Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun

No Other Woman

What is life for Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun? You can say she had lived the life she had always wanted, living with the guy you’ve loved ever since. Others’ dream is either to be rich or be famous, but for her, there’s only one dream for her, and that is to be with the guy she loves so much. She couldn’t ask for more. She has a wonderful job and the best husband.

 

She looked at their wedding picture and smiled. The love story of her and Kyuhyun trailed way back when they were children, which bloomed into what is now a healthy marriage. But of course, life is not always rainbows and butterflies. They had also experienced separation and other problems. In the end, they are now happily married.

 

Their love for each other is immeasurable and incomparable. Their love is unlike a candle’s flames that will die out eventually. She’d rather compare it with a phoenix who dies when its flames dies. Just like it, her love for Kyuhyun will die along with her, and she will only live again by the power of his love.

 

“I’m home!” Her thoughts were immediately cut off the moment she heard the voice of her lovely husband.

 

“Kyuhyun!” She smiled and ran to the door to welcome him. He spread his arms open and she enveloped him in a tight hug.

 

“What’s for dinner?” He asked.

 

“Just your favorite,” she said and gave him a peck.

 

“Pork chops and seafood, yum,” he said after our sweet kiss. “Do I have my dessert after?” He whispered seductively.

 

“You can, but you have to finish your food first,” she pinched his nose and skipped to the dining table. Everything was set. All that was needed was for them to settle down. They ate dinner, feeding each other.

 

“Yeobo he suddenly spoke.

 

“Yes, dear?” she asked.

 

“My officemates are inviting me to go to a vacation trip. They want an all free weekend with the guys. I don’t even wanna go,” he pouted like a kid.

 

“But your officemates may miss you already. You’ve never hung out with them ever since we got married,” she said and took a spoon full of rice.

 

“True, I never have hung out with the guys. I’ll go if you agree with it. I want your approval,” he said and crossed his arms.

 

One thing that never changed about her husband, he always asks permission from her. Usually husbands will just tell you about their plans with their friends, but Kyuhyun is just different. He will put his wife first, saying that she’s more important than his officemates.

 

“Of course. Have fun. Try to control your drinking too,” she teased.

 

“I do not drink too much,” he pouted again.

 

“Try telling that to the bartender who you almost beat up because he wouldn’t give you another bottle of beer,” she said and placed her plate on the sink.

 

Suddenly, she felt his arms wrapped around her waist from behind. “Kyu—“ He turned her around and gave me a kiss.

 

“Can you just do the dishes later? I’m gonna be impatient here. I won’t see you for a few days. Do you know how hard that is for me?!” He reasoned out. She laughed at his reason, but she gave in. She left all the dishes sink on water and placed the leftovers inside the fridge before she was dragged to their bedroom. He threw her on the bed and begun to do their favorite activity together.

 


 

This is the first chapter. Sorry if it took a while. I was doing the trailer, but I just couldn't save it as a movie file. Annoying Windows Movie Maker. T_T I can't put out the movie I've worked for many hours. T_T And, I wish you'd read my birthday oneshot for myself! ^^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/90022