Yoona, the Other Woman

No Other Woman

“Yoona, you remember that I’ve told you about going to the company after the vacation?” His father asked.

 

“Yes, appa. I’ll go and check the proposals,” she answered and prepared myself for what could be the beginning of her career at future of the Jeongpum media and productions. As her father has said, ‘I have rested too much. It’s time for me to take steps. I have a good feeling about today’s events.’

 

“Yoona, I have called in at the company. They are now expecting your arrival in a while,” her father told her and smiled at her.

 

“Aigoo, my daughter grew up lovelier and better than I could have imagined,” he her hair. She smiled and hugged her father.

 

The perfect daughter, the dream daughter, the daughter you don’t want your own daughter to be compared with and so much more as others would call er, but only one title seems to be her favorite, daddy’s girl. Growing up without a mom, Yoona had learned everything from her father. He was her role model. Everyone was jealous of her father for having such a great daughter like Yoona. She would always study, and in return, she gets what she asks from her father, but she doesn’t spend it on clothes and shopping just like everyone expected her to be. She spends it all on the latest gadgets and games there was. She was a gaming freak and loves to play games. Her love life was adventurous. She never took it seriously. She only had flings and short termed boyfriends, never engaging in one night stands, except once. There was one guy whom changed her heart. She doesn’t know if they’ll ever see each other again, but she had a feeling that today, their paths will meet.

 

“Yoona, you should leave now if you want to be punctual,” her father said.

 

“Ne, appa. I’ll be back as promised,” Yoona smiled and waved goodbye. She hopped into her car and drove away. Arriving at the building, everyone was anxious about her. She wanted to be strict yet approachable at the same time. She gave the keys to the valet and entered the building.

 

“”Ms. Im, perhaps?” One guy approached her and she nodded.

 

“I am Park Jungsu,” the guy introduced.

 

“I know exactly who you are,” she chuckled and removed her sunglasses.

 

“How are you, Leeteuk?” The shock of expression was written all over his face.  “I hope you still remember me,” she chuckled. “Too bad we weren’t given a vacation after the vacation. My dad was persistent. He wanted me to check up on the projects of the company. I apologized for that,” she said and he just nodded. “Oh don’t act like you don’t know me. We had fun at the beach. At work, treat me like your boss, but outside, don’t hesitate to call me. You are still older than me, so I’d still call you oppa, right?” She teased and he slowly loosened up.

 

“Now, can you bring me up to the designated areas?” She asked and he nodded.

 

Setting personal matters aside, they talked about today’s agenda. “So, I heard that your department is divided into small teams?” She asked him.

 

“Yes, each team had planned a proposal, and the leaders are the ones who are going to propose it,” he explained.

 

“Well, this is our floor,” he said and stepped out. Yoona smiled as they all bow down. Seeing that this is Leeteuk’s department, she had hopedhe will also be here. She faced her back on them and introduced herself.

 

“Good morning everyone, as most of you know, I am the president’s daughter. Now let me introduce myself,” and with that, she turned, locking her eyes immediately with a certain man. “I am the president’s daughter and sole inheritor of this corporation, Im Yoona.”

 

She smiled at Kyuhyun, who wore a shocked expression. “Today’s agenda will be simple. The team leaders must go inside with me and they must present their project proposal. I shall go over them and see whose works will be chosen.” she checked the names of the team leaders. “Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Seunghyun, Yonghwa and Kyuhyun, come inside,” she said and entered first.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“Sit down,” she instructed them as she read their files.

 

“Wooyoung, are you aware that your proposal is similar to what has just been released by the Lees Gaming Corp.?” She asked and threw him icy glares.

 

“Uh-uhm, ma’am, you see,” he was stuttering and couldn’t fix his words well.

 

“Stop stuttering. Don’t speak. Your proposal is a reject since it is highly similar to the opponent’s new game. The only addition you made here is a bonus level which doesn’t seem to fit the level it is in. You may now go,” she said and Wooyoung stood up, and left.

 

“Taecyeon, what’s up with the characters?!” She slammed the files down. “Fairies and what girly mythical creatures have you gotten?!” She was enraged at how girly his proposal is. “Our target here is male teenage population. They won’t choose these kinds of characters. You’re dismissed,” she said and he instantly left.

 

“Seunghyun your proposal for the zombie game seems good. Your proposal is on pending. I have no problems with it as of the moment. You may go,” she smiled at him. His face seem to sigh in relieve when he left.

 

“Yonghwa, your concept of a sci-fi game like star wars seems good. Your proposal is also pending. Questions regarding about this will just be discussed in the next meeting. You may now leave,” she said.

 

“Last, Kyuhyun,” she sighed deeply. It wasn’t intentional that he was last. His proposal was last in this group. “It’s like transformers, but of course with a different concept. Not unique, but it can be adjusted. Just get ready for the next meeting,” she said and fixed the files. She stood up and turned back.

 

“Yoona, can we talk?” he spoke, sending shivers down her spine. She froze at his voice. Oh how she grows weak for him.

 

“Didn’t I tell you we’ll meet again? But I don’t know if you still remember our promise and if you’ll still keep up with it,” she said and tried to walk away.

 

“What if I tell you that I didn’t forget our promise and that I want to relive those moments again with you?” Yoona stopped again. She turned to look at him and in an instant, their lips were connected.

 

“Don’t make me regret that I chose to relive our promise again,” he whispered through the kiss.

 

“I won’t,” she whispered back and went back into sharing a passionate kiss. She knew that the door wasn’t locked so she pushed him.

 

“What was that for?” He asked.

 

“The door isn’t lock, plus it’s already lunch time,” she said and rubbed her arm, losing the strict and confident girl that once faced him.

 

“You look so cute when you’re shy. Do you want to grab some lunch?” He asked her and she nodded.

 

“Funny how you’d look so tough and confident then lose your guard around me,” he teased.

 

“Well, I’m sorry you’re my weakness,” she said and they both laughed as they exited the meeting room.

 

“Kyuhyun!” They turned their heads and saw Donghae with a girl. The girl wasn’t ordinary. She was tall and beautiful. When they walked closer to them, she prayed she was Donghae’s girlfriend.

 

“Oh, Donghae, what a lovely girlfriend you have,” Yoona said, hoping what she said was true.

 

“Err, she’s not my girlfriend. I’m currently dating someone else,” he said and stepped away.

 

“So, who are you and why are you here in the office?” Yoona asked, sounding like the boss of the company.

 

“I’m Cho Sooyoung.”

 

Yoona world felt like falling apart with what she had said. “Ms. Im, this is Sooyoung, my wife,” Kyuhyun said, wrapping his arm on her wife’s waist.

 

“Your wife, I see,” she forced a smile, because the pain inside her was killing her.

 

“It was nice meeting you. I’m going out for lunch now,” she said and walked away fast. She immediately entered the elevator, hoping they wouldn’t see her, but for a few seconds, Kyuhyun saw her in her vulnerable state.

 

Yoona clutched on the handle of the inside of the elevator tightly. She was beautiful, more than Yoona could ever imagine. Why was she even crying? This isn’t right, for her. She shouldn’t be crying over Kyuhyun as if she has lost him because she didn’t. She just met her match.

 

 

“I’m sorry, dad. I know you didn’t raise me to become some married man’s girl”

 

 


 

 

Updated now because gonna be busy again! ^^ My mom's coming home for a few days. :D

 

Sorry if it's short. It's just mostly about Yoona. :p