Chapter Nine

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Nine: Standing Up To The "Queen"

(A/N I changed the poster ^^^ I'm pretty proud that I actually made it!)

{Amy's POV}

I went into my music class, and everything went like a normal day. Except that I kept thinking about what Chen said before he left. Did he really mean it? Or am I just over thinking things? Should I just forget about the whole thing after today or should I continue talking to him? My mind was spinning in all directions when fourth period ended.

It was time for lunch, the dreaded time if Chen remembered about the thing. I walked to my regular spot in the cafeteria, which was the small corner part. It was a small table, but perfect for one person. I decided to try to "hide" from Chen, but he probably was just joking. Till....They came.

"What's up loser?" Jihye said while leaning on the table.

My eyes widened and my mouth opened a bit. The Queenkas are here. And they don't sound happy.

"Nothing much." I said with a poker face.

"Well...Some little birdies told me that you've been hanging around Chen." Jihye said while smirking. "And...Kings go with queens, not peasants."

I knew it. I cursed in my head of being so foolish and stupid. I never knew the Queenkas would actually talk to me...

"And people like you...Need to know their place." She smirked even more. "Boys?"

B-Boys? What-

A bucket of water tipped over my head. I stood up because of the cold water and everyone stared at us. Even EXO stared at us. My blood boiled because of the unfairness. It's all about if you're rich or not, how popular you are.

"What. Was that for?" I said looking up from my hair. "To afraid to do things yourself?" I smirked, feeling accomplished at looking at her shocked face. "Nah~ I think you're just a coward. Relying on money, that YOU didn't even work for. I think you shouldn't be called a "queen". But a spoiled brat."

Gasps were heard from around the room. At the EXO table, laughs were trying to be suppressed. They all liked that girl who stood up to Jihye. They thought, "She's different and strong, nice."

"That girl has some guts." Kai whispered to D.O.

"Very interesting.." D.O replied.

Chen didn't like what he was seeing, but was too far to stop Jihye. "How dare she hurt Sungmi!" Chen said to himself. His blood boiled at the sight of Amy drenched in water, but felt relieved to see that Amy wasn't a simple push over. That she actually stood up for her self. And that made Chen like Amy even more than he already did.

(A/N Hehe, I think it's more like "love" than like, am I right?)

"W-What did you just call MWAH?!?!?" Jihye screamed.

"Correction, "me"." I said correcting her. "Do you even know your grammar?" I asked.

"Don't out smart me nerd!" She yelled.

"Out smart?" I laughed, you know that mocking laugh? "You're just too dumb, that I'm just using common logic."

Jihye stuttered and realized how much of a fool she looked like, even though she wasn't the one soaked with water. She shouted in frustration, mumbling how she'll show me to not to mess with her, and walked out of the cafeteria. While I just stood there, feeling refreshed (not because of the water), but still very cold. 

I sneezed and realized that I was getting a cold. So I walked out of the cafeteria, dripping wet, and headed to my locker.

What I didn't know was that someone decided to follow me...

~~~

A little short chapter before I went to sleep ^^^ I might be updating tomorrow, but it depends on my schedule. Amy stood up to the Queenka, yay! I was originally going to make Chen save her...But decided on making Amy a strong female lead, since we need more of those in fan fictions AND regular books. Plus, I added a little Kaisoo moment. *wink* Thank you for the kind words, as I'm shocked to see people actually enjoying my story! Thank you guys <3

Song: Girls Generation- Everyday Love