The Truth

No Other Woman

Kyuhyun and Sooyoung conversed with the other people in the event. They were more interested in his wife than the game he had made. They were so amazed that it seems like Kyuhyun’s life is complete. All he needs is a child.

 

“It seems that your life is complete. At a young age, your already this successful and is wed to a beautiful woman,” one of their colleagues said.

 

“Still, I was surprised that she is your wife because you seem to have a special relationship with your boss, Yoona,” one said. The others laughed it off, while the couple forced a laugh. They knew better. Sooyoung excused herself and went to the restroom.

 

“Beautiful tonight, aren’t we?” Sooyoung was surprised to see Yoona there too. “You seem surprised and scared. This is the restroom, what are you scared of? Me?” Yoona said with sarcasm written all over her face.

 

“You just scared me. It was quite quiet then you speaking is, uhm, kinda scared me,” Sooyoung said. She wondered why she’s so weak when she needs to act tough. The girl in front of her did steal something what is rightfully hers.

 

“So, what are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked. She cursed herself silently. It really wasn’t the best question to ask when one is in the restroom.

 

“Sadly, you’re not as smart as your husband. It seems like you figured it out anyway, so I’ll be going,” Yoona said and left her. Sooyoung tried to breathe slowly and tried to compromise to that devil’s level. She won’t be treated like that.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, there are many people I would like to thank for the success launch of our game. First of all is my team, who had helped me to make this. They were a big help. I would like to say all your names, but you’re too many. I would also like to thank everyone who made this possible, my bosses too. But if there was one person who I really need to thank it would be Sooyoung.”

 

Yoona bit her inner cheek. She wasn’t the most important person who helped him in this project. Even at work, he can’t even thank her in public and his wife was more important.

 

“She was my inspiration through everything. I can’t live without her,” he smiled towards Sooyoung, who was shy at one side. “Oh, and before I forget, Yoona, thank you for believing I can do this,” he added before leaving the stage. His last statement made Yoona happy, but hurt Sooyoung. She just didn’t tell her husband.

 

“Hey, Soo,” Kyuhyun made his way to her and pecked her cheek. Sooyoung avoided the topic about the speech he made earlier and just took this time to be one of the most talked about women at the night. Of course, another female who’s also receiving this spotlight is Yoona, for having great skills and credentials at a young age and is a CEO in training too.

 

“Do you have a boyfriend, Ms. Im?” A colleague of hers asked. The Cho couple was just beside them. She stole a glance at Kyuhyun before answering them.

 

“No, but being single doesn’t mean that I am not in love. My heart has someone, it’s just that the other person doesn’t know,” she said, not letting Kyuhyun or Sooyoung hear her.

 

“That’s so sad that such a beautiful lady is not loved back. If I were him, I’d choose you than any other girl out there. Someone cannot be better than you. You are near perfection!” One exclaimed. Yoona might be flattered, but the sad fact that the person she loves is married, she can’t do anything about it.

 

“Tell us, what kind of guy is he is that cannot love you back?”

 

“He is a guy with an intelligent mind. He has a heart unlike any other. He’s sweet and caring and too good to be true. He just can’t be committed to me. It’s just too complicated. I’m sorry,” she forced a smile.

 

For the rest of the night, they tried to converse with the guests, avoiding each other. Yoona will try not to look at the couple, but no matter how hard she avoids, she will find herself looking at them. Kyuhyun will also be the same, but his attention will be back to Sooyoung before she ever notices it.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

The following morning, Sooyoung poked her husband’s cheek and watched him slowly open his eyes. “Kyuhyun-ah~” He smiled as Sooyoung smiles from his side. She pulled the covers up to her chin and rolled over to the other side, leaving Kyuhyun only a part of their blanket.

 

“Yah… It’s cold here. Can you at least share the blanket?” Kyuhyun went beside Sooyoung and hugged her waist.

 

“Well, that was for last night,” Sooyoung said and turned to face her husband.

 

“What?! You liked it anyway. How does this differ when we’re at home?” Kyuhyun asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Handcuffs and strawberries? Seriously, who would use those things, Kyu?” Sooyoung asked, remembering what happened last night after the party.

 

“Just admit that you like it, okay?” Kyuhyun said and climbed on top of Sooyoung.

 

“Fine, but no morning ,” she said and tried to escape.

 

“I’ll be fast,” he pouted and began to shower Sooyoung with kisses.

 

“One fast round and we’re done,” Sooyoung answered and Kyuhyun couldn’t hide his happiness.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

For the rest of the day, the couple did things they always wanted to do but couldn’t because of Kyuhyun’s schedule. After their morning deed, they ate at the breakfast buffet. They went to the swimming pool afterwards, wearing beautiful swimming outfits. Everyone who was there can clearly say that they were the hottest couple at the venue. It was an indoor pool, so there was no need for them to bring sun block lotion.

 

“Let’s put our towels here,” Sooyoung pulled Kyuhyun at one bench and sat for a while. The other males had their eyes glued to the beautiful girl. She was wearing an orange two piece bikini.

 

“I’ll go to the showers first,” Sooyoung walked away and Kyuhyun watched her. Something then reminded him of something, no, but someone. It reminded him of when he first met Yoona in her orange bikini too. He shook those thoughts from his head and watched as Sooyoung returns.

 

“Kyuhyun, let’s swim!” Sooyoung ran to Kyuhyun and threw her arms on his neck, envying everyone in the room.

 

“Sure, baby,” he said and kissed her forehead, earning a blush from his wife and jealous groans too.

 

The couple swam and played until they were tired. They were inseparable and are always in each other’s arms. Kisses here and touches over there, one can think that they are newlyweds with their sweetness. If only they knew that they’ve been together ever since they were young. They were best friends after all than just lovers. They can tell anything to each other… but that was before.

 

 

 

Yoona gazed from the entrance. The two’s sweetness can’t be handled anymore. She closed her eyes and went out to change her clothes. Meanwhile, Sooyoung giggled as Kyuhyun holds her waist and spin her around.

 

“Kyu, let’s rest for a while,” Sooyoung insisted and Kyuhyun tried to lift her, but when they got to land, the gravity seemed to make Sooyoung heavier.

 

“Wow, you’re suddenly heavy,” he teased, earning a light punch from her. After setting her at the bench, Kyuhyun took their towels and dried them. He took Sooyoung’s towel and helped her dry her hair. He wrapped the towel on her body and stood up.

 

“I need to take care something at our bathroom. Stay here, okay?” Kyuhyun said and pecked Sooyoung’s lips before heading out of the indoor pool area. Sooyoung stood up and saw Yoona enter the pool area.

 

“Nice swimsuit. It matches your skin,” Sooyoung said as Yoona walk in with a snake printed bikini.

 

“Well, it is a limited edition. And just like what I’ve told you before, I only get the best and I do everything what I can to get what I want,” Yoona smirked.

 

“Anyway, I think I’ll just return to our room. MY HUSBAND is waiting for me,” she said, making sure Yoona heard clearly that Kyuhyun is and will always be hers. Sooyoung walked away and Yoona glared at her back, wishing she’d be swallowed by the earth.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Sooyoung made reservations for their dinner later at 7 p.m. It was just a few minutes after 5 in the afternoon, but she needs to make reservations. When she was done, she waited for the elevator. Upon waiting for the elevator, someone stood beside her.

 

“Yoona-sshi,” Sooyoung greeted.

 

“What’s with the formalities? You’re Kyuhyun’s wife. We’re good friends, so I think we’re also good friends,” Yoona smiled. Sooyoung raised an eyebrow and just smiled back too.

 

“So, where’s Kyu?” Yoona asked. Sooyoung was suddenly disturbed by her question. She calls him Kyu? Maybe friends call him that, but it feels so different when she says his name. Before Sooyoung could even say something, the elevator door opens and the two enter. Yoona was about to press her floor when she looked over at Sooyoung.

 

“Twenty-fourth floor,” she answered and Yoona pressed it.

 

“So, why are you alone?” Yoona asked again.

 

“He’s busy playing with his laptop. I reserved a dinner for us for later,” Sooyoung answered and checked her watch that reads 5:13 p.m.

 

“Oh, so his time really isn’t all for you,” Yoona said, making it sound like she wanted to say something more.

 

“What do you mean? That he spends all of his time for me? He also has his personal needs and businesses,” Sooyoung explained.

 

“Oh, well I thought he was someone who’d focus on one thing a lot,” Yoona said with a smirk. “He was always there beside me and with me from the beginning of the project,” she added.

 

“You have a nice bag. Leather? Don’t you pity your fellow animal siblings?” Sooyoung asked and Yoona wondered what she meant by that. “Oh, you don’t get it. Leather are made from animals, right? So, aren’t you sad about your siblings?” She asked again.

 

“Are you saying I’m an animal?” Yoona eyed her.

 

“Do I have to make it clear? An animal is capable of doing anything like taking someone who already belongs to someone else or sleeping with someone's husband!” Sooyoung pointed out.

 

“What are you saying, that I slept with your husband?!” Yoona asked with an angry tone.

 

“Why, didn’t you?!” Sooyoung was fuming with anger. Yoona couldn’t handle it anymore. The elevator doors opened and glared at Sooyoung before stepping out of the elevator.

 

“What if I did, what would you do?” Yoona said and walked away. Sooyoung was shocked and followed Yoona. She grabbed the latter’s wrist and squinted her eyes.

 

“What did you say?!” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Do I have to make it clear for you? What would you do if I say that I something happened between me and Kyuhyun?!"

 

“Lies. You’re lying, Yoona,” Sooyoung tried to smile, but how can she?

 

“I’m not. Believe me. Kyuhyun has been cheating behind your back. You think you’re the only one who knows how great he is in bed or how amazing he kisses? I know that too. I how it feels when he touches me. When his hand slides down—“

 

SLAP.

 

Sooyoung slapped Yoona, who only poked his inner cheek with her tongue. Sooyoung was not believing this, but how can she when she was the person she had been suspecting had admitted it. She had hunches and now the truth is out.

 

“You don’t believe me. Here,” Yoona took out his phone and showed a photo of her and Kyuhyun. He had his arm around her shoulder and he was also kissing her cheek while she was just smiling in front of the camera.

 

Sooyoung took a short glance before running away with tears. It was like her world crashed because Kyuhyun is her world... or maybe was her world. She loves Kyuhyun ever since and this is what happened.  All those years of their relationship is destroyed. She doesn't think he can trust Kyuhyun anymore. Her heart is aching with so much pain because of what her husband did. She wasn't ready for this day to come. She wasn't.

 

Sooyoung lost it all. Her face was ruined by her tears. Her hair was all over her hair. She finally reached the door of their hotel room and stormed to their closet. She took her bags and her clothes. She began shoving her clothes and other things as she wipes her tears away.

 

“Sooyoung have you— Soo! Why are you packing up?!” Kyuhyun asked as he entered their room. Kyuhyun saw her tear-stricken face and went to her. “Sooyoung, what’s—“

 

SLAP.

 

“What’s wrong? WHAT’S WRONG IS HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, KYUHYUN!?” Sooyoung cried harder this time. Kyuhyun held the cheek where Sooyoung slapped her. He could not understand what was happening.

 

“What did I do?”

 

“WHAT DID YOU DO?! ARE YOU THAT UNAWARE OF YOUR ACTIONS, KYUHYUN?!” Sooyoung asked again, but Kyuhyun still does not know. She ran her hands on her hair and cried. Kyuhyun tried to hold her, but she just pushed him hardly away.

 

“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, KYUHYUN?! HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH YOUR BOSS?!” Kyuhyun felt his throat dry. He was unable to move or speak at that moment. It was the day he had feared the most…

 

She finally found out.

 

“I KNEW ALL ALONG. I ALWAYS HAD A HUNCH THAT YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH YOONA. BUT IT HURTS. IT HURTS WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE CHEATING BEHIND MY BACK!” Sooyoung cried her heart out. Kyuhyun fought back those tears, but he can’t help but cry too. He tried to hold her, but Sooyoung kept pushing her away and hitting him.

 

“I FEEL SO DISGUSTED!” Sooyoung said and covered her body. “I FEEL SO DISGUSTED KNOWING THAT I’M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN HAVE YOU! YOU… YOU… I FEEL LIKE GARBAGE! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO DISGUSTED FOR MYSELF!” Sooyoung yelled, running her hand through her hair and crying endlessly. Kyuhyun stood frozen in his position. Sooyoung continued stuffing her bag and left their room. It took a few seconds before he decided to follow Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung dragged her bags to the ground floor. Surprisingly, Yoona was there. “,” Sooyoung muttered and let go of her bags. Yoona was facing her back and was unable to see Sooyoung. Suddenly, she grabbed Yoona’s hair. The latter screamed in pain but managed to also grab Sooyoung’s hair. It was an exchange of hair pulling, curses and constant pushing the other into whatever. They’d pull the other and push to the floor, chair or wall. Of course, there will also be slapping and name-calling. They were being watched by a crowd of people, including the staff. None of them wanted to get involved in the said cat fight. Sooyoung pushed Yoona hard on the wall, causing the latter to let go of her hair. Yoona was weak. Her head’s bump had a large impact for the lady boss.

 

“Sooyoung!” Donghae saw what happened and ran to Sooyoung. Kyuhyun on the other hand slowly walked to Yoona.

 

“Look at what you did. You hurt her!” Kyuhyun yelled, shocking at how he cared for Yoona than for Sooyoung. Even Donghae was shocked.

 

“Excuse me, miss. Because of the ruckus and scene you caused earlier, I am afraid you have to leave this hotel,” one of the staffs nervously told Sooyoung.

 

“No problem. I was really about to leave anyway,” Sooyoung said and stood up. Donghae assisted her to stand up and looked at her with hurt expressions.

 

“I’ll help you, Sooyoung,” Donghae offered and Sooyoung nodded. Kyuhyun didn’t take a glance at Sooyoung and Donghae when they left. It may seem that wasn’t looking, but he was.

 

Donghae dragged Sooyoung’s bag too while helping her to walk. She was limping because her ankle was aching. Donghae was never this concerned for anyone.

 

“Oppa, can you drive me somewhere?” She asked with her eyes glued to the pavement.

 

“Sure, but where to?” He asked.

 

“I’ll just lead you the way.”

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“You know what, I was right. My hunch was right. Kyuhyun was cheating on me. And my guess was right that it was with your boss, Yoona,” Sooyoung suddenly blurted out. Donghae pitied Sooyoung. He hated how Kyuhyun would choose to cheat on Sooyoung. The girl is lovely and caring. She was an amazing wife, not just because she’s beautiful, but because she has the attitude and personality of someone you’d really want to spend the rest of your life with.

 

“I’m sorry, Sooyoung,” he said.

 

“You don’t have to be—“

 

“I’m sorry because I also had a hunch. I knew more. I should have told you,” he confessed.

 

“I understand. If you told me back then, I wouldn’t believe you anyway, so it’s okay,” she smiled at him. Minutes later, they finally arrived to where Sooyoung directed Donghae. She didn’t move immediately and so did Donghae.

 

“If you’re busy or anything, can we go out like hang out? If you want someone to listen to your stories,” Donghae suddenly said.

 

“I’ll think about it,” she smiled, making Donghae smile. Her smile sent him a great feeling, forgetting hatred that they felt earlier. Slowly, Donghae leaned to give Sooyoung a kiss. When he realized what he was doing, he pulled away.

 

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I was out of control and—“ Sooyoung held a finger on his lips and giggled.

 

“I understand. It’s okay. You got carried away. I should have also stopped you, but I didn’t,” she admitted. “Let’s just get my bag,” she suggested and Donghae nodded. He helped her get her bags form the trunk.

 

“This is goodbye then,” Donghae said and turned around. Suddenly, Sooyoung pulled his wrist.

 

“Don’t forget that we’ll hang out, okay?” She weakly smiled and he smiled back too.

 

“Of course I will. I’ll even treat you at a restaurant,” he grinned and she giggled.

 

“Now go,” she said and pushed him back to his car. Donghae smiled back to his car and drove away. When Donghae was gone, Sooyoung’s smile faded away. She walked towards the door of the house and knocked. A guy with the same age as hers opened it and she immediately went to hug him and cried out.

 

“Oppa!"

 


 

Surprise! ^^ I'm at school and we only went for attendance at our Intrams. T.T So I was able to update!~ :D Our practice begins at the afteroon, so before our show, I shall leave with this.

 

I know that this is the moment that you've all been waiting for. :>

 

Hate it or love it? Leave your thoughts, my love~ ^^