Maybe I'm Wrong

No Other Woman

Ever since that night at the restaurant, Sooyoung’s doubts are slowly fading away, and Kyuhyun went home always on time. He would greet her with a kiss and they would cuddle each other to sleep. But it didn’t last long. It only took two weeks for Kyuhyun for him to always go home late.

 

“Kyuhyun, why are you late tonight? I’m so worried about you, do you know that?” Sooyoung asked and Kyuhyun was not responding. She kept on tugging and calling Kyuhyun’s name, but he just rolled his eyes.

 

“Sooyoung, please, we’re trying to fight deadlines. Here you are again, being the naggy wife when you already know why I go home late!” Kyuhyun lied.

 

Yes, they maybe busy with work, but Kyuhyun was also busy with other things. Yoona had just returned from two week out of town appointments, traveling from Korea to Japan, thus answering the question why Kyuhyun was going home early for the last two weeks. And today was Yoona’s flight back. Kyuhyun surprised her with something at her own condo unit. Yoona had given him a spare key to which he can use when he wants to go to her.

 

“I know. I’m sorry. I’m just your wife who’s trying to be worried for her husband’s safety,” Sooyoung said and headed for the sheets.

 

Kyuhyun took a shower, but it took longer than usual. He leaned on the wall as the water strikes his body. He realized that he had been neglecting his wife. He loves Sooyoung, no doubt. His feelings for Yoona are uncertain, but from his actions, why does it seem like the other way around?

 

When he was out of the bathroom, she saw sitting up. “Soo,” he weakly called for her.

 

“Hm? Oh right, I should be sleeping now. Night, Kyu,” Sooyoung said and positioned herself to sleep. Kyuhyun wanted to apologize to her, so he jumped on their bed and held her wrists. Sooyoung was surprised at his sudden movements.

 

“I’m sorry, forgive me,” Kyuhyun said and released her arms. He sat up and hung his head low. Sooyoung sat up too and saw Kyuhyun was pouting.

 

 

“I forgive you. You know how I easily give in to your pouts. I’m sorry I was like that,” Sooyoung said and held Kyuhyun’s chin. They looked at each other and smiled.

 

“I’m sorry too. I’ve been stressed out a lot,” Kyuhyun said and caressed her cheek.

 

“I understand,” Sooyoung smile and gave him a peck on the forehead. “Now, let’s sleep,” she added and lay again.

 

“Don’t I get a punishment?” Kyuhyun whispered seductively over Sooyoung’s ear. Sooyoung turned to Kyuhyun, who was wearing an evil smirk. And she knows what that means.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Things went smoothly. Sooyoung was happy. She had forgotten for a while the possibility that Kyuhyun might be cheating on her. Also, she’s happy that despite all the stress Kyuhyun have been receiving, he has always been smiling. While Kyuhyun had been smiling for three reasons, one of which is because of the production of their company’s newest game, and the other two were because of the two women in his life… Sooyoung and Yoona.

 

 

Kyuhyun fixed his files and knocked at Yoona’s door. Most of them aren’t bothered by the fact that the two are close. They are the two, who are in charge of the project, so it was no surprise that they have developed a close relationship, but little did they know that it’s closer than they think… much closer.

 

Yoona on the other hand had been on a complete bliss every time Kyuhyun was with her. Although they have limited places to be together like Yoona’s office, her house and restaurants far from the city. Even if they eat on a restaurant, Kyuhyun needs to wear a cap and sunglasses in case an acquaintance might see him.

 

One might think that Kyuhun may not love Sooyoung anymore, but that is a total lie, for in his heart, Sooyoung is still there.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

It was a Sunday morning and Kyuhyun was at home. He was reading a manga when his eyes shifted to his wife who was busy watching television while eating some chips. Kyuhyun closed his manga and scooted beside his wife, who leaned on his shoulder and offered him chips.

 

“Sooyoung, do you want to go somewhere?” Kyuhyun said and Sooyoung looked up.

 

“Take me to the amusement park then buffet!” Sooyoung teased and continued to eat.

 

“Okay then. Get dress,” Kyuhyun said and Sooyoung jumped in her seat.

 

“Really?” She tugged on his arm and Kyuhyun nodded. Sooyoung jumped and hugged Kyuhyun before going to their bedroom to change. Kyuhyun felt so happy when she saw the smile plastered on his wife’s face. It felt so good to him.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Sooyoung pulled Kyuhyun to almost all the rides she can see.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, one more round!” Sooyoung pouted at her husband. She kept tugging on his arm for another ride on the roller coaster. Kyuhyun held unto the bars and Sooyoung for support.

 

“Soo, we’ve rode it three times already. Isn’t it enough? Why don’t we rest for a while and grab some food?” Kyuhyun suggested and Sooyoung agreed. She pulled Kyuhyun with her and bought cotton candy. They sat down and ate the sweet they have bought. Sooyoung kept feeding Kyuhyun and he did the same way.

 

Even Kyuhyun would be afraid to ride, Sooyoung would drag him anywhere and he’d still ride it for her. He would never complain because she sees Sooyoung very happy. After going to the amusement park, Kyuhyun drove them at a nearby park and sat at a bench.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, thank you for bringing me here,” Sooyoung said and ruffled his hair. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Sooyoung’s waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

 

“I love you Sooyoung,” he breathed out.

 

“I love you too, Kyuhyun,” she answered and rested her head on top of his head. It was like living out their teenage days. When they were students, they can do a lot more. When they graduated, their time with others lessen. Ever since they got married, they were always at their house, so this was the first time they had a date as a married couple.

 

 

Kyuhyun had been busy with Sooyoung that he wasn’t able to see that one certain girl has been trying to call him all day. She placed her phone down after being directed to voice mail once again.

 

“Calm down, Yoona,” Seohyun rubbed her back.

 

“I can’t, Seohyun. He’s not answering my calls,” Yoona said with a sigh. She was about to take another call when Seohyun held her.

 

“Yoona, you sound like the wife when we all know you’re not!” Seohyun shook her. “You kept saying you don’t feel anything for him, but look at you! You’re practically worried over him than his wife. I never tolerated you when you told me he’s a married man, but know where you belong. So don’t act like he’s completely yours when we know you’re not.”

 

Yoona calmed down with what Seohyun said. “Can I just be alone now?” She asked her friend, and she was left alone. When the door of her place was closed, she closed her eyes. What was happening to her? She always thought that she would never fall in love.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

T happy couple is now at the buffet that Sooyoung chose. The staff has been at high alert with the rapid decrease of food. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun ate as much as the family next to them. If not, even more. Sooyoung doesn’t even seem to swallow and just shoves the food in . Kyuhyun was also the same. His love for food is also the same as his love for videogames.

 

“Yeobo... Komawo…” Sooyoung said and ate another spoon of rice.

 

“It’s nothing,” Kyuhyun said and ate a piece of dumpling. “Oh God. The 25000 Won buffet seems to be worth it,” Kyuhyun said and closed his eyes.

 

The staff just chuckled at how cute the two were. They look like so good together by the fact that they have been eating bowls of rice and plates of other dishes. After eating what seems like a meal that 10 people ate, the two were miraculously full. After eating, they went decided to head home.

 

“Oh, Kyuhyun, today was so fun,” Sooyoung said and wrapped his arms around her.

 

“I’m glad you had fun,” he said and gave her a kiss.

 

“We’ll continue that later. I’ll head to the bathroom now,” Sooyoung chuckled and headed for the bathroom.

 

Kyuhyun lay on the bed for a while and took out his phone. He was surprised with the amount of calls he have. He checked and saw that it was all from Yoona. He then got a message from her.

 

‘I miss you. Can you please visit me tonight?’

 

Kyuhyun stood up and was ready to leave, when Sooyoung came out of the bathroom with a discomforted face. Kyuhyun saw this immediately and came to her and guided her to the bed.

 

“Soo, what’s wrong?” He asked.

 

“Stomach problems… I think I ate a lot,” she answered and held her aching stomach.

 

“Wait here,” Kyuhyun said and went out to get water and medicine. When he returned, he immediately went to make Sooyoung drink the medicine. Kyuhyun knew he couldn’t leave her. She was in pain, and there was no way he would leave her.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona waited for hours until it was already midnight. She sent a message to Kyuhyun because she was disappointed that he didn’t tell her anything.

 

‘Kyu, I waited for you to go here. You could at least tell me that you couldn’t come here. I really miss you. When will you come here again at my place? Hope you message back.’

 

A teardrop fell on Sooyoung’s face as she saw the message on Kyuhyun’s phone. She woke from her sleep and just came from the bathroom. She saw Kyuhyun’s phone lit up and saw that message. Although she was only able to read the first sentence and the half of the second sentence, but she felt her heart crumbling. The name was very visible now. It wasn’t just a hidden codename of ‘Goddess’, but her name shown.

 

‘Goddess Yoona’

 

And when she tried to look at the full message, but to her surprise, Kyuhyun’s phone had a password lock. She tried guessing the code. She typed his birthday, their wedding anniversary, and many other dates, but unfortunately, she wasn’t able to guess it.

 

Just when she taught Kyuhyun was faithful to him, she found the probable mistress of her husband. How blind can she be when the person she had been looking had been in front of her?