Chapter Five

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Five: Crazy Lunch Part 1

~~~~~~

 The bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch.

*YESSS! Freedo-* Amy was celebrating in her head and was about to stand up, when one of the kingkas, Luhan  walked in front of her desk.

"So nerd." He started.

Alison sighed mentally. *This was definitely NOT on my agenda today...*

"Since you probably don't have any friends." He paused for his "girl friends", Jihye to laugh.

*Ugh...Cocky jerk.* Amy thought annoyed.

"So, want to join us for lunch? I mean, of course-" Luhan started.

"No." Amy said stern yet calm. "I do not want to eat with you...Luhan-ssi."

*Gosh I hope he forgets about this...I mean I don't like associating with "these" people.* She hopefully thought.

"I order you to eat with me, as I basically own this school." Luhan said with a small smirk. "Come~ Or else."

*The fudge!* Amy shot lasers at the back of Luhan's head. She sighed and decided that it was best to follow him, to get it over with. "I'm coming..."

Luhan, Jihye, and Amy walked to the cafeteria. Well Amy slowly walked behind the two, while Luhan and Jihye was walking like super models. Whispers filled the hallways as soon as they left the classroom.

"What is that nerd doing there?"

"OMG! That is not her place!"

"B**ch."

Nasty comments, and very little positive ones were said, mostly from fangirls of Luhan and fanboys of Jihye.

Amy sighed once again in her head. *Just be brave, it'll be over soon.*

The three walked into the cafeteria and it all of a sudden became quiet. "Follow me nerd." Luhan instructed.

"Fine...Luhan-ssi." Amy replied quietly yet strongly.

They walked to the "EXO" table and all of EXO's eyes turned to Luhan, but mostly Amy. And someone was especially looking at Amy. His eyes widened and was very surprised.

"Sit next to...Suho." Luhan told Amy.

Suho was surprised but let Amy sit next to him. Amy went next to Suho and sat in between him and Lay. 

"Why am I here?" She asked. "Can I leave now?"

"Yeah why AR-" Jihye started, but got cut off by Kai.

"You're actually kind of pretty. What's your name?" Kai asked Amy.

*Uhhh...* She panicked in her head. *Should I tell him?!? It'll ruin my low profile if I do!*

"Oh my god~" Jihye said with a b**chy tone. "Are you dea-"

"Amy." She replied irritated. *You spoiled brat.* "Or Sungmi."

"Last name?" Kai asked.

"...Lee." Amy replied.

*Her name's Amy/Lee Sungmi.* Chen took note of in his mind.

"Um Sungmi, you can have my lunch since you're going to eat with us..Right?" Lay asked Amy.

"U-Umm..." Amy stuttered, thinking of the consequences if she did stay with EXO. But then Lay flashed his smile with that darn dimple of his and Amy couldn't refuse. "Sure...I guess." Lay then handed Amy his lunch (which was untouched) and took out his composition notebook. 

"Eat~" Suho said to break the ice. So Amy started to eat slowly as it was still very much awkward.

"You know what?" Xiumin suggested. "We should introduce ourselves!"

"I'll go first!" Chanyeol volunteered.

*Oh boy...* Amy sighed in her head, for about the fourth time. *This week has been very weird for me.*

~~~~~~

Hi! Sorry for not updating much, I've been busy with school, but since I have the whole week off....MORE UPDATES~ Why am I so happy, I don't know. XD I hope you are enjoying this story and having a nice life ^^^ Okay that sounds weird... AHH MOVING ON~ (awkwardnesss) Happy late Valentine's Day and early Lunar New Years!

Song for this chapter (now) is Growl by EXO M.