Be Professional

No Other Woman

Kyuhyun woke up and gazed at his beautiful wife, Sooyoung. He felt so calm at this moment in his life. It felt like they were newly weds once again, bringing him to the fact that the week of the release is also the week of their first year anniversary as a married couple. Kyuhyun had planned it all, the hotel accommodations where the release will be happening is the same hotel they’ll be staying. Though almost everyone in their team will be there, they will only be there for two days. Kyuhyun booked them for one week. It may not be the best anniversary present, but it was the best he can do despite the busy schedule he has. He watched as Sooyoung slowly open her eyes and smiles at him.

 

“Good morning,” he greets her and places a kiss on her forehead.

 

“Good morning, Kyu. Are you gonna eat breakfast here?” She asked and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

 

“Can you make a quick breakfast? I’m kinda in a hurry, but I still want to eat breakfast with you,” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Okay then. I’ll toast some bread and fry some eggs and whatever I can grab from the fridge, okay?” Sooyoung said and went to the bathroom for a quick fix of her self. When she was done, she went straight to the kitchen and cooked whatever there is so Kyuhyun can still eat in the short given time. When she was done, Kyuhyun came to the kitchen in time. The couple ate happily, forgetting pain, mistakes and doubts that there are. Kyuhyun bid goodbye after and gave her a kiss before leaving.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“There’s a trial game before the official release of the game this week,” Leeteuk informed Kyuhyun who just nodded and stood up.

 

“What room?” Kyuhyun asked as he stood up.

 

“Conference room. Ms. Im is waiting to do a test of the game,” Leeteuk said. Kyuhyun nodded, not thinking of the fact that it will only be just the two of them. When he reached the room, he was surprised to see Yoona, wearing a short dress with the chest area zippered lower than before.

 

“You’re here,” Yoona smiled and took Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

“Why are we here?” Kyuhyun asked, nervous and quite scared with Yoona’s smirk.

 

“I thought I told Leeteuk to tell you that we’ll be trying your new game,” Yoona clicked her tongue.

 

“Yes, I was told about that. I’m sorry,” Kyuhyun apologized.

 

“Good. Now, shall we begin? Let us sit down,” Yoona pulled two chairs in front and inserted the game at the playstation console there is at the room.

 

They began to play the game in versus mode. At first, Kyuhyun was afraid to play, but later on, he was just laughing along with Yoona. She was smiling and laughing that was wide open. When she stood up, she lost balance because she was still laughing, causing her to fall on Kyuhyun’s lap unintentionally. The two stopped laughing, but didn’t move from their position. Yoona stared at Kyuhyun. It had been days, no, a week since she last held him…. Since she last stared at his eyes and drowned at them. She slowly leaned unto Kyuhyun and closed her eyes, wanting to feel his lips again, but to her dismay, Kyuhyun looked away.

 

“Yoona, I’m sorry. This is just— this is wrong,” Kyuhyun said and pushed Yoona to stand up. He stood up, grabbed his coat and bowed. “I’m sorry, but I have to go.”

 

Yoona tried to run after Kyuhyun, but when she stepped out of the room, everyone was busy and she knew that creating a scene is a bad idea. This was their workplace after all.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

It was the time for the release of the game and the week of their anniversary. When Kyuhyun told Sooyoung about his gift, she sprang from her seat and hugged Kyuhyun. She can just imagine what she can do at the hotel: eat at the buffet, swim at the pool, have a full body massage, eat at the buffet, be at the spa, take pictures around the hotel, and the scene that comes along with it, eat at the buffet,and most of all, be able to do those things with the person she loves the most, Kyuhyun.

 

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun came down from their car. Kyuhyun gave the keys to the valet and takes Sooyoung’s arms with his. They entered the hotel, along with their baggage.

 

“Kyuhyun! Sooyoung!” They turned and saw Leeteuk coming towards them and hugged them. “I’m so glad you can make it here,” he added and tightened his hug at Sooyoung.

 

“Hyung, you can let go of us or ‘my wife’ now,” Kyuhyun said, pointing out the ‘my wife’, and Leeteuk pulled away. The latter patted the younger and walked away. The young couple held each other’s arms and checked in.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun?” They turned and Kyuhyun recognized the voice immediately.

 

“Kangta hyung,” Kyuhyun said and shook hands with the said man. Kangta was a respectable guy in the business. He has known Kyuhyun since the younger began in their company. He now began his own company and is doing well.

 

“I see you brought Sooyoung too. A wife’s support is the best,” he teased the young lad.

 

“Well, besides that, we’re here to celebrate our first year anniversary this week,” Kyuhyun explained.

 

“Congratulations to you, Mr. and Mrs. Cho,” he said and shook his hands with the couple. They said their thanks and went to their room to settle their things. Once they were their, Kyuhyun suddenly scooped Sooyoung off the floor and laid her on the bed.

 

“Oh, Kyu!” Sooyoung was shocked and saw the mischievous smile on her husband’s face. “No, Kyu. You need to socialize with the other important people downstairs,” she said and wrapped her arms on his neck, then sliding her right hand on his necktie and playing with it.

 

“But you’re such a tease,” Kyuhyun smirked and captured his wife’s lips. Not long after, his phone rang and saw that it was Yoona. Excusing himself, he answered the phone.

 

“What?!” He yelled through the phone.

 

“I’m sorry if I messed up your private time with your wife, but I’m still your boss. And I hope you don’t forget your duty since this is your game,” Yoona said with bitterness.

 

“Oh, yes. I’m sorry. We’ll be down in a minute,” he said and hung up.

 

Yoona stared at her phone and threw it back at her bag. She grabbed a glass of champagne and drank it. She gave out a loud sigh and faced her other colleagues. She had to keep a façade of being the strong woman she is. She had to smile despite the pain. She saw how Kyuhyun and Sooyoung went down and all eyes were on them.

 

She had to pretend she was not hurting. She had to pretend she was also happy for them. She had to pretend that she is not in love with Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 


 

 

I shall be updating now before I will leave you with uncertainty. I don't know when can I be online again... I'm writing this and other stories too. :p Tomorrow is our field trip. On Monday, I'll be at school up to night for an event. On Tuesday, I don't know if we have practice, on Wednesday, we have an event too. In other words, I'll be free on Thursday. T.T

 

Oh well. No rest week for me. Please anticipate the next chapter as I know you will all love/hate the next chapter the most. :D

 

Lastly, for KyuNa shippers there, I have a gift for you: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/110170