Things Got Worse

No Other Woman

Kyuhyun woke up with a headache. He looked at the clock and it was already past 11 in the morning. He held his forehead. He has a slight hangover from what he drank last night. He moved a bit, but he realized he was . He looked around and realized that he wasn’t actually in his house. He knew this house. Suddenly, there was a movement beside him. He looked and saw that it was Yoona. Yoona slowly opened her eyes. He can’t deny that it was a beautiful site to watch her wake up, but he has other things to do. Even if he wants to stay, he can't. So he stood up and got ready to leave her.

 

“Where are you going?” Yoona sat up and covered her chest as she watches Kyuhyun dress up.

 

“To Sooyoung,” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“You don’t even know where she is,” Yoona said.

 

“I know. And if she’s not there, I’ll look for her everywhere. I just can’t lose her,” Kyuhyun answered. Yoona watches in pain as Kyuhyun leaves her. The moment he closes the door, she cried. She can't do anything.

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Sooyoung and Siwon stood still. Will they smile to each other? What will they tell each other? It’s been years. They’ve forgotten their mistakes and started anew. Now that he has return, how will things begin with them?

 

“Sooyoung…” Siwon smiled at Sooyoung. She smiled and let him in. They sat at the couch. There was an awkward silence between. They don’t know what to talk about.

 

“How are you?” Siwon asked, holding her hand. He knew what happened. He had a source, but there were no clear details as to what happened.

 

“Soo, someone told me about you and Kyuhyun. I trusted you to him,” Siwon said, clenching his fist. Sooyoung held his cheek and shook her head.

 

“This is karma, for what we did. It hurts, but I just can’t seem to understand as to why I had to deserve a big punishment,” Sooyoung began to cry.

 

“What we had back then, it’s not what you and Kyuhyun had. I’m sorry for involving you in that kind of act,” Siwon apologized. It hurts for him that he is seeing Sooyoung getting hurt. After all these years, no girl could make his heart race as fast as what Sooyoung did. He did have other girlfriends, but when they broke up, Siwon would still be happy at the thought of the girl crying right now.

 

“It’s not your wholly you’re fault. I was also at fault” Sooyoung sniffed.

 

“Sooyoung, can I ask you something?” Siwon asked her and she looked at him.

 

“If you didn’t meet Kyuhyun… and we met… would you fall—“

 

His words were suddenly stopped by the sound of the doorbell. Sooyoung wiped her tears and stood up. She wiped her hands on her shirt and opened the door. When she opened it, Kyuhyun was standing in front of him, still wearing the same outfit from when they met the day before.

 

“Sooyoung, I—“

 

“Who’s that?” Kyuhyun’s eye twitched as he hears that voice.

 

“Oh, hi Kyuhyun,” Siwon gave out a smile where his dimples were obviously seen. Kyuhyun smiled. Sooyoung let him enter and sit on the couch. Sooyoung sat down and Siwon and Kyuhyun suddenly sat on her both sides.

 

“Kyuhyun, what are you doing here?” Sooyoung broke the silence.

 

“I was hoping you were here so we can talk,” he confessed. “But I wasn’t expecting someone else would be here.”

 

“I just arrived from America. I miss my friends, so I began to visit them,” Siwon said.

 

“And you began with Sooyoung?” Kyuhyun got angry. He knew that Siwon had some feelings for Sooyoung. He just doesn’t know how much.

 

“Yes. Is there a problem with that?” Siwon asked. Sooyoung felt the tension and sighed.

 

“If the two of you are just going to fight, I suggest both of you leave,” Sooyoung said. The two boys stopped. Siwon looked at his watch and stood up.

 

“Soo, I need to leave. If you’re not busy tomorrow, maybe we can catch up,” he offered. Sooyoung just smiled and let him out. Kyuhyun stood up and looked at Sooyoung.

 

“Are you actually entertaining other guys now?!” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

“He’s a friend, Kyuhyun,” Sooyoung said.

 

“Friend or flame? Don’t lie to me, Sooyoung. Donghae liked you and I found out that you and him had coffee. Also, I felt like the third party when I was with you and Siwon back in college,” Kyuhyun complained.

 

“Does it matter? That was the past! What matters is the present. From what I know, you cheated behind me, Cho Kyuhyun!” Sooyoung yelled, hitting his chest. Kyuhyun tried to stop her, but she was stronger than he knew. She managed to push him away.

 

“Fine, maybe this is karma. I guess it’s just about time you find out. What you felt between me and Siwon was true! We had something. There were kisses, but nothing more than that. Yes, I cheated on you, it hurts. And maybe I do deserve this. But I buried that past. I never cheated on you after that. It just hurts how you can have a ual activity with someone else. Maybe we’re just fair. I guess this gives a clear reason why we need to divorce. As much as I can see it, our relationship is too much damaged. Whoever said we were a happy and perfect couple is seeing lies. But I tell you, that was the only time I lied and cheated on you,” Sooyoung explained with tears.

 

Kyuhyun was shocked. He never knew. He never expected this. Changmin stood by the door, while Victoria was at their bedroom, listening to everything. Eavesdropping, maybe, but she can’t avoid the loud voices they have. This was all too shocking.

 

“And he went here for what? To rekindle old flames?!” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

“I don’t know. But I know I won’t be coming back to him,” Sooyoung said and wiped her tears away. Kyuhyun knew Sooyoung was serious. But he was hurt. Why was this happening to them? He doesn’t know. He stretched out his hand, trying to reach out for Sooyoung, but she seems so far from him. He sighed and dropped his hand. The two just stood in the middle of the living room. Their faces were full of tears.

 

“I think you should leave,” Changmin patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder. The latter just nodded and looked back at Sooyoung before leaving. The moment Kyuhyun closed the door, Sooyoung sat down and cried. Changmin and Victoria sat beside Sooyoung, trying to comfort her.

 

“I was young and wrong. I regretted my mistakes. Am I this bad to receive this kind of punishment?! Yes, I was about to break up with Kyuhyun, but I realized that I love him more than anyone could know, more than I know. Losing him is likes losing myself. But we’ve damaged our relationship so much. I don’t know if this can ever be fixed,” Sooyoung said in the midst of her tears.

 

Kyuhyun stood outside, hearing the loud sobs of his wife. Wife, was it still even appropriate to call her, ‘his wife’?

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

 

Kyuhyun had been thinking for the past few days about the divorce papers. There was too much damage done. He knew that if he didn’t sign the papers, they will just keep hurting themselves and he doesn’t want that. He can’t have that. His heart is battling who really is the one inside it while Sooyoung will really seem better if he wasn't with him.

 

So without having anymore thoughts, he signed the papers.

 

“This is for both of us, Soo,” Kyuhyun said to himself. He closed his eyes and held the papers in his hand. He was gonna return them to Sooyoung tonight too. When he stepped outside, he was surprised when he saw Yoona, stepping down from her car.

 

“Kyuhyun, let’s talk, please,” she went to him.

 

“Yoona, not now,” Kyuhyu tried to pry her away.

 

“Oppa, please, listen to me,” she said and hugged Kyuhyun. “I love you, Kyuhyun. I love you. I just need to take those words off my chest.”

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and removed her hands. It hurts him that she's doing this to her, but he has too. 

 

“Yoona, I have no time for this. I have to go,” Kyuhyun said and entered his car. But Yoona was just desperate. She followed him and tried to stop him from leaving. He drove away and Yoona got into her car and followed Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun wanted to be alone, not with Yoona. He needs to settle his problems with Sooyoung before he could straight things with Yoona.

 

He tried his best to avoid Yoona, swerving, switching lanes and overtaking other cars. His mind was all about how to avoid Yoona, missing the red stoplight. He saw a car on his direction and tried to avoid it. He was able to do so, but his car turned a few times before colliding with a post.

 

“Kyuhyun!” Yoona ran towards Kyuhyun’s car and cried at the scene in front of her. Kyuhyun was unconscious and blood was dripping from his head. 

 

 


 

 

Hello everyone~ First of all, I love your comments. Some wants KyuNa, some KyuYoung, some SooWon and some SooHae. I just have to warn you to get your shipping hearts ready for the last two chapters because no one can predict what's gonna happen. To my past readers, you know I write unpredictable stories and endings, so yeah. :D