그만해 (Stop)

No Other Woman

The following morning, Sooyoung was awoken by a wonderful scent of food. She rolled to the side, to find an empty space beside her.

 

Missing husband + smell of food = kitchen disaster.

 

Sooyoung ran to the kitchen, only to find a beautiful breakfast set up.

 

“How did you—”

 

“What, can’t I order breakfast for you?” Kyuhyun chuckled. Sooyoung blinked, not knowing what to do. Luckily, Kyuhyun guided her to sit down and prepare everything for her.

 

“Why are you doing this?” She asked.

 

“You always question me when it comes to me serving you food. Can’t I just serve you so I can prove to you that I love you?” Kyuhyun said, which made Sooyoung blush.

 

This was the first Kyuhyun did this, well, second. The first time he tried to make her breakfast was when Sooyoung was sick. He almost burned Sooyoung’s house down. If it weren’t for her, she’d probably be dead by now. They ate a wonderful breakfast, forgetting all the hurt and pain that had happened from the previous day.

 

“I love you, Soo. Believe me when I say that I love you,” Kyuhyun took Sooyoung’s hand and kissed it.

 

“I love you too, Kyuhyun. I am the only one for you, right?” Sooyoung asked. There’s no doubt she was worried. Would Kyuhyun lie to her?

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and sighed. He knows what he wants. He has decided. He opened his eyes with a smile and looked at Sooyoung.

 

“I told you, there is no one for me. If there is anyone else, then I’ll leave him. I’ll do everything for you, Soo.” Kyuhyun said and caressed her cheek. Sooyoung hopes that he’s stating the truth.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Kyuhyun had been a good husband. He’d come home with something for Sooyoung, which surprises her. Sooyoung noticed how often Kyuhyun was with him and her thoughts of her husband having some other woman is slowly vanishing. Prior to this, one person have been feeling distant to the person she always want to be with.

 

“Kyuhyun, are you busy?” Yoona asked as she appears on his desk.

 

“Well, I am,” Kyuhyun smiled at Yoona. He had been saying he has been busy just so he can avoid Yoona.

 

“Oh, I’ve noticed that you’re always busy. Maybe you’re tired. Don’t overwork yourself. Do you want to have some drink like coffee? I’ve noticed how we haven’t been able to spend some time with each other lately,” Yoona admitted. Kyuhyun sighed and agreed. It was the least he could do anyway.

 

When they arrived at the store whose name was ‘Handel & Gretel’, they got their orers then took a table far from the glass window, where they can be seen. Yoona was so happy that she was able to finally be with Kyuhyun. The stress was really killing her and what she needs to feel better was Kyuhyun.

 

“So, how are you? It’s been busy for everyone. The release is very near. Are you nervous? I’m sure you are,” Yoona tried to open the conversation.

 

“Things are nerve-wracking. This is the first project with you,” Kyuhyun said, sipping his cup of coffee. Yoona blushed at his words. Kyuhyun never fails to make her heart beat uncontrollably. They talked about simple things, mostly about current events like politics and economics, to which Yoona found weird. Kyuhyun usually never initiated these kinds of conversation, but Yoona let him talk anyway.

 

“Can you see the great increase of our economy because of Kpop? The tourism, I read somewhere, had boosted greatly—“

 

“Kyuhyun, why are we talking about this?” Yoona interrupted him. Kyuhyun doesn’t want to talk about them or anything that would initiate Yoona into thinking that they’d do it. Kyuhyun knows what is right. He knows who his heart belong to anyway, so he must do what is needed.

 

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what to talk about,” Kyuhyun just told her.

 

“We can always about work… and us,” Yoona said with a warm smile on her face. She held his hand and his knuckle. Kyuhyun knew she had a beautiful smile, but things are bound to end.

 

“Oh, look at the time; it’s almost the end of lunch. We went out late, so we only have a short amount of time to hang out,” Kyuhyun said and slipped his hand away from Yoona’s.

 

“It’s okay. Can we hang out later tonight?” Yoona asked and Kyuhyun agreed with a purpose.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Later that night, Kyuhyun went with Yoona to her place. Yoona held Kyuhyun’s hand, while he just let it be for it will be the last time he will allow such. Arriving at her place, Yoona happily makes her way in her place. It has been a while since Kyuhyun had been in her place and his visit again made Yoona so happy.

 

“So, what do you want to do? Watch a movie, eat, play video games… or something else?” Yoona smirked at the last part she said. Kyuhyun pushed her away from him and took a deep breath.

 

“Kyuhyun, is there are a problem?” Yoona asked with full of worry, his cheek. Sadly, Kyuhyun removed her hand on his cheek.

 

“I’m not gonna be here any longer. I need to go back to Sooyoung,” Kyuhyun said, making Yoona, cringe on the inside.

 

“So early? Why don’t you stay any longer?” She faked a smile. “When are you coming back?” Yoona asked, trying to smile at Kyuhyun.

 

“I’ll get you water,” she said and went to the cupboard and took out a glass. She poured water and drank it instead of offering to him.

 

“Yoona, I’m going back to my wife for good. What I’m trying to say is that we should stop.” As if on cue, Yoona dropped her glass, causing it to break into pieces. She faced Kyuhyun and she shook her head.

 

“You’re kidding, right? Tell me you’re joking and you’re lying,” Yoona held his arms.

 

“No, Yoona. I’ve had enough of this. I love Sooyoung and I don’t want to continue whatever we have,” Kyuhyun said flatly.


“You’re leaving me?” Yoona asked again and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“I have to go now. Sooyoung is expecting me. I wanna remain faithful to her. I want to change. I just can’t live without her.” With those words, Kyuhyun left.

 

“Kyuhyun… Kyuhyun, don’t leave me. Kyuhyun!” Yoona tried to run after Kyuhyun, pulling on his arm, calling his name. But alas, Kyuhyun was fast and left her crying on the floor.

 

This was the moment she had been afraid of all her life, the moment that Kyuhyun will leave her for his wife, the rightful one. Yoona ran back to her unit and cried her heart out. She looked at her phone and stared at the wallpaper, it was her and Kyuhyun smiling. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun hurriedly went out to his car and covered his face with his palms. He just ended things with Yoona. He doesn’t know if what he’s feeling was happiness or sadness. Things are over with Yoona, this means he’s free and his time will be on Sooyoung alone. He sighed and drove home, not forgetting to buy even a simple snack for Sooyoung.

 

“Oppa!”Sooyoung jumped on Kyuhyun, the moment he stepped into their house. Kyuhyun held her waist and twirled her around.

 

“Sorry, it took a while before I got home,” he said and kissed the tip of her nose.

 

“It’s okay,” Sooyoung kissed his cheek and smiled. Kyuhyun held up the plastic that has a tub of ice cream and Sooyoung jumped in joy. They shared the ice cream while watching a movie until they fell asleep, well just Sooyoung. Kyuhyun felt his phone vibrate and saw that Yoona was calling. Kyuhyun detached himself from Sooyoung and answered his phone.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…” Yoona called for him from the other line. Her voice was weak and it seems that she had indeed cry.

 

“Yoona, I told you, things are done between us. I’m sorry. I love my wife. Maybe being with you and falling into your trap was a big mistake. I don’t want to hurt Sooyoung,” Kyuhyun said, not noticing that Yoona is crying over the line.

 

“I’m sorry, but I have to go before Sooyoung stirs in her sleep and wake up. I don’t want to lie to her anymore.” Kyuhyun hung up and went back to Sooyoung’s arms. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep in the arms of his wife.

 

 


 

First, I know you're surprised that I updated. Well, the event was postponed to WEDNESDAY because of heavy rain. (NO REST!! D:) I hate that it was moved to Wednesday. At least our first class is a free cut.

 

Second, I know that the title and chapter poster says it all on what's going to happen.

 

Third, be patient. It's very near, but not yet the next chapter.

 

Fourth, enjoy and comment or pm me your opinions if I have any errors. ^^