I Know

No Other Woman

 

“You know already who you think is Kyuhyun’s mistress?!” Yuri tugged on Sooyoung’s sleeve. Sooyoung brough her through ro shopping. They were in the department store of some mall, glancing to whatever they see.

 

“As sad as it may seem, yes. I know who she is. I was blind not to notice it,” she said in a bitter tone as she returns the clothes back in the rack.

 

“Who is she?” Yuri asked.

 

“Surprisingly, it’s his boss,” Sooyoung gritted her teeth.

 

“WHAT?!” Yuri yelled, earning looks from everyone. Sooyoung covered her friend’s mouth and apologized.

 

“I’m not sure, but a text from her, hoping Kyuhyun would go to her place seems to denote that they have something more than friendship and work related business,” Sooyoung explained. When she looked ahead of her, Yoona was also shopping, a few feet before her.

 

“Speaking of the devil. You go ahead, Yuri. I’ll just go on my own,” Sooyoung told her and walked a few feet away to see if Sooyoung would attack her. But she knows Sooyoung. She won’t step down to that kind of level. Sooyoung walked towards Yoona’s direction, pretending to look around. She was about to look at a purple bag that caught her eye. To her surprise, another hand took it too. A bigger surprise was when it was Yoona.

 

“I took it first,” Sooyoung said with a tone that sounds like, ‘don’t mess with me.’

 

“No, I think we both got it at the same time,” Yoona answered sweetly. Sooyoung rolled her eyes. Fakeness was written all over here.

 

“Yeah. At least you know what to do when you got something at the same time and what to do when someone had it first,” Sooyoung wanted to point something in her words.

 

“Of course, you should give it to the person who got it first. She had it first anyway,” Yoona chuckled.

 

“Then why don’t you practice what you preach?” Sooyoung mumbled under her breath.

 

“I’m sorry, what?” Yoona asked.

 

“Oh nothing. It seems that you like expensive items,” Sooyoung said as she recognized the branded sunglasses on Yoona’s head, the y blue fitted dress that she recognizes at a window display in a Zara store,  the branded shoes that her feet is wearing and the branded bag she holds with the original LV logo.

 

“I really do. It suits me. Like my dad said, I only deserve the best out there,” Yoona explained.

 

“But what if the best already belonged to someone else?” Sooyoung asked as she pulled the bag closer to her.

 

“Then I’ll just have to fight for it. I think it really suits me better,” Yoona said and pulled the bag to her side. “Do you want to create a scene here?!”

 

“Maybe yes, if you had an affair with my husband,” Sooyoung sarcastically said. With this, Yoona let go of the bag as her eyes widened. She was scared. Had Sooyoung found out already?

 

“I was just kidding You and my husband are close because of work. Why do you look so tensed?” Sooyoung faked a smile and held her shoulder. “Do you have anything to do after this? If it’s okay, I’m inviting you for dinner at our house,” Sooyoung offered.

 

“Think of it as a way of saying thank you for getting my husband.”

 

“What?!” Yoona’s head shot up in fear and confusion.

 

“You know, for getting his proposal. What were you even thinking, that you’d steal my husband away from me?!” Sooyoung sarcastically said.

 

 “If it’s not much of a hassle too, can you drive me home? My friend already left me and I don’t drive.”

 

Out of kindness and pressure from Kyuhyun’s wife, Yoona drove her home.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

They were now in the kitchen with Yoona watching as Sooyoung prepares the food.

 

“You prepare a lot. Feeding a lot of people?” Yoona asked as she eyes the fridge filled with food.

 

“No, Kyuhyun and I just eat plentiful,” Sooyoung said as she stirred the food in the pot. She then returned to the chopping board and prepared the vegetables.

 

“Do you need any help?” Yoona asked as she saw many things to prepare. Sooyoung slammed the knife as she chopped the vegetable. Yoona’s eyes widen.

 

“Oh, you don’t have to. You might see me putting some poison on your food,” she said and aimed the knife on Yoona. “Or I might use this knife at you,” she said and Yoona took a few steps back.

 

“Kidding, can’t you take a joke?” Sooyoung chuckled. Yoona forced out a laugh. She was practically nervous of what would be happening now.

 

“Yeobo, I’m home,” Kyuhyun hung his coat and saw Yoona place a dish on the table. He was shocked as to WHY WAS YOONA IN THEIR HOUSE.

 

“Oh, you’re home. If you don’t mind, I invited Yoona to our house for dinner,” Sooyoung smiled and walked over besiden Yoona.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

The atmosphere was awkward. Sooyoung was in all fake smiles. She was sitting beside Kyuhyun and Yoona sat across them.

 

“This is a wonderful dinner. Did the two of you cook this?” Kyuhyun tried to begin the conversation between them.

 

“I don’t cook,” Yoona admitted.

 

“Why don’t you cook? There’s a saying that a man’s way to his heart is through his stomach, but of course, you look like you know many shortcuts,” Sooyoung said and drank her water.

 

“Sooyoung, stop it,” Kyuhyun mumbled and smiled at Yoona, who smiled back. Sooyoung looked away and rolled her eyes.

 

“So, do you have plans on getting married someday?” Sooyoung asked Yoona.

 

“Well, no. I don’t believe in love and in marriage,” Yoona smirked.

 

“You don’t value the importance of love and marriage? That’s too bad. At least try to respect others, right?” She said and held Kyuhyun’s hand. She knew Kyuhyun is giving her a bad look, but she doesn’t look and still puts up a fake smile towards Yoona.

 

“You know, marriage is like an executive village. You have to guard it so that trespassers won’t get in,” Sooyoung said.

 

“I really cannot imagine if I find out that my husband is cheating on me,” Sooyoung said and looked at her plate. “I might kill the mistress… or both of them,” she smiled to Yoona.

 

“Sooyoung, stop. I’m sorry Yoona, but it’s already getting late. I guess you should go home now,” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

“Why did you say that?!” Kyuhyun said as he marches to their room.

 

“Say what?!” Sooyoung yelled back, pretending to not know.

 

“Those things to Yoona! That’s embarrassing! She’s my boss for god’s sake, Sooyoung!”

 

“Why are you so defensive?! Because I said mean things to her or because it was true?!”

 

“You said offensive things to her!”

 

“You’re so affected why? Which of what I said offended you?! The one about you cheating on me?!”

 

“What is up with this issue?! I am not cheating on you, okay?! I AM NOT CHEATING ON YOU, CHO SOOYOUNG!”

 

“I really wish what you say is true,” Sooyoung said before slamming the door of their room.

 

 


 

I have no classes today, so enjoy this chapter! :D I know we've all been waiting for this kind of Sooyoung, right? Time to get a little y~