Doubts and Fears

No Other Woman

The following morning, Kyuhyun woke up the moment Sooyoung stepped out of the bathroom. “I’ll make breakfast,” she said and immediately stepped out of the room. Kyuhyun didn’t respond and just sat up to stretch his arms. Suddenly, he saw his phone ring with Yoona’s name on the screen. He immediately picked it up and answered his phone.

 

“Yeoboseyo,” Yoona’s voice sounded a little down, which somehow worried Kyuhyun.

 

“Yoong? You seem so down,” he said and covered himself with a pillow to muffle his sound away from Sooyoung.

 

“I’m just a little weak,” she said to him. In truth, Yoona was sick, and she just needs Kyuhyun’s voice to feel better. It was foolish of her to sleep late after Kyuhyun left her. She didn’t even sleep with a blanket on.

 

“Are you sick? Have you drunk medicine?” He asked, worried over her.

 

“If I tell you to come here, will go to my place and be my doctor?” She teased. She wasn’t expecting him to answer a yes.

 

“Will you wait for me?” He answered surprisingly.

 

“What?” Yoona asked as she takes a tissue and wipe his nose.

 

“I’ll go there. Then we’ll eat dinner outside. I’ll just reserve for a restaurant,” Kyuhyun said and sat up. He took his planner and looked for numbers of restaurants he can have reservations with.

 

“I’m okay with anything, as long as I’m with you,” she said and smiled.

 

“Well, I’ll see you later then,” Kyuhyun said and hung up. He looked at his planner and saw a flyer of a famous private bar and restaurant that you need to have reservations in order to get in.

 

He called for a reservation before heading out of his room to go have breakfast. He saw Sooyoung placed some bread and eggs on the table before weakly smiling at him.

 

“Hey,” he said and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. “I’m sorry for last night, okay? I’m just a little stressed out,” he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Sooyoung removed his arms and faced her husband. She smiled and wrapped her arms on his neck.

 

“I forgive you. I understand,” she giggled and buried her face on his neck. Kyuhyun was about to her hair when her stomach growled. They both giggled and sat down to eat breakfast. They ate like the young lovers they are, feeding each other and wiping each other’s mouth.

 

“Soo, I’m going out today, okay? I’ll be meeting some old friends,” Kyuhyun said and Sooyoung just nodded.

 

“I might go to Yuri’s place too later. You know, girl time,” she smiled.

 

After breakfast, Kyuhyun took a shower while Sooyoung clean the dishes. She also took some dried clothes from the laundry and brought it to their room. When she arrived, Kyuhyun’s phone lit up, indicating he had received a message. She took a glance and saw the name, ‘Goddess’. She saw the first line of the message which read, ‘Please bring medicine too. I miss you…’

 

Sooyoung stared in disbelief at what she’s looking at. She also spotted his planner. She opened it and saw that there was a number of a restaurant and she got the name and number and hid it under the pillow. Just then, the bathroom door opened and came out Kyuhyun. Sooyoung immediately went back to her business of fixing their clothes.

 

“I’m going now,” he said and kissed her cheek before grabbing his phone and left.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

“What did you say?!” Yuri yelled at her friend. “You’re suspecting Kyuhyun has been cheating on you?!” Her friend crossed her arm and looked at her. Sooyoung managed to nod despite the tears that were falling from her face.

 

“Is it with multiple girls or with one?” Yuri asked.

 

“Does it make a difference?!” Sooyoung yelled and Yuri gave her a ‘duh’ look.

 

“Yes it does! If he’s with multiple girls, that can be helped and can be stopped! Guys may play around, so it may be understandable if they do it with many girls. But if it’s with one girl, that’s bad. He got himself a mistress,” Yuri said, earning a push from Sooyoung.

 

“You’re not helping!” Sooyoung cried.

 

“What?! Are you saying Kyuhyun got a mistress!?” Yuri yelled even more.

 

“I… I saw in his phone… Contact name… Goddess…” Sooyoung tried to say despite her constant sobs.

 

“So are you just gonna sit here and cry?!” Yuri looked at her friend, while Sooyoung doesn’t seem to understand what she’s being told. “Are you just gonna sit there and let some crazy witch steal Kyuhyun away from you?! The world is a big busy market. There are many snatchers and robbers. Watch out, you might get robbed. And if you did get robbed, fight for it!” Yuri shook her friend, who may have probably finally understood what she had said.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Meanwhile, the moment Yoona opened her door, Kyuhyun held her cheek and touched her forehead.

 

“You’re temperature isn’t as hot as I expect you to be. You must have cooled down, but you’re a little hot. Have you taken any medicine?” Kyuhyun asked and Yoona nodded. He entered and closed the door. Kyuhyun held a bag of fruits and medicine, and on his other hand holds a take out meal for their lunch.

 

“Drink medicine and I’ll just make you some tea and cut some fruits, okay?” Kyuhyun said and Yoona took her medicing. Kyuhyun can’t cook, so he can only make some tea and cut fruits. When he was done, she drank the tea and ate fruits.

 

“How did you get sick?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I forgot to turn off the air conditioner last night when I went to sleep,” Yoona said. What she supposed to say? She tried her best not to feel these weird feelings when she’s around Kyuhyun. Last night, it felt different, as if she really doesn’t want to let go of him, but she knows that if she doesn’t, he may not return to her anymore.

 

“Want to watch a movie or something? It’s really boring in my house,” Yoona said. Kyuhyun agreed and looked at the stack of dvds she has while Yoona prepared the food Kyuhyun brought over. They ate lunch while watching the movie and feeding each other. They were full of laughs and it felt like they were teenagers that are on a date. But do they feel a spark for them? Had Kyuhyun fallen for Yoona? Had Yoona finally knew what love is?

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 


After three movies, Yoona took a shower and dressed up for their dinner date . Kyuhyun waited for Yoona, and called to remind about the reservations on their dinner. A few more minutes, and Yoona came out, shining on her red sleeveless dress. It was sparkling at her collar bone area. She had her hair on a bun and a small part of her hair falls just behind her ear.

 

“Do I look okay?” Yoona asked. Kyuhyun gulped at the sight of her. Her dress was even up to her midthigh. Kyuhyun was still in a daze, not hearing the constant calling of his name. Yoona snapped her fingers in front of him, finally getting his attention.

 

“What?” Kyuhyun asked, finally getting some conscience.

 

“I asked if I looked okay,” Yoona giggled at his cuteness. Kyuhyun nodded and held her hand.

 

“If we go now and go back home early, then we can have what you want. It’s really not obvious that you’ve been wanting to have me since I stepped out of my room,” Yoona whispered seductively. And with that, Kyuhyun dragged Yoona to his car.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Sooyoung had been eyeing the piece of paper in her hands. It’s already 7:21 in the evening. If she hurries up, she might painfully see her husband with some other girl. They said what you don’t know doesn’t hurt, but the doubt and fear that her husband might have a mistress scares her. So, without any more thoughts, she grabbed her coat and went to the restaurant where she’s suspecting where Kyuhyun is.

 

 

 

“Another glass of champagne please,” Kyuhyun told the waiter. Kyuhyun and Yoona were now eating at the restaurant where Kyuhyun had reserved. “Do you feel better now?” He asked and Yoona nodded. Yoona had felt better since she has been with Kyuhyun the whole day. She was happy to be with him.

 

“This is a great night, Kyuhyun,” she said and held his hand.

 

“You can just call me Kyu, like I call you Yoong,” he teased. “Together, we are KyuYoong?” He joked, earning chuckles from the girl.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung just stepped out of her car. She was about to go in when the receptionist stopped her. “Reservations please?” The receptionist asked.

 

“Yes, Is mr. Cho Kyuhyun here? I am his wife,” Sooyoung answered and tried to look inside.

 

“Just a moment please,” she said and tried to pretend to look at the book of the names of those who had reserved. The receptionist looked a bit surprise since standing in front of her is the wife of one of the customers, who have some other girl in his arms earlier.

 

Sooyoung was getting nervous. What if she really does find her husband with some other girl? She was panicking and frantic at the probabilities.

 

“Excuse me, but where is the ladies’ room?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Turn to the left, it’s the right door at the end,” the receptionist explained.

 

”Thank you,” Sooyoung said and went to the ladies room. Once in, she fixed her blue tube dress that was up to her knees. She looked at herself before applying make up to her face. After doing so, she went to the cubicle.

 

 

 

“I’ll just go to the restroom, okay?” Yoona excused herself and went to the restroom.

 

She saw no one there and went to the cubicle. But she heard the flush of a toilet, and she just shrugged. When she went out, she was all alone and decided this time to prettify herself.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the moment Yoona went out, he heard a familiar voice.

 

“Kyuhyun?” Kyuhyun looked up and to his surprise, he smile at the person who called him.

 

“Jonghyun? Is that you?” Kyuhyun smiled and stood up to give his old friend a hug.

 

“The one and only Kim Jonghyun in the flesh,” the guy named Jonghyun said as he pats Kyuhyun’s back. “How has it been?” He asked as they pulled away.

 

“It’s been years. Why don’t you sit down?” Kyuhyun offered, and Jonghyun took the seat of Yoona.

 

“So, what are you doing now?” Jonghyun asked.

“Well, I do work for Jeongpum games and media productions. What about you?” Kyuhyun said.

 

“I just came back from Japan. I was there for a project. I’m an architect now,” Jonghyun said and Kyuhyun shook his hands as congratulations.

 

That was the scene Sooyoung has seen, Jonghyun and Kyuhyun, laughing like the old friends they were. Since Jonghyun was comfortably seating with him, she thought that it was him that Kyuhyun ha taken to dinner.

 

“Is that Sooyoung?” Jonghyun saw her and she approached them.

 

Kyuhyun was surprised and turned to see her. He flashed a smile, not pretending to be shocked. He knew that if he reacted, she’ll suspect something.

 

“Maybe I haven’t mentioned, but Sooyoung and I got married,” Kyuhyun said as he pulled her to her side and placing his arm around her.

 

“I’d expect you to get married, but not as early,” Jonghyun teased, and they giggled too. “Anyway, thanks for the time, Kyuhyun. I have to go now. I have to pick up my girlfriend, bye!”” Jonghyun stood up and left.

 

Yoona saw everything, well, just the part where Kyuhyun had his arm on his wife. She hid herself on the wall and looked up.

 

“Have you been with him?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Yes, why?” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“Nothing,” Sooyoung said. She doesn’t want to ask her husband anymore questions for fear of any more problems.

 

The two were on their way out when they spotted Yoona with Seohyun.

 

“Oh, Kyuhyun, isn’t that your boss? What’s her name, again? Yoona, right?” Sooyoung asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“Yoona sshi!” Sooyoung yelled and she turned. She wore a fake smile and walked up to them.

 

“Oh, Kyuhyun sshi, Sooyoung sshi… Were you having a dinner date?” Yoona asked.

 

“We were just about to leave. How about you, have you eaten?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I’m going to the bar with my friend here,” Yoona said and Seohyun bowed. “Now, if you excuse me, we’ll be leaving now.” She said and bitterly went away.

 

The couple went to their car and fastened their seatbelts. Sooyoung looked at Kyuhyun while he starts the engine.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Kyuhyun asked and Sooyoung shook his head. Kyuhyun drove them and the ride remained silent. Sooyoung kept fidgeting her fingers, while Kyuhyun’s eyes were on the road.

 

“Kyuhyun,” Sooyoung said as they were waiting for the stop light to turn green.

 

“Yes, Soo?” Kyuhyun looked at his wife, who seems to be contemplating about something.

 

“There is no other woman besides me, right?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“What are you talking about? Of course. In my heart, there’s no other woman for me except you,” Kyuhyun lied said. He looked into Sooyoung’s eyes with a pout. Sooyoung looked through his eyes and softened. “Believe me, there’s no one but you,” he said and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

“Yoona, calm down,” Seohyun tugged on Yoona’s arm. She sighed and slammed her glass down.

 

“Why was she even here? Was she stalking her own husband? Doesn’t she trust him?!” Yoona yelled at Seohyun.

 

“Why are you even mad? You got involved in this mess. Of all the people, it just has to be a married man. Why, Yoona?!” Seohyun said. Of course she was concerned. Her friend is being a third party in a marriage.

 

“You just don’t get it. I just can’t leave him easily because—“

 

“Because you love him?” With her friend’s words, Yoona laughed.

 

“Me? In love with Kyuhyun? No. I’m only having fun! I’m just so bored now!” Yoona said and laughed.

 

“Fun? Is this a game? What if one day you’ll wake up knowing he isn’t gonna go to you anymore? What if you the news got out that you’re a mistress?

 

She  smirked and chugged down the remains of her glass.

 

“Wife or no wife, no other woman is better than me.”

 

 


 

I know you'll be asking me what the last line in the previous chapter meant. That, will be found out in the future. :p The story is halfway already. Don't worry. : Oh yeah, if it's okay, read my newest oneshot, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/107704 Thank you! ^^