapseong..."

"I'm lost." Amy said.

Lay patted Amy on the back and Amy jumped.

"Holy-"

"No swearing!" D.O yelled.

"Oh god." Amy rephrased.

"Don't be lost, find your way in the maze~"

"What maze?" She said. What the...EXO is crazy. She shouted in her mind.

"Time to go guys!"

All of the EXO members shuffled behind their leader(s) and Amy followed close behind, as she would've gotten lost if she didn't.

"So, Sungmi, how was the park?" Kris asked her in the car.

"It was...fun." Amy brushed the memory of Yeonrin. "Thanks, even though we barely know each other."

"We broke into your house and you didn't murder us, I think we know each other pretty well." Xiumin joked.

"I still can't forgive you over that by the way. You don't just break into someone's house." She pointed out.

"Yeah, sorry about that..." D.O rubbed his neck.

"We're here guys." Kris announced. "Well...See you someday Sungmi."

"Gege, we go to school together." Tao told Kris.

"Oh yeah..." Kris said in English.

"Um...Bye..." Amy awkwardly waved.

"Call me!"

"Call him baby!"

"AISH-SHUT UP, YOU'RE RUINING OUR IMAGE."

Amy smiled while walking into her lovely home. She closed the door with a sigh, she could see the people in the car waving at her, even though she closed the door.

She walked upstairs and took a shower, then she made herself some noodles. Then Amy walked back upstairs and laid on her bed, enjoying the comfort of her warm, squishy sleep throne.

"Ah~" She snuggled into her warm blankets. She checked her phone and there were already tons of messages. And apparently, someone added her into a group chat.

EXO Chat:

D.O: Yo, did you guys do your HW?

Kai: Yes Umma...

D.O: I'M NOT YOUR 'UMMA'

Lay: Yeah, you're Kai's boyfriend

D.O: No dinner for you Lay

Lay: Sorry :-:

Amy: Um...Hello?

Amy was nervous about replying, but she felt adventurous at that moment.

D.O: SUNGMIIIII~~~

Amy: Hi D.O ssi.

Baekhyun: Remember, drop the formalities!

Kai: Where the did you come from Bacon?

Baekhyun: It's BAEKHYUN not BACON for the LAST TIME KAI.

Kai: Whatever, hi Sungmi!!!

Amy: Hi.

Kris: Guys, don't bother Sungmi

​Amy: Hi Kris Sunbae

Kris: Yo

Chanyeol: AYO WASSUP KREASE!

​Kris: It's KRIS. K R I S.

Amy: Well...Hi K R I S

Sehun: See hyungs, you made Sungmi become like you

Amy: Oh Sehun, was that made to offend me?

Sehun: Hi Sungmi~ ^-^

Luhan: Sure Sehun, Sure

The chat went on, at least until 10:12 PM, when Kris told everyone to sleep. Amy yawned and was about to sleep, when Chen texted her on a private chat.

Chen: Hi

Amy: Hi

Chen: See you tomorrow ;)

Amy: Wait what?!?

Amy: HEY

Amy sat there speechless.

"What the heck...This feels like deja vu." Amy murmured. "Eh, it's nothing."

Amy plugged in her headphones and turned off the lights in her room. She slowly drifted off to sleep, listening to Taeyang's Wedding Dress, English version.

 

~Flower~

Hello people of the world~ I wanted to take advantage of the day with no school (thanks Mr.Cesar Chavez) and post a quick update for you wonderful people who actually read this fanfic! ^o^

And (prepare for cursing and fangirlness):

AHHHHH EXO CAME BACK!!!!! OMFG THEIR MV AND THEIR WHOLE ALBUM IS PERFECTION I TELL YOU. PER-FECT-TION.

I really like all of them, especially El Dorado and Hurt and Transformer and EXODUS and Call Me Baby and and and-

I just love all of them.

Have you seen their MV? I like got Xiumin and Baekhyun feels and-don't get me started on Lay. That little IDUCEWHIURGCF3RI!!!!

​I don't know if you guys know, but my bias in EXO (well currently) is Jongdae or Kyungsoo, as their voices are just heaven~

If you know about EXO, comment your favorite new song from EXO, or just a song you like from EXO!

​See you soon,

Lynn

P.S: WHY SM, WHY TWENTY VERSIONS?!?!?