What Kyuhyun Hates the Most

No Other Woman

It was the day that Kyuhyun was about to leave to be with his officemates. He wanted to go to the beach, but he had always pictured it to go with his wife. His wife doesn’t complain about not having their honeymoon yet, but he knows that just like every other girl out there, she wants to have it too. This trip was paid by the company, so it was easy for them to be here. They were a little short on having to go on a vacation.

 

“I’m gonna miss you,” he said and hugged her.

 

 “It’s just one week,” she said and kissed his cheek.

 

“But I’ll miss you and our nightly activity,” he continued to pout.

 

 “Consider this a break from work and a break from all those ‘nightly activity’ we have,” she poked his nose and wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

 “Are you saying you’re tired from it?!” he asked.

 

“Sometimes I do. It’s hard to walk properly after having those night sessions with you. You’re always rough,” she rolled her eyes.

 

“Don’t worry. When I come back, I’ll be gentler,” he said as he sways their bodies.

 

“It’s okay. I like it rough. I love you no matter what you are,” she said and kissed him. Oh he’ll miss this. A few days away from her is hard for him.

 

The horn of the van was heard and Kyuhyun sighed. “It’s them,” he sighed. She accompanied him to the van. The minute they stepped out, Kyuhyun’s officemates waved their hands at his wife. They find her very pretty and they couldn’t find anyone else prettier than her.

 

“Hello,” Leeteuk shook her hand. “Annyeong Leeteuk oppa,” she bowed.

 

“Oppa? You don’t even call me that,” Kyuhyun complained.

 

“Just get in side,” she pushed her to the van.

 

“Take care! Bye!” She waved and the others waved too until her figure disappeared.

 

Kyuhyun sighed when his wife was out of sight. He leaned back and saw his coworkers smirking at him. “What?” He asked.

 

“Nothing. I’m just curious how one Cho Kyuhyun gets a beautiful lady like your wife. Every time I see her I feel like I just wanted to get married already,” Heechul said.

 

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow and Heechul just chuckled. “Are you saying I’m not fit to my wife’s level?” He asked and crossed my arms.

 

“I’m just saying how did you manage to maintain your loving relationship with her despite so many years, and act like a newly teenage couple everyday?” He asked. Kyuhyun smiled to himself at that.

 

“I just love her so much. I just can’t live without her.”

 

For years that he had loved his wife, his love for her never died down. Life was just like that. There was no other girl for him except her. To his eyes, she’s the most beautiful girl out there. She has a selfless heart and she doesn't brag about what they have. Her beauty is unlike any other. His friends find her beautiful too. Everything about her is so perfect. He can say he is the luckiest guy out there for there is no one better than her.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“Kyuhyun, wake up, we’re here!” He was awakened by Donghae’s shake. He sat up and yawned as he saw the beautiful view of the beach.

 

“Let’s get our rooms!” Heechul said and they began to hop off the van.

 

The beach was packed with people, especially ladies in bikinis. He looked away, while everyone else eyes a lady, like how a wolf is in choosing his prey. His eyes were just glued at the ground and sighed. Oh how he misses his wife so much. He feels lonely without her.

 

“Look at that girl! She’s the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!” Kyuhyun looked up at what he heard and all I could see was a slender body in an orange bikini, and a see through top. The sun was shining so bright that he couldn’t see her face. He rolled my eyes at how his officemates were practically drooling over the girl. He pitied her since his friends are looking at her with erted thoughts.

 

Kyuhyun took out his phone and was about to call his wife when it was snatched away. “Nuh-uh. No phones allowed while we’re at the beach. You can only use it when you’re inside your room. It’s a rule that all must comply with, so deal with it,” Heechul said and Kyuhyun glared at him.

 

He grabbed my bags and went to the hotel on my own. “Hey, Kyu, did you see that girl in the orange bikini?!” Leeteuk ran to him.

 

“No. You know I don’t look at other girls. I’m married now.” He rose up my hand to show his wedding ring to prove his point.

 

“Whatever,” Heechul rolled his eyes. “We can have a chance on her then,” he smirked while Kyuhyun just took my keys and went to my room.

 

He opened the single room hotel suite that was for a single person. It’s not that he doesn’t want to have a roommate, they don’t want to room in with him because they think he’ll be a killjoy for the reason that he is married.

 

He went to the bathroom and washed his hands. He took off his wedding ring and cleaned it. He left it on the sink to dry while he proceeded to do other things.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“Kyuhyun, let’s go swimming!” Leeteuk practically dragged him to the waters. They were having fun splashing water at each other and being free men. Still, he can’t help but miss my wife. Of course, being on a beach with her is his dream. It is what he planned for their honeymoon though.

 

Suddenly, the boys stopped and they were all looking at the same direction. They were eyeing a swarm of girls who happened to look at them too. They all swam there, while he just swam at the opposite direction. Kyuhyun stopped and saw someone jet skiing. The person lost her balance and fell unto the waters. The person struggled to breathe and was almost drowning. Out of instinct, he swam to where the person was and saved her. When he managed to save person, he was shocked to see a beautiful girl.

 

She coughed up some water and looked at him. She was stunningly beautiful. She had big beautiful eyes and her skin was glowing. No words can describe at how stunning the woman in front of him is. She smiled to him, and something inside him was kicking in. He just couldn’t help but smiled back.

 

“Thank you,” she said.

 

“What?” He asked and she giggled.

 

“Thank you for saving me,” she said, still smiling.

 

“Oh, that was nothing. Why don’t we go back to the shore, okay?” He offered his hand and she accepted it. He escorted her as they reached the shore. He looked and saw that she was the girl with the orange bikini awhile ago. When they reached the shore, he saw his officemates talking with some girls. He smiled knowing that they aren’t going to flirt with this beautiful girl.

 

“Are you alone?” She asked.

 

“Me? No. I’m with my officemates,” he answered and looked at her.

 

“What about you?” He asked too.

 

“I’m with some friends for vacation, but it seem that they’re busy flirting with some guys,” she looked at the direction of her friends, and apparently, her friends are the girls with my officemates.

 

“Your friends?” He asked and she nodded.

 

“Well, those guys are my officemates and friends too,” he said and they both chuckled

 

“Hey, I’ll repay you for saving me earlier. There’s a party tonight, and let’s meet at the bar. Let’s have fun. I mean, your friends are interacting with my friends anyway. We’ll still be alone with each other, right?” She asked and he nodded. They can already see their friends being busy with each other. He accepted her offer and decided to take a shower and got ready for lunch.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“I’m telling you, this Nana girl is beautiful!” Heechul exclaimed.

 

“Whatever, Sunye seems intelligent,” Leeteuk pointed out.

 

“He only seems intelligent to you because she uses words you can’t understand and that she speaks English!” Heechul returned.

 

Everyone laughed, watching the two so-called ahjusshis of their group. Just then, the group of girls that they have been waiting for arrived. They had eye contact and waved at each other. Kyuhyun saw her again and smiled. They all sat together to eat lunch and talk.

 

 “Can I sit here?” The girl that Kyuhyun saved yesterday asked him and he nodded.

 

“I can see that your friends are good looking, now wonder my friends kept talking about them,” she chuckled.

 

“Well, my friends seem to grow interest in your friends too,” he answered and smirked at how foolish he friends look like, impressing girls.

 

“I’m hungry, let’s eat!” Shindong yelled, followed by another cheer from another girl.

 

“Nari, calm down, you’ll get your food too,” she chuckled at her friend.

 

“Sorry, let’s go Shindong,” the girl named Nari beamed and the two went to the buffet table.

 

“Let’s go too. Shindong might finish the whole buffet table,” he said, earning another giggle from her.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“So, tell me more about yourself,” she asked Kyuhyun as she takes a sip from her champagne glass.

 

“Right now, I'm trying to earn my promotion as a team leader in our department at Jeongpum Games and Media Productions. What about you?” he asked.

 

“Working at my father’s company,” she answered and rolled her eyes.

 

“You seem to dislike it,” he noticed.

 

“I don’t see why my father doesn’t trust my decisions. I try my very best in everything. I studied abroad and finished my master’s degree there. It’s not that I can’t handle the company, but he just doesn’t think I’m that mature yet to handle it,” she explained in frustration, gulping the rest of her glass of champagne, refilling it again in full in an attempt to drink all of it. Before she could even gulp it down, Kyuhyun stopped her.

 

“Drinking won’t do any good,” he answered.

 

“Yes it does. It makes me calm and makes me forget the pain I have for my father. I’m guessing you have a family problem too, right?” She asked and Kyuhyun lets go of her arm.

 

“I have time to listen. Go ahead and tell me,” she insisted.

 

Kyuhyun told her everything about his father. His father was just like him, great when it comes to technology. He is working at the company his father had worked too. He used to admire his father when he was a child. His father taught him about gamin, computer graphics and everything in making a computer game. Like every child out there, you’d admire your parents, girls follow their moms and boys follow their dads. That’s what Kyuhyun did, but as he grew up, he realized that the person he idolizes isn’t worth the respect he gives.

 

“I saw how my dad flirts with other girls. I wonder how my mom never does anything to my dad. She said because she knows this phase will pass and that my dad goes to those girls as pastimes and at the end of the day, my dad will still go to him with love. I cannot understand why my mom was like that, hiding the pain. She told me that she gets hurt, but she knows that in the end, dad is hers. I tried to ignore it, until one day I found out that he stuck to one girl. He had a mistress, and it hurts. I hated him for ignoring my mom when she had a brain tumor and eventually died. We didn’t know. She never told us,” Kyuhyun narrated and tried his tears not to fall.

 

“If it will make you feel better, here, have a glass,” Kyuhyun was offered a glass of champagne, to which he gladly accepted.

 

“To our dads?” She joked and Kyuhyun chuckled. They toasted before drinking all their glass’s contents. A smirk appears on their faces as they relate to each other the bitter experiencest they have for their father.

 


 

Sorry for making you wait. I was trying to make a trailer, but stupid Windows Movie Maker won't let me save it into a movie file, so sadly, I can't put it out. :( Then I went for our enrollment today. Ugh, 7:30 a.m. class for the rest of the sem. T_T 

 

Anyway, I love all of you being so curious who's the wife and the mistress. :> It will probably release on chapter 4 and 5 who they are and a bit more of the women's background. :>