The Pain, The Sufferings and The Departure

No Other Woman

“Oppa,” Sooyoung held tightly on his shirt, staining it with her tears. He her hair even though he doesn’t know what happened. If there was anyone else who knows her as much as Kyuhyun does, it would be him.

 

“O-oppa,” Sooyoung continued to cry. He closed his door and pulled her bags with him before they went to the living room.

 

“Soo, show me your face and tell me what’s wrong,” he said.

 

“O-oppa… K-kyuhyun…” She said, trying to say the words that pained her. “H-he had an a-affair,” she cried again. She couldn’t cry in front of Kyuhyun and Yoona earlier, so all the pain and tears she had been keeping, she had finally let it all out. He clenched his fist at what Sooyoung said. Of all the times when Kyuhyun had to cheat on her, it just had to be when they were wed.

 

“Oppa is here. Do you want me to beat him up? Do you want me to go to him and scold him? You know that you’re my fave girl and seeing you this sad makes me angry,” he said and Sooyoung’s hair.

 

“This is why you’re my favorite cousin, oppa. I’m your favorite girl? Isn’t Vic-unni gonna be jealous when she finds that out?” Sooyoung teased.

 

“What am I gonna be jealous about, huh, Sooyoung?” They looked at the door and saw Victoria leaning on the door.

 

“Unni!” Sooyoung smiled and hugged her.

 

“Hello there, Sooyoung. Now, Changmin, what did I hear about her being your favorite girl and not me?” Victoria crossed her arms and went to her husband.

 

“It was just something to cheer Sooyoung up. The girl has some problems,” he said. Victoria rolled her eyes and looked at Sooyoung.

 

“Let’s have some girl talk,” Victoria smiled.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

“YOUR HUSBAND DID WHAT?!” Victoria stood up and shouted, not believing what Sooyoung had just told her.

 

“U-unni…”

 

“Vic…”

 

Sooyoung and Changmin were shocked at the Chinese girl’s outburst. She wasn’t usually the type to yell and get mad so easily. Then again, with this kind of situation, who wouldn’t get mad?

 

“I’m sorry, it’s just that…  I can’t believe that he will do this. What kind of low-life would do this?!” She yelled.

 

“Vic!” Changmin scolded his wife for her language.

 

“A rich or poor , they’re still s. It’s harder to fight with a rich because she already has everything, money, property and a job. What she wants is my husband himself,” Sooyoung sadly stated.

 

“What are you gonna do then?” Changmin asked and Sooyoung shook her head.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t know…”

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Yoona was holding a pack of ice over her lower lip. She got injured during the cat fight with Sooyoung earlier. She was now at her hotel room. It was late at night and she was trying to heal her bruises on her own. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. She opened it and was surprised when Kyuhyun came in.

 

“Why did you do it?!” He asked with fury.

 

“Did what?!” She yelled, acting all innocent.

 

“Why did you tell Sooyoung about us?!” Kyuhyun tightly held Yoona by the arms.

 

“Ouch! Kyuhyun, it hurts!” Yoona struggled, but Kyuhyun was nowhere near of letting her go.

 

“Why did you tell her about us, huh?!” He yelled at her.

 

“Because I want you to love me!” Yoona yelled back with tears. It was only at that time that Kyuhyun let her go.

 

“What?!” He asked again.

 

“I guessed that if ever I told her about us, you’d love me back!” Yoona cried. Kyuhyun could not believe what she was saying at him. She thinks she’s already crazy.

 

“You’re crazy!” He said.

 

“Yes, crazy in love with you. I never thought of falling in love, but with you, I did. Cho Kyuhyun, I lo—“

 

“STOP IT! DON’T SAY IT!” Kyuhyun stopped her before Yoona could even say those words. He was afraid because what if he felt the same too. Things are already worse and he can't handle any more pain that would add to the chaos. He pushed her on the walls and tightly gripped on her wrists. “STOP RUINING MY LIFE! WHEN WILL YOU STOP INTERFERING WITH MY LIFE?!”

 

“I WILL NEVER! ESPECIALLY NOT UNTIL YOU LOVE ME BACK!” She yelled again and tried to struggle out of his grip, but he was too powerful. He was strong.

 

“IF I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU, WILL YOU STOP?!” Kyuhyun yelled. He just doesn't know what to answer. Some would say he should just say that he doesn't love her, but that would hurt himself and maybe her more. He chose to say this because it may mean what she wanted or what she doesn't want.

 

Yoona bit her lip. Kyuhyun let her wrists go and left her room. She fell to the floor and cried. All this time she had thought that Kyuhyun loves her. Maybe he had loved her at some point, but she wondered what happened. Wasn’t she enough? Didn’t she do her best to win his heart? She doesn’t know. Maybe she doesn’t know Kyuhyun’s heart after all.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

“I mess up big time,” Kyuhyun said as he and Donghae were at a bar. He was playing with his can of beer and closes his eyes.

 

“I told you before to be careful,” Donghae told him.

 

“I made a big mistake that I can’t fix!” Kyuhyun slammed his fist on the table as tears flowed down his face.

 

“You put yourself in a situation where you did not just hurt one person. You hurt a lot of people, not just Sooyoung. I thought you were a smart person, but I guess not,” Donghae remarked and drank his drink. Kyuhyun eyed his best friend and looked at him.

 

“Why are you not helping me?” He asked.

 

“I am. I’m trying to make you realize your mistakes in hurting Sooyoung,” Donghae clarified. “Can I ask you something?” He added.

 

“Sure, just ask,” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Did you love Yoona, even at one point?” Donghae asked and Kyuhyun thought for a while.

 

“Honestly, yes, at one point, I loved her more than Sooyoung. But one day, I realized that what I was doing was wrong and that hurting Sooyoung was hurting me more. So I ended things with Yoona. I thought things were over, but things became worse,” he explained, regretting everything he had done.

 

“Poor Sooyoung. I could never do that if I had her,” Donghae suddenly slipped. The effects of the alcohol were slowly showing and he suddenly gave Kyuhyun an idea of the deepest secret he had. Kyuhyun wasn’t dumb to not hear and conclude something about Donghae.

 

“Hae, tell me honestly, do you like my wife?” Kyuhyun confronted his best friend.

 

“What are you talking about?” Donghae acted like he didn’t know anything.

 

“Tell me why you always help her, protect her and why do you have a picture of her in your wallet?!” Kyuhyun asked him. He was slowly realizing and remembering his suspicions that his best friend likes his wife.

 

“I help her because you’re busy. I protect her when you cannot. And I have her picture because that’s the only thing of her that I can have of her. She can never be mine because I respect that she’s your wife! Unlike Yoona, never have I once tried to make a move on Sooyoung! Yes, I like her. Got a problem with that?!” Donghae finally admitted his unrequited feelings for his best friend’s wife. He only got a punch from Kyuhyun as a response. Donghae fell but smirked and stood up afterwards.

 

“Why are you mad, Cho? Because unlike Yoona, I never tried to think of stealing her from you right?” He asked and Kyuhyun was silent. “I thought so. I’ll be going now before you create a scene,” Donghae said and left.

 

Kyuhyun ran his fingers to his hair. Too many things are happening so fast. Just this morning, he had Sooyoung in his arms and now, she’s gone. He also found out that Yoona is in love with him and that his best friend had been harboring feelings for his wife all this time. He doesn’t even want to know since when did Donghae had those feelings for Sooyoung.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Kyuhyun stayed at the hotel for one more night because he got so drunk that the hotel staff had to bring him to his room. He woke up this morning, feeling the weight upon the world his shoulders.

 

Now, he was in front of their house. He saw the car of Sooyoung’s cousin and knew that she was there. The gate was open and Kyuhyun ran inside. He suddenly stopped when he saw Sooyoung, standing in front of the window, staring outside. Rain began to drop and Sooyoung slowly eyed the rain as it fell down. She traced some droplets and sighed. He walked a little closer but he was still about three meters away from her

 

“I’m leaving,” Sooyoung said. Kyuhyun just stood where he was. He couldn’t do anything, especially after everything.

 

“It was a painful decision to do this. I just came here to get my clothes and my things. I also came here to tell you that I’m leaving…” She said and turned. He saw that she was holding a folder in her hands and handed it to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…and that I also want a divorce.”

 

 


 

Haven't updated this in a while. I made sure to finish school first before I was able to update. It was such a busy week. Performance night on Monday and Wednesday. Then on Friday, I went to the UP Lantern Parade because my friends invited me.  Lastly, yesterday was the BC3 album launch, which was tiring. I lined up for more than 4 hours to get what I have and ran out of stocks of the freebies. :p I have to return at the store at some other time. T.T Who was there too? :D We might have seen each other! XD

 

Anyway, I would love to clarify one thing, this is not a KyuNa hate fic. D: I actually adore KyuNa. I adore both pairings. I just needed two pairings that I ship both so I can do this and Kyu is just so shippable that's why I made this. :p

 

Lastly, since there's no more school, I might be able to finish this by the end of the week. :p