Regrets?

No Other Woman

Kyuhyun woke up to his side, only to see Yoona beside him. Last night, things happened which he do not know if he regrets or not. He leaned closer and traces her eyebrows, eyelashes, nose and finally landing on her soft lips. They were soft and sweet, just like Sooyoung’s.

 

Sooyoung.

 

‘What have I done? Sooyoung loves me, and I love her…’ These thoughts filled Kyuhyun’s head. He does love her wife so much.

 

“Kyuhyun?” He turned and saw Yoona waking up so beautiful.

 

“Yoona,” he smiled as he greeted her with a kiss on the forehead.

 

“Last night—“ She placed her finger on his lips then later replaced it with her lips afterwards.

 

“Do you regret it?” She asked and he shook his head. She just smiled and yawned.

 

“You must be hungry already.  Let’s get dressed and prepare for breakfast,” he suggested and she nodded.

 

They talked like nothing happened last night. It seems that it’s better if they won’t talk about it. Kyuhyun lay on his bed with nothing but a towel covering his lower half. He sighed, thinking about many things that had happened on the trip. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the ring of his phone.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” He heard her beautiful voice again.

 

“Ne, yeobo?” He asked.  

 

“Did you just wake up?” He can hear her soft giggle.

 

“No, I just came from the bathroom,” He said. “I bet you’re imagining me and my wonderful body,” he added.

 

“Whatever, Kyu!” She laughed. Kyuhyun can’t wait to just go home and be with her again.

 

“Kyuhyun?” Someone knocked on the door and he recognize that beautiful voice anywhere.

 

“Yes, I’ll just get dressed,” he yelled.

 

“Yeobo, who was that?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Just Leeteuk hyung,” he lied, something he really doesn’t do, especially to her.

 

“I guess he’s looking for you now. You better get changed. You might just be wearing a towel again,” she chuckled.

 

“And maybe what if I am?” He .

 

“ert. Get your off the bed and change your clothes. They might be looking for you now,” she said.

 

“Fine, fine. I miss you, Soo,” he told her.

 

“I miss you too, Kyu. I love you,” she replie.

 

 “I love you too,” and that was his last words before the line was cut off.

 

He stood up and changed his clothes.  He walked out and saw Yoona leaning on the wall.

 

“Have you been standing there for a while?” He asked her and she shyly nodded.

 

“I’m sorry. I was on the phone,” he told her and closed the door of his room.

 

“Talking to her?” He knew what she meant.

 

“Yes, she called,” he answered her and she just nodded.

 

“Let’s grab breakfast now, okay?” He diverted the conversation and pulled her to the dining area.

 

“Time to make most of the remaining time here, everyone! We’ll be leaving after lunch, so I suggest you begin to pack now,” Leeteuk told everyone and they all nodded, but deep inside, they don’t want to leave yet. They all have the same reasons, but Kyuhyun also have a reason to leave.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“Let’s sit here, okay?” Yoona said and they both sat down.  She sat in between Kyuhyun’s legs and his arms wrapped around her.

 

“When we leave…”

 

“I don’t know what will happen to me after today,” she said with fear.

 

She also doesn’t want things to end, but she has to understand that she is not the only important person in Kyuhyun’s life. She tightened her hold on his hand.

 

“What will happen to us after this?” She asked and looked at him in the eyes.

 

“I… also don’t know,” he answered her with closed eyes.

 

“Can you trust me in my words?” She asked and he nodded. “Trust me that we will see each other again and our paths will meet,” she said. “Believe me, we are meant to be together,” she added.

 

“But I’m—“

 

“Married? I’m sick of that excuse of yours. Does she have to know? I don’t call myself a mistress if that’s what you’re thinking. Remember what I said? You’re just too stubborn” she said and pulled him for a kiss.

 

“I don’t regret giving us a chance. I also won’t make you feel that you will regret your decision,” she whispered between the kiss. She turned her whole body around and kissed him deeper. She wrapped her around his neck while his arms wrap on her waist. Kyuhyun gently lay them down with her on top of him.

 

No regrets, as they would say. They have engaged themselves into something that is hard to be detached. Love is like a game, there are walkthroughs, guides and cheats. Unfortunately, they chose to cheat in this game of love.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“I need to pack now,” Kyuhyun told Yoona.

 

“Do you need any help?” She asked him.

 

“If you help me, I might not be able to leave here,” he chuckled.

 

“Then I’d be happy to keep you company,” she teased. They just took it as a joke and he pinched her cheeks. He noticed that she was pouting.

 

“What’s with the pout? Come here,” Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug and she buried her head on his chest.

 

“You said to trust you, right?” He asked her and she nodded.

 

“Then why are you sulking?” He teased.

 

“It’s just that I’m gonna miss you,” she said. He smiled and gave her a kiss. Kyuhyun couldn’t deny that he’ll miss her too. He feels comfortable and happy too.  He just can’t pull his self away from him.

 

Kyuhyun just shoves everything unto his bag while Yoona sits on his bed, watching him. After he was done with packing, they went to the lobby, where everyone was there.

 

“I’ll miss you!”

 

“Call me when you get home!”

 

“Don’t forget the date we’ve promised!’

 

These were the words that they were exchanging. Yoona placed her hand on his shoulder, and he looked at her.

 

“Don’t forget that we’ll still see each other again,” she smirked. She leaned, looking like she was just gonna whisper something, but she kissed his cheek.

 

“Take care. I hope you didn’t regret anything that had happened,” she said.

 

“I won’t,” he promised her and her hair.

 

“Well, the van is here,” Leeteuk announced.

 

“Well, this is a temporary goodbye then,” she said. They waited until everyone left before she pulled him into another kiss that he doesn’t know until when he can feel again.

 

“KYUHYUN!” Leeteuk’s voice echoed and they broke off the kiss.

 

“Ne, ahjusshi! I’m coming!” He yelled and pecked her for the last time before going towards the van.

 

“I AM NOT AN AHJUSSHI!” Leeteuk yelled the moment he saw Kyuhyun.

 

“Whatever, grandpa,” he answered and patted his shoulder.

 

“KYUHYUN!”

 

Heechul had to shut Leeteukup while Kyuhyun gave Yoona a last look before their van drove off. She stood there where he left her. He gazed at her until he lost sight of Yoona. He doesn’t know when their paths will meet. A part of him wishes soon, but a part of him wishes they don’t anymore.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and got ready for a nap when his phone rang. Sooyoung’s name flashed, bringing a smile to his face.

 

 “Yeobo!” Her voice seems to be so excited.  

 

“Sooyoung dear, we’re on our way home,” he said.

 

“I know. I just wanted to tell you to have a safe trip home and to rest because when you get home, I won’t really let you rest,” she said seductively. Oh Kyuhyun knows where this conversation is going.

 

“I can’t wait to be back home then,” he replied.

 

“Well, see you later. I love you,” she said.

 

“I love you too,” were his last words before he closed his phone.

 

The trip just ended, but the whole story just began. He thought that meeting her was something unfortunate. But he was even grateful. It wasn’t that his wife was lacking, he just couldn’t help but fall for her. He closed his eyes with a tear escaping his face.

 

No regrets, no guilt feelings.