A Wife's Trust

No Other Woman

Kyuhyun entered his room and slammed the door. He jumped at his bed and faced the ceiling. What happened? He doesn’t know. Why did he do it? It was the bigger question. He couldn’t blame it all in the alcohol. He had some desire towards the Yoona girl anyway. He sighed and headed to the bathroom, wanting to clear his mind. He got himself in a situation he never wanted.

 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung had been trying to call Kyuhyun, but he just seems to be busy.

 

“Was that Kyuhyun?” Sooyoung’s mom asked her and she nodded.

 

“Ne, omma. He seems busy. I mean, the boys must be pulling him away from the phone,” she teased. She walked along with her mother and younges sister. They've been eyeing other boohts while their own is guarded by one of their employees.

 

“Mrs. Choi!” A colleague of them called for the attention of the eldest of the three.

 

“Mrs. Lee!” Sooyoung’s mom addressed their colleague of them who was wearing a dark green floral dress, which really was ugly in the eyes of the three girls.

 

“So, are these your daughters?” Mrs. Lee asked, eyeing the two tall girls.

 

“Ah, yes, this is Sulli, my youngest daughter. She’s already 19. And this is Sooyoung, 24, and married,” Mrs. Choi chuckled. Sooyoung and Sulli bowed and smiled at Mrs. Lee.

 

“Oh, where’s your husband?” Mrs. Lee asked, looking around.

 

“He’s not here. He has some business to attend to out of town,” Sooyoung anwered.

 

“Oh, ‘business’ out of town, right...” Mrs. Lee sounded like she was trying to point out something rather than work itself.

 

“Excuse me, but what are you implying by the term, ‘business’?” Sooyoung took a step forward and asked.

 

“Business, you know. Are you sure that your husband is faithful and loyal to you?” Mrs. Lee asked, surprising them.

 

“Excuse me?!” Sooyoung said with a raised tone. She knows that Mrs. Lee has no right to say those things.

 

“I’m saying, are you sure that your husband is doing work or what is supposed to be done than flirting with other girls. Besides, he’s young and handsome. He can get any girl he wants right now. Too bad he settled too early.” With these words, Sooyoung blew up.

 

“I’m sorry Mrs. Lee, but just because your husband cheated on you when he was on a vacation or out of town business trip, doesn’t mean that every man is also like him. Kyuhyun is different from your husband. He is loyal and I know it,” she spat, not caring if Mrs. Lee was offended. The older did cross the line. “Now, if you excuse me, I’m here to associate with other colleagues that are interested in our business rather than creating gossips with our personal lives,” Sooyoung smirked, like how her husband thought her and walked away.

 

Her mom and sister were surprised and did not excuse themselves to follow Sooyoung herself. “Sooyoung,” her mom said. Sooyoung sighed and faced her mom.

 

“Omma, I’m sorry I was rude I just can’t help it,” Sooyoung pouted and lowered her head. She was expecting her mom to be mad at her rude statement. Surprisingly, her mom hugged her.

 

“I’m so proud at my daughter! She knows how to fight on her own!” Her mother exclaimed as she hugs her daughter.

 

“Omma?” Sooyoung was confused at her mom’s actions. She pulled away and her daughter’s cheeks.

 

“My daughter has matured into a fine and strong woman. I wasn’t expecting for you to stand up on yourself. I’m proud of you, Sooyoung,” her mother said and hugged her. Sooyoung smiled and hugged her mother back.

 

“Well, bash about anything, but not my family and husband,” Sooyoung teased.

 

“You showed that old lady that you’re not the little girl you used to be,” her mother teased, earning a nudge from her eldest daughter.

 

“Unni, you were great!” Her little sister beamed and did the fighting sign.

 

“Sulli, thank you. Remember that when the one you love is being badmouthed, you really just have to fight for the safety of him, like in my case, my husband,” Sooyoung smiled. The three ladies giggled their way on the other side of the hallway, looking at the beautiful garments and night gowns they have.

 

“Oh, cute!” Sulli looked at the cute cartoon printed pajamas on one side. Meanwhile, Sooyoung eyed this purple night gown.

 

“I see you like it,” Sooyoung’s mom said as she looks closely at it.

 

“I think Kyuhyun will like it,” she said, making her daughter blush and shook his head.

 

“Oh, don’t pretend that I don’t know. You know, young people these days are very active and can withstand long hours at night,” she even added. At this point, Sooyoung had open and was speechless. She was as red as tomato at her mother had said. She had just prayed that no one else had heard it.

 

“Are you interested in that nightgown?” A representative of that brand of clothing asked.

 

“Yes, it’s for my daughter. She wants to surprise her husband when he comes home,” her mom said.

 

“Omma! I’ll do this on my own. Just go look around and not embarrass me!” Sooyoung said and pushed her mother away. She really loves her mom, except for the part that she has a big mouth. Once her mother was gone, she looks at the nightgown again.

 

“Do you have a stock of this?”

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Kyuhyun had come down when it was already lunch time. He looked at the table and saw that there were two chairs that were unoccupied. He knows whose those are for. One was for him, and the other was with Yoona. He gulped and slowly made his way to the table.

 

“Seohyun, where’s Yoona?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I thought the two of you will be going down together. She hasn’t come out of her room since I called her this morning,” she answered. Kyuhyun was nervous. What if Yoona did something bad? He thanked Seohyun first and went back up to her room.

 

He knocked at her room and saw Yoona who was in a robe and had a towel on her shoulder. It was obvious that she had just come out from the bathroom, especially from the looks of her wet hair.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked him.

 

“I was worried about you,” he said and entered the room. He closed the door and she walked towards her bed to dry her hair.

 

“Look, I just want us to forget what happened earlier today and last night. I think it will be awkward for us, judging from your actions earlier,” Yoona said and began to slip off the robe of her shoulders. Kyuhyun looked away and closed his eyes too. Yoona didn’t mind if she was being looked at, but she was guessing Kyuhyun wasn’t. She already had a bikini under and just placed a shirt on top and shorts for the bottom. She turned and looked at Kyuhyun who was trying to avoid her. She threw her towel at him and he was surprised.

 

“You can open your eyes now,” she said and when he did, he saw her standing in front of him. “I don’t know what will happen to us now. We can just forget everything and all, your call. Right now, I’m getting a henna tattoo.”

 

Kyuhyun watched Yoona leave and wondered what he could do. She followed her up to the tattoo stall and was already choosing her tattoo.

 

“This heart with angel wings here, on my lower back,” she instructed and pointed to the area above the edge of her shorts. Kyuhyun went to her and she eyed him while eating some fruits.

 

“I didn’t eat lunch, so let me eat. You can wait for me or leave me like earlier,” Yoona said. It hurt Kyuhyun, but he knew he was wrong. He just left Yoona earlier, so he decided to just stay near her.

 

It took a little longer than expected, causing Kyuhyun to fall asleep. Yoona looked at him and giggled at his snoring. He had his sun glasses with him and cap, yet you can still see him with his snore.

 

“Miss, don't go to the waters until the tattoo dries up, two hours max," the tattoo artist said and Yoona went to Kyuhyun. She gazed at the beautiful man in front of him. Kyuhyun was gorgeous and perfect.

 

“Food~” Kyuhyun said in his sleep, to which Yoona giggled.

 

“Hey, wake up~” Yoona shook Kyuhyun to which he didn’t respond to.

 

“Soo…”

 

Yoona tilted her head. ‘What Soo?’

 

“Sooyoung…” He mumbled, to which Yoona heard quickly. She smiled that Kyuhyun must really wanted to go swimming at the moment. She tried to wake him up by yelling this time.

 

“Wake up!” She yelled and shook him.

 

“Soo— Yoona!” Kyuhyun yelled when she saw Yoona in front of him.

 

“Oh good, you’re awake. Do you want to go swimming? You’ve mentioned it,” she smiled. Kyuhyun was in relief by the fact that Yoona didn’t suspect anything.

 

“But I can’t go yet because we have to wait for my tattoo to dry up,” she said and Kyuhyun nodded. Just then, their stomachs grumbled.

 

“Guess I know what we’re doing,” Yoona giggled and pulled him to eat.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

“You were mumbling about ‘sooyoung’ earlier when you were asleep,” Yoona said and Kyuhyun shot his head up.

 

“So, do you want to go swimming?” She asked. He sighed in relief that he had forgotten that Sooyoung also meant swimming.

 

“Y-yeah… S-sure,” he stuttered, and she didn’t notice the nervousness in his voice.

 

The two continued eating when Donghae came to him. “Kyuhyun!”

 

The said guy turned to him and handed his phone. He saw that Sooyoung’s name flashed and answered his hyung’s phone. He excused himself, leaving Yoona alone.

 

“Yeoboseyo, Soo?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Kyuhyun! I told oppa not to give you the phone,” Sooyoung said over the line.

 

“Why did you call?” He asked her.

 

“I just wanted to know how you were. You weren’t answering your phone, so I called him. I’m sorry. You didn’t answer last night and this early morning. I thought something bad happened. I hope you’re okay,” Sooyoung explained as the worried she is.

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry. Sorry for not answering my phone,” he apologized.

 

“Let me guess, you drank hard last night and woke up with a hangover,” she teased. He gave a dry laugh and gulped. He can’t tell what happened.

 

“Hey, I was just kidding. Anyway, you might be doing something else.  Have fun there. I’m gonna hung up now. Take care… I love you, Kyu,” Sooyoung said.

 

“I love you too, Soo,” he said and hung up.

 

He handed back Donghae his phone, who gave him a look.

 

“Sooyoung loves you so much and trusts you so much too. It seems that you have fun with her. I just want to remind you that you’re married,” Donghae warned. Kyuhyun knew what he meant when he nodded towards Yoona.

 

“I know what you’re thinking. I won’t harm Sooyoung or hurt her. We’re just friends,” he said and walked back to Yoona.

 

“That phone call was long. Someone important?” She asked and he stuttered.

 

“N-no one. J-just some boss. You know, annoying bosses to remind us about some stupid deadlines while we’re in a vacation,” he lied... and Yoona believed him.

 


 

Sorry for the updating slowly. :p I was busy... in tumblr. :p We finally have an official poster! ^^ First, I think my dongsaeng, Dorkazoid, who did the previous poster. Love you! ^^ Now, I have on official one, from An Insane  Desire for Art! Thank you! ^^

 

Anyway, hope you enjoy. I love your reactions by the way when you all found out is was Yoona. :D Sorry for disappointing some of you. I actually lost one when I revealed it was Yoona. ._. Despite that, as long as I have you, loyal ones, I'm happy. :D