Temptations and Sin

No Other Woman

Yoona watched as Donghae handed him Kyuhyun his cellphone. She watched him talk with the person. His expressions change from happiness to nervousness. After the phone call, she noticed that Donghae and Kyuhyun had a short manly talk.

 

“We’re just friends,” she heard Kyuhyun say. She wondered if this was about him and Kyuhyun. They were just friends in his eyes. She tried to make it like she wasn’t listening.

 

“That phone call was long. Someone important?” She asked when Kyuhyun returned. She tried to hide the bitterness in her voice.

 

“N-no one. J-just some boss. You know, annoying bosses to remind us about some stupid deadlines while we’re in a vacation,” he stuttered and she nodded. Awkward silence filled them up again.

 

“So, what do you want to do now?” She asked.

 

“Do you play golf? I saw this mini golf course in the resort. This time, I’m telling you real this time,” she said, teasing about the ‘gaming room’ incident. Kyuhyun agreed and they went together this time, making sure that he won’t be fooled this time.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The two were preparing to play golf. Kyuhyun tried it at first and got it right.

 

“Your turn,” he said to Yoona. She tried to position, but she only looked weird and funny to him.

 

“What’s so funny?” She pouted at Kyuhyun.

 

“Your position is wrong. Here,” he said and placed himself behind Yoona. He helped her in her position, not realizing what they look like. While Kyuhyun instructs her, Yoona turned to stare at his beautiful face.

 

“Now, you hold here tightly,” Kyuhyun said and turned to see Yoona gazing at him. Yoona couldn’t keep her eyes away from him. She was mesmerized by his chocolate brown eyes. She felt like he could drown by staring at him. His hot breath lingered on her skin, making her shiver.

 

He gulped at how close they were. It felt weird how she could have just fit in his arms. Her eyes were like windows of her soul. They were sparkling so brightly despite that it was daylight. She was everything any man could probably want.

 

Just then, they let go of the golf club. They slowly removed from each other. Yoona bent down to get the club, and Kyuhyun could only gulp. Yoona was in shorts, and he could see her beautiful behind that was raised at the air, not to mention her legs that were clearly seen.

 

“Do you wanna have fun?” Yoona asked and Kyuhyun blinked at him. She smirked and nodded at the golf cart. The next thing they knew, they were riding along the golf course in their cart. They were in a fast speed and letting the wind pass them swiftly. They were laughing so loud, earning looks from others. Luckily, there weren’t much people playing, but of course they got scolded by the others.

 

“That was fun!” Yoona beamed as she and Kyuhyun ran away from the scene where a few people were chasing them from the chaos they had created. The two caught their breaths and smiled at each other.

 

“Yoona unni!” They both turn their heads to see Seohyun.

 

“What is it, Seohyun?” She asked.

 

“Can you accompany me somewhere? Everyone’s busy and I saw you, so I was hoping you’d accompany me,” she asked of Yoona.

 

“Is it okay if I go with her and let’s just meet later?” Yoona asked him and he nodded.

 

“You promised we’d go swimming later, okay?” She reminded him and he waved. He watched her go with Seohyun.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“You seem so different now,” Seohyun suddenly said. She and Yoona were at the bar already. Seohyun just wanted to talk with Yoona.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” Yoona scoffed and played with her drink.

 

“Don’t pretend like we don’t know. You’ll make guys fall in love with you then leave them right away,” Seohyun told Yoona.

 

“So, what are you saying that I’m different now?” Yoona asked.

 

“You look like you’re falling for him,” Seohyun pointed out.

 

“Me? Fall in love? Im Yoona doesn’t fall in love,” she smirked.

 

Love was never something that comes in her mind. She never settles in a serious relationship. She doesn’t believe in it, also in marriage.

 

“We’ll see,” Seohyun teased and Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

“I’ll go and meet him now. Bye, Seo,” Yoona said and bid goodbye. She went to her room and changed. After doing so, she went to Kyuhyun’s room and knocked. Kyuhyun opened it and was welcomed by Yoona in a bikini with only a see through top covering her. He gulped and closed his door.

 

“Ready to swim?” Yoona asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

It was already dark, and there were only a few who were there. The two of them swam under the moonlight. After swimming for a while, they rested on a rock offshore. Kyuhyun lied on it while Yoona stretches her arms. She turned to Kyuhyun who’s eyeing her. She smirked and went to him.

 

Yoona slowly walked towards Kyuhyun with their eyes on each other. She had eyes which were meant to be for lust, while Kyuhyun had nervousness written all over. She his cheek, but he looked away. She held his cheek and slowly leaned in for a kiss, but Kyuhyun evaded it. He held her hand and looked directly into her eyes.

 

“Yoona, I’m married.” 

 

Guilt has been taking over Kyuhyun. It's been eating him up and he wanted to tell Yoona that he's married. Though it may hurt in his side to let Yoona go, he knew he must say the truth. Yoona took a few steps back with her head hung low. Expecting that she’d get mad, she held her head up high with a smirk.

 

“Do you think I’ll be your mistress?” She said and Kyuhyun was shock at her words.

 

“Mistresses don’t have emotional attachments. I don’t want to be involved in one anyway,” she said firmly and traced his arm up to his shoulder and giving it a kiss.

 

“What are you saying then?” He asked as he shivered at the feeling of her lips on his skin again.

 

“Kiss me... but you don’t you dare fall in love with me,” she said and pulled Kyuhyun for another wet and hot kiss. He just couldn’t take it, so he wrapped her arms on her, pulling her closer to him. “When we’re together, admit it, but I make you forget that you’re married, right?” she smirked under the kiss and he nodded, ravishing her lips.

 

“Let’s continue in my room,” she whispered and his earlobe after. They rushed to her room and immediately threw her to the bed the moment they entered. They reattached their lips again and their tongues battled. They discarded their clothes and she whispered seductively words that is so tempting he can’t refuse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let me make you taste the sweetest sin ever.”

 

 

 


 

 

The picture from cabi fits here since they go swimming, and she her eyes seem to be seducing (somewhat XD). :p

 

I wanted to insert that 'Kiss me, but don't you dare fall in love with me' line. It really didn't come out as I expected. :p Feel free to tell me any mistakes and if you think the pacing is fast or if there are things you don't understand. LOL.  When you think chapter 4 or 5 was bad, chapter 6 is worse. More so the futrue chapters. :p

 

If you follow me on twitter, you'll be more updated to me and you can interact with me! Just tell me you're a reader and give your username. My twitter is: twitter.com/bigspacestar22

 

See my tweets as my spazz! LOL! ^^