I Will Do Anything For You

No Other Woman

Kyuhyun stared at Sooyoung in disbelief. Never did it cross his mind or anyone’s mind that the two of them would separate. Why were things happening so fast? Kyuhyun gulped, not taking the papers in Sooyoung’s hands.

 

“I know you wouldn’t accept them easily. I just wanted to tell you that if you love me and you know your mistakes, you’d agree to this. I’m not pressuring you, but I’m just reminding you of what you did.”

 

It was like a slap on Kyuhyun’s face of what Sooyoung had told him. Those papers were like a reminder of what he did to her, all the pain and lies he did.

 

“I’ll leave this. It’s getting late,” Sooyoung said and went out of their house. She went inside her cousin’s car and sighed.

 

“Are you okay?” Victoria asked and she nodded.

 

“Oppa, please drive,” she said and closed her eyes. She took her phone and decided that she needed someone to talk with besides her oppa and unni.

 

 

Meanwhile Kyuhyun was still standing where he was from earlier. He couldn’t chase her. He had no right to do so after all. He did hurt her so much he doesn’t know what to do anymore. He had finally realized how big his mistake was.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

“I really wasn’t expecting you’d call me,” Donghae rubbed the back of his head and shyly smiled at Sooyoung.

 

“You said for me to call, right? Now that I called, you’re actually complaining?” Sooyoung , making Donghae panic.

 

“NO! I just wasn’t expecting this soon,” he said and rubbed his arm.

 

“Sorry. Let’s just order, okay?” Sooyoung suggested. The two ordered some frappuccinos before sitting down.

 

“So, you liked me all this time, huh?” Sooyoung suddenly said, making Donghae nervous. He blushed, but nodded anyway. “I thought you were dating someone else?” She asked.

 

“I had to lie. I had to make them think that I am interested in someone else and not you,” Donghae confessed, drinking his coffee. Sooyoung knew that Donghae was a good person. The guy likes her, but he tried his best to hide this to everyone else.

 

“Donghae, you’re a nice guy,” Sooyoung began.

 

“Please don’t tell me to stop liking you because I’ve been trying to live like this for a while. I wish I can really forget my feelings for you because it really hurts living that you like your best friend’s wife,” Donghae sighed.

 

“Donghae, since when did you realize that you felt something for me?” Sooyoung asked. Donghae was Kyuhyun’s best friend when they were in high school. Donghae met Sooyoung back then and found her very beautiful. He thought that she only admired her because she was very beautiful. He knows his limits. The girl was his best friend’s childhood sweetheart anyway.

 

“When we were in college,” Donghae began, narrating when and how he felt something for Sooyoung. “You were practicing for a dance. I watched you danced and your moves were so impressive,” he confessed.

 

“I remember that. You helped me dance, right?” She remembered how thankful she was to him because she managed to get praises from her dancing.

 

“Yes, while we were dancing. Each move we made felt like my heart couldn’t follow the dance’s rhythm and beat. From then on, I kept my feelings for you. That was why I was there every time Kyuhyun wasn’t there, because I wanted to keep you safe,” Donghae said. He was slowly pouring out his heart to Sooyoung. He could never lose anything anyway.

 

“Oh, Donghae, I thought you were only doing it because I was Kyuhyun’s girlfriend, but I guess there are more reasons to it,” she smiled, recalling how grateful she was to this guy in front of her.

 

“I never really wanted to compete with Kyuhyun because I know that the two of have been together even before I met both of you, so it seems so bad that I just come in between the two of you. I wish that we’d all get back together, even with Siwon," he smiled and Sooyoung was startled at the mention of another friend's name.

 

"Speaking of Siwon, have you heard that the guy is coming back?” Donghae said with smiles, missing the fact that Sooyoung was bothered.

 

"Soo, is there something wrong?" Donghae asked.

 

“I need to tell you something about Siwon,” Sooyoung suddenly said. She had to get it out of her heart. She and Siwon did something that weren’t right. Maybe that was why this was happening to her.

 

 

-----FLASHBACK-----

 

Sooyoung and Siwon were at the house of the latter for a practice. They were practicing their lines for a short play where they were partnered up for their acting class.

 

“Why does it have to be her?” Sooyoung read from her script.

 

“Because it is her… I waited for your return, but where were you?” Siwon said and took a step closer to Sooyoung.

 

“I told you that I need to go away. My heart already belongs to someone else,” Siwon said and turned his head away from Sooyoung.

 

“I don’t believe you! We all know very well that you always have been in love with me,” Sooyoung said and held Siwon’s chin.

 

“What about him?” Siwon asked, referring to the imaginary boyfriend. It was just supposed to be acting, but he wanted to make it real. He was referring to Kyuhyun at this moment. Sooyoung was looking at the script, waiting for Siwon’s lines. She was supposed to not say anything. She looked at Siwon to find him looking at her with eyes full of sadness.

 

“Forget him and be with me,” Siwon meant it more than just his line.

 

There was a kissing scene afterwards and they said that they should practice it so it won’t be awkward. Siwon took steps closer to her and held the back of her head. Their eyes met and their hearts were beating so fast. Sooyoung held Siwon’s cheek and waited for the latter to kiss her. He slowly leaned down and captured Sooyoung’s lips. It wasn’t supposed to last long, but Sooyoung kissed back. Forgetting that it was all an act, Siwon kissed her deeper. This may be the first and last chance to have her like this. Siwon wrapped his arms around her, while her arms s on his neck. The kiss was long, and when they parted, they were catching their breaths. They looked at each other’s eyes and Sooyoung knew what a big mistake she had made.

 

“I’m sorry,” Siwon said. The two of them sat down at his couch. No words uttered, just actions. Sooyoung looked at him and caressed his cheek.

 

“You were great,” she said and his bottom lip with her thumb.

 

“Can you forget him for a while and be with me?” Siwon asked as he closes his eyes and hold on Sooyoung’s hands. He knows that she will reject him. That was why he kept his eyes close. But he did not expect what Sooyoung did next. She kissed him again. Siwon did not lose this chance.

 

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

 

“WHAT?!” Donghae yelled, surprised at Sooyoung’s confession.

 

“We were young. It happened in the middle of our 2nd year in college. Didn’t you notice why there were days that we were always together?” Sooyoung said as Donghae recalls their college days.

 

“Those acting practices at his place…”

 

“Yes, we weren’t just acting. But we only made out,” Sooyoung said as tears began to form on the corners of her eyes.

 

“But still, that’s considered as—“

 

“Cheating? I know. At one point I almost broke up with Kyuhyun. Have you noticed that time when Kyuhyun and I were always fighting and Siwon was always there to comfort me?” Sooyoung asked and Donghae nodded. He remembers clearly how they had so many misunderstandings.

 

“When did you stop?” Donghae asked. He remembered that by the end of their 2nd year, Siwon went to America.

 

“We really didn’t stop. He just went to America. Things ended like that. After that, I have completely erased my sins with Siwon. When Kyuhyun and I got married, he messaged me and told me to forget everything. We were young back then. We remained as friends.”

 

She just cried while Donghae comforted her. Karma, she would always think of. Life is just cruel. This was revenge of what she did when they were in college.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Kyuhyun’s phone rang for the nth time. He was in a bar, drinking for the past hour. He looked at his phone and closed it. He needs an outlet. Sooyoung just left him. He was in such pain and sorrow. He paid the bartender and hopped in his car. He wasn’t completely drunk or tipsy. He has a high tolerance, so despite the 3 bottles of soju he had just drank earlier, he was still in his proper mind. He drove to the one place he hopes to release all the pain in his heart. He banged the door and it opened. The moment the door was opened, Kyuhyun crashed his lips unto her.

 

“Kyuhyun!” Yoona pulled away and looked at Kyuhyun. His eyes were red and he really did look like he cried.

 

“What happened?” Yoona guided Kyuhyun to her couch and took a towel and basin to wipe his face.

 

“Sooyoung…” Kyuhyun muttered. Yoona bit her lip. She should control herself not to cry in front of him.

 

“What did she do?” She asked and ran her fingers at his lips.

 

“She filed for a divorce,” Kyuhyun said. Yoona stopped and widened her eyes. Were these true? Yoona had waited for the moment for her to have Kyuhyun in for her own, but it seems too fast an surreal.

 

“I don’t know what to do if this divorce pushes through,” Kyuhyun covered his face with his hands. Yoona closed her eyes and sighed. She removed his hands and held her face.

 

“I’m always here for you,” she said and crashed her lips with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun wanted to forget the pain. He wanted to have a release of all that he was feeling. And since Yoona is here, he could never let go of this chance.

 

A , a , a , a fool and so much unpleasant words can be described by what Yoona had been doing. At the end of those words, she’s also a fool and a martyr. She’s a fool into thinking that she can have Kyuhyun despite everything, even if the guy is in love with someone else and that he is married. A martyr because she chose to still be in a ‘forbidden relationship’. It’s hard. She’s the bad girl of the story. She persuaded to be the third party. But it isn’t glorious. She has to always hide everything. And no matter what, she will never be the number one in Kyuhyun’s heart.

 

It may hurt when others call her with a bad name, but sometimes she would never care. She never expected that she would be like this to love, someone who is willing to do everything for the man she loves, even if it will hurt her. No one can understand her right now. She's not someone after the money, she's someone after the love. She's just unlucky to find that the guy she loves is married.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Sooyoung was reading a book when Victoria knocked in her bedroom door. “Sooyoung, someone’s at the door."

 

“Who is it?” She asked as she puts the book she was holding away.

 

“An old friend~” Sooyoung chuckled and went to see who was at their door.

 

The person had his back facing her. He was talking on the phone. She took a few steps closer before making sure that her hunch was right. The guy placed his phone down and sighed.

 

“Siwon…” She breathed out. He turned around and faced her with a smile. It was him. It was really him. The guy, who at one point, made her heart beat so fast besides for Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

“Sooyoung... How are you?” 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I love how you were all going 'Soohae' at the comment section. :D But someone else will take care of that. Sorry if I make it things complicated by putting Sihae. I just want to show Kyuhyun how Sooyoung is loved by all~ XD And the mystery of what Soo did back in college is revealed. Share your thoughts, okay? You're in for a whirlwind finale, which will happen by the end of the week... or in a few days.. :>

 

Anyway, have any of you seen Skip Beat? I JUST DIED WATCHING IT~ I just want to kick Sho's balls, but since it's Donghae, I can't. WHY IS HE SUCH A HOT BASTARD?! askdfjalgjksklfgjsd;gkjklsg