Questions

No Other Woman

Ever since Kyuhyun’s proposal had been approved, their department had been busy, not only them, but also Yoona. She accepted this responsibility in hopes of getting her father’s trust. It’s been more than a month since they have begun the production of the game.

 

Out of everyone who was bombarded with work, nothing can be compared to what Yoona is undergoing. She had to work overtime to review the progress of Kyuhyun’s game. Besides the production, she also had to find investors for their game. She had been meeting a few probable investors already.

 

Yoona sighed and closed her eyes as she rubs her temples. It was already 7, time for dinner, but it really seems that she doesn’t have time for it.

 

“Yoona?” There was a knock on her door and knew right away who it was.

“Come in,” she smiled as Kyuhyun entered.

 

“It’s dinner time. What do you want to eat? I’m not accepting a ‘no’ for an answer. You’ve been overworking yourself this week. Give your self a break,” he smirked at her. She placed her files away and stood up.

 

“Well, I am hungry,” she smiled at him. He offered his hand and she took it.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“You must be tired. Your eye bags say it all,” Kyuhyun caressed her cheek. They were now in a restaurant far from their office. He had reserved dinner for the two of them.

 

“I really want to distress myself tonight,” she said, trying to massage her own shoulders. Kyuhyun reached out his hand and massage her shoulder too. “I think I’ll be playing some games to do so,” she said.

 

“Games?” Kyuhyun’s head shot up at the mention of games.

 

“You want to come to my place? I usually don’t invite guests to my place,” she said. Not even Seohyun goes there. Kyuhyun couldn’t miss this chance. It seems like Yoona rarely invite people to her place.

 

So after their wonderful dinner, the two went to her condo, located 40 minutes away from the office and an hour away from the Cho residence. The moment the lights opened, Kyuhyun was amazed at the beautiful interior of the house. A small chandelier was hanging at the center of the room. A curtain covered the big glassed windows, yet he can still see the flashing lights of Seoul. She also has a 42 inch flat screen LCD television. He couldn’t also miss the beautiful glass piano at the side of the living room.

 

“You play piano?” He asked as Yoona takes his coat to hang it. He walked towards the piano and slid his hand over it.

 

“Still learning, but I have lost time to give for practice,” she said. “Do you play?” She asked.

 

“Just basic too,” he said and sat down. He began to play some keys, trying to sound good. Although he failed and created his own chords, the music played well, causing the smile on Yoona’s face. Kyuhyun continued playing while Yoona’s hand began to hold his. They both played along, pressing random keys. Laughing along, they stopped playing and held each other hands.

 

“Do you want to play a game?” Yoona suggested and he smiled. She stood up, with him following. Their hands were still clasped with each other. Yoona slowly walked while Kyuhyun ran to the console, dragging Yoona along.

 

“Excited?” She giggled since Kyuhyun looked like he’s been deprived out of games for such a long time.

 

“Let’s just play, please,” Kyuhyun pouted. Yoona couldn’t refuse him. She can refuse anyone, but this guy with her.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“That’s not fair!” She hit his arm and pouted. They have been playing, and obviously, Kyuhyun has been beating her.

 

“You’re just cute,” he said and pinched her cheeks, causing her to pout again. “Your pouts are so cute,” he teased and she did aegyo. “Stop it or I may not be able to handle myself,” he giggled. Yoona tickled him this time.

 

“Yah!” Kyuhyun yelled. Yoona suddenly stood up and Kyuhyun suddenly chased her around. They chased each other, laughing at themselves for being so childish at the moment.

 

“Gotcha!” Kyuhyun said when he caught Yoona’s waist. He lifted her and she faced him. Their laughs and giggles died down as their eyes met. The moment became more intimate for them. She gazed down to his lips and captured them with hers.

 

She pulled him closer to him as he guided them toward the couch. Kyuhyun gently laid Yoona while he loosens his tie. They only broke the kiss to remove to remove his shirt. Before he could even continue back to her, his phone rang.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Kyuhyun answered while looking at the beautiful girl under him.

 

“Yeoboseyo, Kyuhyun-ah… I was wondering when you will come home. It’s already past 9,” Sooyoung said on the other line.

 

“I’m in a meeting. I’ll be late. Don’t wait for me,” he said and hung up. “Now, where were we?” He smirked before resuming to their activities.

 

Sooyoung looked at her phone and disbelief. Kyuhyun would always hung up with the words I love you, but this was the first that he seems to be in a hurry. But then again, even if Kyuhyun was in a hurry, he would never forget those words.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The two were now panting at Yoona’s couch. She cuddled with him and buried her head on Kyuhyun’s neck. She inhaled his scent, a faint scent of his cologne mixed with sweat and .

 

“It’s already ten in the evening,” Kyuhyun suddenly said. Yoona looked up. It meant he’s leaving her. She’s gonna be along again.

 

“Can’t you stay for the night?” Yoona asked as she traced Kyuhyun’s jaw line. Even if his skin wasn’t the best, she likes it. Kyuhyun looked down at her. She was in his arms, .

 

“You know I can’t,” Kyuhyun said. The sad truth made Yoona pull away from him. Kyuhyun looked at her and stretched out his hand to her but she just stood up.

 

“I’ll take a shower. If you want to leave, you may do so. You have no intention of staying anyway,” Yoona said and entered her bathroom. She didn’t even give Kyuhyun a last glance.

 

She looked at herself at the mirror of her medicine cabinet. Her lips were swollen, her hair was a mess and she was marked all over. She doesn’t regret it. She loved it. She loves the feeling of Kyuhyun on her body. She loves his touch and the way their bodies move in a rhythm. He was the best she ever had.

 

Snapping from her thoughts, she opened the shower and let the drops of water fall unto her. The water was cold. The weather was also cold. She was supposed to be shivering in the cold, but it’s her heart that feels like shivering.

 

“Yoong, I’m leaving.”

 

Yoong was her special nickname that she told him to call her. She didn’t respond and waited for his footsteps to disappear. The moment she heard the door close, she slides down to the floor. She’s been receiving too much stress, and she needs Kyuhyun more than ever to be at least beside her to feel the comfort, but he can’t do it. He can’t stay beside her.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Kyuhyun entered his car and sprayed his perfume. He also let the air freshener’s scent of his car smell all over. He doesn’t want for him to smell some female’s perfume. He opened his windows, letting whatever odor there is to get caught in his clothes.

 

More than an hour later, he had arrived at his house. It was a few minutes before midnight already, so he was expecting for Sooyoung to already be asleep. When he entered the living room, he was shocked to see her sleeping on the couch. He shook his head and went to Sooyoung. He lifted her up and carried her to their bed.

 

“K-kyu!” Sooyoung woke up while Kyuhyun was carrying her.

 

“Where have you been?” He drops her the moment they entered their room. Kyuhyun just runs his hand through his hair and loosens his tie. “Kyuhyun-ah, where have you been?” She asked him again, following him again. “And where’s your coat?”

 

“I told you, I was in a meeting! And my coat? I left it in the office! Sooyoung, you know the stress I’ve been going through with the game’s release, so can you stop being a nagging wife?!” Kyuhyun snapped.

 

“I-I’m sorry, Kyu. I’ll just go to sleep now,” Sooyoung bit her lower lip and silently goes to her side of the bed and wrapped her self with the blanket.

 

Kyuhyun entered the bathroom, slamming the door shut. Sooyoung waited for Kyuhyun until he was out. She pretended to sleep until she can hear his snore to be sure that he was asleep. When she was sure, she sat up and took a closer look at Kyuhyun. He didn’t even apologize and for the first time that they’ve known each other all their lives, he yelled at her. She can smell the powerful scents of food, alcohol, his perfume, his car’s air freshener, and a faint smell of woman’s perfume.

 

Was he cheating on her? She doesn’t know. Is his love fading? She also doesn’t know. Her mind and heart is probably going crazy of the possibility that she may not the only girl in his life. 

 

Is fate just too cruel for her? Was this karma? Was this for the mistakes she did before? Is she being punished? 

 


 

Oh it's December already~ I'm supposed to be writing the sequel for My Teacher Taught Me How To Love, but just wait. :>

 

Anyway, for PhElfs, cry with me at the the impossibility of SS4 Manila. It's just too painful. I'm going crazy. T.T

 

Also, my contest for your own oneshot request made by me is still open! Just check my blog and look for the 'Christmas Contest'! ^^

 

Lastly, care to guess what the last line meant?