Surprise

No Other Woman

“Kyuhyun, your house,” Kyuhyun was awaken by Donghae’s shaking, telling him that they had arrive in his house already. He thanked them for the ride and got out of the van.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa!” He heard and turned to see Sooyoung ran to him while wearing jumper shorts and a purple shirt that says, ‘world’s most beautiful wife’, which he got her during their first month as a wedded couple. Her hair was in pigtails and she looked absolutely adorable like a child. The guys practically had their jaws drop as they caught sight of her.

 

“YAH! Stop looking at my wife. Drive off now,” he yelled as he took his bags from the trunk.

 

“Oppa!” She squealed, charming not only his husband, but everyone else. “Let’s go inside. This van won’t seem to leave immediately,” I said and pulled her into the house.

 

She had prepared a candle light dinner for the two of them. “You wouldn’t mind having an early dinner, right?” she asked and she nodded.

 

“Oppa~” she used her aegyo on him again, his weakness.

 

“Yes, my baby?” He asked.

 

“I’m hungry,” she pouted. He gave her a kiss before pulling her chair and pushing it for her to sit on. There was wine, meaning she really did prepare for this event.

 

“You got this wine?” He asked as he read the label of the mouth watering wine.

 

“I asked someone who’s good at wine. Knowing you, you’d like it,” she giggled. He just smiled at her and opened the bottle of wine. The sweet aroma filled the room and Kyuhyun poured the wine over their glasses.

 

The food looked like for 5 people, but it was only just for the two of them. They just love to eat, and Sooyoung is just a wife who eats like she’s pregnant when she’s not. After eating and cleaning up, they sat at the couch.

 

“Oppa, did you have fun?” Sooyoung asked, scooting closer as she holds Kyuhyun’s thighs and her purposely rubbing her chest on his arms. He bit his lower lip and she left out soft giggles.

 

“Oppa, open your eyes,” she whispered seductively, making him feel her hot breaths on his neck.

 

“I’ll just go to the bathroom. Why don’t you prepare yourself in the bedroom? I can sense your body wanting it already,” she teased and lightly traced his clothed member with her finger. She giggled as he let out a moan. She stood up and went to the bathroom. Kyuhyun is just excited to see what awaits him. He can’t wait to see what surprise his wife had given him.

 

So he went to their bedroom and changed into shorts and a simple shirt, even though he knows it will just be removed later. He lay down on their bed and placed his hands behind my head as he waits for Sooyoung.

 

“Oppa~” He heard her seductive voice and turned my head towards the direction of the voice of his wife.  She was wearing a silk purple sleeveless night gown that only covered a fourth of her thigh, exposing her beautiful and slender legs. “Like what you see?” She giggled as she turned around.

 

“Of course,” Kyuhyun answered. He watched her as she slowly walks toward their bed. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

 

“I love you, Soo,” he whispered in between the kiss.

 

“I love you too, Kyu,” she answered and wrapped her legs around his waist.

 

He was such a lucky guy to have her.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The following morning Kyuhyun woke up from a great slumber. He looked to his side and saw the look of his tired wife. How many did they do it last night? 4, 5, 6 or maybe more that they’ve lost count. He traced her beautiful features and kissed her forehead. She stirred and fluttered her eyes open.

 

“Good morning beautiful,” he greeted her and gave her a peck on her lips.

 

“Good morning handsome,” she said and sat up to stretch her arms.

 

“Are you going to work today?” She asked him.

 

Kyuhyun sat up and wrapped his arms around her before answering.

 

“Still no, not unless something important, but I don’t see what’s so important more than being with you,” he answered and they both giggled. “Well, I better wash up and prepare breakfast,” she stood up and limply walked to the bathroom.

 

“You’re limping,” he pointed out.

 

“Thanks for stating the obvious. Blame yourself for being a ert that you are,” she rolled her eyes.

 

“But you love you, right?” He batted my eyelashes for an attempt to do aegyo and she just laughed before entering the bathroom. Kyuhyun stood up to stretch when his cellphone suddenly rang.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

 “Yeoboseyo, Kyuhyun,” it was Leeteuk.

 

“What is it hyung?” he asked. 

 

“Sorry to disturb you, but the president’s daughter is coming, and they said that she’s gonna check our newest proposals and see what projects could be approved. She has high standards and they said she even graduated from Japan! Her father trusts her in making the decision on the next big project of the company. Kyuhyun, this is your chance. You can get promoted if your game proposal can be chosen,” Leeteuk hyung said, sounding more excited than I should be.

 

“Arasseo, Arasseo. I’ll be there,” Kyuhyun hung up with the smile.

 

Just then, Sooyoung stepped out from the bathroom. “Who was that?” She asked.

 

“It was Leeteuk hyung,” he smiled.

 

“It seems like good news,” she said and sat beside him.

 

“It is! The company’s president’s daughter is coming, and hyung said that if my project proposal will be approved, I have a high chance of getting promoted!” He said and hugged her.

 

“Kyu—Kyuhyun! I’m suffocating!” She said and he pulled away.

 

“Sorry about that,” he said and stood up.

 

“Well then, I have to take a shower now and get dressed.” He grabbed a towel and was about to head for the bathroom.

 

“And your quick breakfast will be?” She asked him before she goes out of the room.

 

“A simple sandwich and a glass of orange juice can do,” he answered and went to the bathroom.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“Thanks, Soo,” Kyuhyun said as he quickly eats his sandwich as he wear his shoes.

 

“Drink your juice or you’re gonna choke,” she handed him the glass and he drank it all in one gulp.

 

“I have to go now. I don’t want to be late,” he said and placed the glass to the sink.

 

“You forgot something,” Sooyoung said and held one folder up in the air. He smiled and took it from her. She pulled his necktie and fixed it properly. She also fixed his hair and after that, tiptoed to give him a kiss.

 

“Good luck, yeobo. Fighting!” She pumped her fist on the air and he pinched her cheeks. He gave her on more kiss for goodbye and left the house.

 

The office was a 30-minute drive from their house, but since there was traffic, it took Kyuhyun almost an hour.

 

“Sorry, I’m late!” He said as he ran.

 

“You just arrived in time. She will be here in a while. Go to the restroom and fix yourself,” Donghae pushed him towards the restroom and fixed himself.

 

He was wiping his sweat off his forehead when he heard the ‘good morning’ greetings of everyone. It was a sign that the president’s daughter had arrived already. Kyuhyun quietly went out of the restroom and returned to line up. He can only see the back of her, and she has a beautiful and thin bone structure.

 

“Good morning, everyone, as most of you know, I am the president’s daughter,” she said with her back still facing everyone. “Now let me introduce myself,” she said and finally turned her head, revealing a shock of Kyuhyun’s life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I am the president’s daughter and sole inheritor of this corporation, Im Yoona.” 

 

 

 


 

Sorry for updating just now. School resumed, and I wasn't able to tell you. Yeah, so it won't be that frequent for me to upate anymore. T.T Just to tell my sched, don't expect on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I go home late at that time. The rest, you may expect. :D 

 

If there are errors, sorry. I wasn't able to proofread. :p Hello new subscribers and comments are loved! :D See you on twitter! ^^