The Vacation

No Other Woman

Thinking about another topic, Kyuhyun asked about her interests. “They would tease me as a nerd for my knowledge and likes with gaming. Seriously, they call such a beautiful girl like me, a nerd?!” She chuckled, and he did too.

 

“Well, you’re not alone. I was also teased as a nerd for my love for gaming,” he admitted.

 

“Such a good looking guy, like you, a nerd?! I need proof,” she teased.

 

“Hey, you said it for yourself, such a beautiful girl like you was a nerd,” he answered back.

 

“Touché,” she smirked.

 

“So, does this mean that if I challenged you at a game, you’d accept it?” She wiggled her eyebrows.

 

“If there is a gaming room here,” he scoffed.

 

“I go here a lot of times. They have it here. So, are you up to it?” She challenged.

 

“Oh, it’s on,” he said and the two of them raced away.

 

“Losers get to pay the room,” she said and ran off. Kyuhyun blinked before realizing he was behind. He ran after her, looking for the ‘gaming room’.

 

“Excuse me, but where’s the gaming room in here?” He asked one of the bellboys with full excitement.

 

“Sorry sir, but we don’t have one. I don’t know where you could possibly get that idea from,” he said and went away. Kyuhyun was left dumbfounded, but most of all embarrassed. He earned a weird look from the employees too.

 

Suddenly, he heard a loud laugh nearby. He turned his head and found her, laughing like there was no tomorrow with open.

 

“Very funny,” he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms at his chest.

 

“You should have seen your face! You look so desperate looking for it!” She teased and hit his arm. “You look so cute looking for the ‘gaming room’!” She made sure she accentuated the ‘gaming room’, just to point out my mistake. She tried ruffling his hair, earning a ‘hey’, from Kyuhyun.

 

“There you are!” We turned and saw our friends.

 

“What’s up, Eunhyuk?” I asked.

 

“It’s hyung to you,” he corrected.

 

“So?” He answered, being the evil dongsaeng he is.

 

“The guys are waiting. Come on!” He said and pulled Kyuhyun away, leaving her with her friend.

 

“Mani-pedi it is then!” Were the last words Kyhyun said before the beautiful girl in his eyes also left with her friend. He saw her go out and saw how the rays of sun make her glow. Venus and Aphrodite may have spent a lot on her because her beauty is certainly like of a goddess.

 

Meanwhile, she pretended not to see Kyuhyun, but from the side of her eyes, she can clearly see him as she goes out.

 

“Are you okay?” Her friend asked her and she nodded. She smiled and dragged her friend to get their nails done.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“Hey, let’s go to the gym!” Yesung suggested.

 

“You do need those muscles that I don’t have,” Kibum teased, earning a glare from the older guy.

 

“What’s the problem with them?” Kyuhyun asked Donghae.

 

“Fighting over the same girl,” Donghae answered.

 

The two argued until Leeteuk had to come in between them. “Let’s just go to the gym!”  Leeteuk said.

 

“You just want to have muscles,” Eunhyuk commented.

 

“And what’s wrong with it? It’s good to have some unlike some people who even dislike the idea of working out,” Leeteuk made sure that a certain someone heard him.

 

“Whatever old man, I’m going to the gym too,” Heechul smirked and Leeteuk glared at him. They all began to go to the gym, with the two eldest of them yelling at each other.

 

 “Hey, it seems that you and that girl is going along pretty well,” Eunhyuk said as he slung his arm on Kyuhyun’s neck.

 

“She’s fun to be with,” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Describe fun?” Eunhyuk teased.

 

“Look, I’m married, remember? The last thing I want to do is cheat on my wife,” Kyuhyun said and crossed his arms.

 

“I didn’t say anything about you cheating on your wife. Too bad she has her attention on you,” Eunhyuk snickered and walked away.

 

Kyuhyun just ignored everything and went to the gym to work on his body that really doesn’t give much attention.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

After being at the gym, the guys were fixing themselves for the party that night. Kyuhyun was about to enter the bathroom when his phone rang. He looked at it and as expected, it was his wife.

 

“Yeobo!” She yelled over the line.

 

“How are you? Are you okay without me?” I asked.

 

“I’m taking my time cleaning up the house and doing things like trying to cook more food and all. Oh, and we have a convention to go to tomorrow. I already told omma and my sister that you’ll be out,” she said.

 

“So, what are you putting up, your lines of bags, perfume or shoes?” Kyuhyun teased. Her wife’s family has a line of those, something she really doesn’t brag about.

 

“A sample of each. We’ll also bring stocks in case others would be interested in buying the. You know mom about these kinds of things, and of course, my sister’s there to be always the first ones to have those other brands,” she chuckled. Kyuhyun lay on his bed as he listens to more of his wife.

 

“So, how’s your stay?” She asked.

 

“You know, the guys are dragging me practically everywhere. I really miss being with you and you know… I really miss you… calling out my name,” Kyuhyun said the last part seductively.

 

“Kyu, I will not engage with phone with you at this time,” she said and Kyuhyun groaned.

 

“How about later then?!” He asked excitedly.

 

“Kyu, the convention is more than an hour away, and it’s at 8 in the morning. We have to wake up early. You know that I want to sleep long hours,” she said to which Kyuhyun surrendered.

 

“Fine, just take care for tomorrow. Tell them I said hi,” Kyuhyun said and took his towel to get ready to go to the bathroom.

 

“Okay, take care too, I love you!” She exclaimed, making kissing sounds after.

 

“I love you too,” he said and hung up with kissing sounds too. They are just this cheesy. Kyuhyun entered the bathroom and took a shower. He was hoping for more than just that from his wife.

 

Sadly, that was all he was given. After taking a shower, he chose his outfit for that night, blue board shorts and white graphic tee. He combs his hair before spraying cologne. He steps out of his room, feeling confident that nothing bad will happen tonight.

 


 

Sorry I had only updated today. I was busy watching Chuck. It's action-comedy with romance of course, but it's heartbreaking. If you happen to know this show, I'd be happy if you walk with me.  8D 

 

Also, I had gone in an emotional rollercoaster because of my husband Heechul. He... well... it doesn't matter because we're okay now. :p

 

I'm so not satisfied with this chapter. :( Forgive me. I'm just worried that people may not like it when I reveal who is this other woman, because her identity will finally be revealed in the next chapter. I'd be really sad if you'd stop supporting this story. :( Just because the other isn't your desired role, doesn't mean the story isn't great. Well, let me tell you, the story has just begun. :D

 

On yeah, and the poster you see up there is made by my dongsaeng, Dorkazoid! ^^ I'm using it temporarily because the status lines for other stories are long, and I'm still looking for one who can do it fastly. :p Anyway, sadly, I can't do the trailer anymore because of our stupid program, and I don't want to request, because it may come out the way I don't want it to be. *sighs* Sorry for this long a/n. My head hurts right now.