The Other Woman

No Other Woman

She was given this vacation to rest from her father. She had wanted to have rest before she works her off in trying to impress her father. Being the heir in training for their company is hard, especially if your father doesn’t trust you. Unluckily, that is her case. But she’s bound to show that she can just do what men can do.

 

Her personality is really what you’d expect in a rich and spoiled daughter. She may come rude and strict, because that’s how her father raised her. She loves to go clubbing and drinking, like any other girl who ‘just wants to have fun’. Love has no place in her heart. She dates and gets into flings, then leaves the guy just at the moment they will fall in love with her. To her, commitment and love is not in her dictionary.

 

This trip somehow made her change her mind, especially after meeting this certain brown-haired game-loving guy who seems to attract her. He stood out for her. He looks so innocent since he hasn’t taken advantage of her since they’ve met. A keeper, she thought. He was a guy not just fit for a fling. He could be more than just that.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

After coming back from the spa, she went to find a good outfit for the night’s party. Choosing from her line of branded clothes, she opted to go for something simple, a simple pink tank top and white shorts to accentuate her slender legs. Her legs were on of her best assets anyway.

 

“Are you done?” Her friend knocked on her door. Opening it up, her friend wore a smile. She knows that her friend was just excited.

 

“You should try to put your hair in a ponytail,” her friend said.

 

“Thanks omma,” she joked while her friend rolled her eyes.

 

“Just kidding, Seohyun, now let’s go,” she pulled Seohyun to the elevator and dragged her out to the beach. Once they reached the beach, Seohyun detached herself away from her.

 

Turning her head around, she saw the apple of her eyes. He was wearing board shorts and a simple graphic tee. He was holding a glass of alcohol, something she’d probably enjoy with him tonight. She walked towards him with a smile and he returns her smile. He sips from his glass before talking with her.

 

“Have you been drinking for a while now?” She asked and Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Just arrived, and this is my first glass. Want to join me? I really don’t want to dance with my friends, especially Ryeowook and Yesung,” he said, rolling his eyes and earning a chuckle from her.

 

“Sure, and as promised, I shall repay you by buying drinks,” she said, earning a smile from him. They sat at the bar and ordered their drinks.

 

“So, what do you think of the beach?” She asked.

 

“It’s good. Better than I expected,” he answered, drinking his glass.

 

“What do you mean?” She asked, scooting closer to him.

 

“I was expecting to be alone with no one to interact with, but luckily, I met you and I had someone to be with while everyone else is busy flirting with girls,” he smirked at the last statement, making her like that evil smirk on his face.

 

After many glasses, Kyuhyun offered her to dance and she took it. He guided her to the dance floor with their hands clasped together, and the other hand holding their glass of alcohol. It was fun and safe at the beginning with them dancing so cute with each other and looking so awkward, but things became more aggressive afterwards.

 

They had their drinks on their hands, sipping and drinking along with the fast and y rhythms of the music. Everywhere you look, the scene was what you expect from drunken people. People were dancing so close with one another, grinding their hips together, some making out, some urgently returning to their rooms and much more, and the two of them were no different. They were dancing too close with Kyuhyun’s hands on her waist. She turned and made sure her back side rub on his lower region, which she successfully did from the soft moan that escaped Kyuhyun’s lips.

 

She pressed her body more with his and chugged down the remaining alcohol on her glass. She turned around and locked her arms on his neck. Their faces were flushed red from the alcohol and because of the added heat their bodies make. She looked over at his lips that she traced with her fingers. She just wants to kiss them, and with the alcohol’s effect, she just did.

 

She pulled him for a kiss. Expecting not to kiss back, she was about to pull away when she felt his arms on her waist and the back of her head, pulling her closer to him. She savored his sweet lips as he kiss back. She couldn’t find the perfect words to describe the kiss. It felt different when their lips met compared to those previous men she had kissed. It was soft yet bitter from the alcohol.

 

When they pulled away, she had a look on her eyes and Kyuhyun doesn’t know what to do. She began to walk away, and he followed.

 

“Where are you going?” He asked. She stopped in front on Kyuhyun and faced him.

 

“Back to my room. This heat is killing me, and I need to find a way to put it all out,” she answered him seductively. Whether Kyuhyun will follow him or not, she doesn’t care, but she’d hoping he’d come.

 

When she opened the door to her room, she was pulled inside and was pushed to her door. She can’t clearly who it was, but she knows who it was. Pulling him into another kiss, she pushed herself off the wall and guided them towards her bed until they fall with her on top.

 

The light from the moon passing through her window illuminated their bodies. She saw that body she had been tempting to touch and feel ever since he saved her. And tonight, he is hers.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The room was what you expected after last night’s event. Clothes were on the floor, and two bodies were on a bed with bed sheets.

 

Kyuhyun woke up with a massive headache, indicating he drank too much which can lead him to do foolish things. He sat up to see only a sheet covering his lower region. He ruffled his hair and ran down his hand on his chest and saw that he has no shirt. He checked under the sheets and saw that he was . He looked around and realized that it wasn’t his room. Suddenly, a phone rang. Kyuhyun picked it up and answered.

 

“Hello, Yoona! It’s already past 10 in the morning, get up!” Kyuhyun widened his eyes and felt something move beside him. He turned and saw her sleeping beautifully. She fluttered her eyes open and saw what could be a work of god. Kyuhyun was sitting up and the sun’s rays beautifully shone upon him. His hand caressed her cheek.

 

“Yoona,” he said and she nodded. She was about to hold his hand but he stood up and took his clothes.

 

“Where are you going?” She sat up, holding the sheets to her chest as she eyes Kyuhyun get dressed.

 

“It’s already morning… I… I’m going to take a shower in my room,” he said and immediately left. Yoona fell back on the bed and heard her phone ring.

 

“What?!” She yelled as she answered.

 

“Someone’s grumpy in the morning. Just here to remind you about breakfast or are you skipping it?” Seohyun asked on the other line.

 

“I’ll skip it. Don’t look for me. I’ll come down when I want to. Don’t let anyone disturb me too,” she said and hung up.

 

She let out a loud sigh. She wondered how she was just left like that. She rolled over and recalled last night. It was amazing and she wanted more of him. She also believes she’ll get him again. She is Im Yoona anyway.

 

 

 


 

So who was expecting that? Well, sorry for disappointing some of you. I was really scared to release this chapter because some might get mad. I hope you don't hate me. :(  Some wanted Sooyoung to be the mistress. Well, it doesn't mean that the wife will have a weak personality, right? Who won't fight for what is rightfully theirs, right? 

 

 

The poster isn't the official one yet. :p I'm still looking at shops. :p