09 - Truth Behind The Bruise

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I quietly shut my bedroom door closed, locking it. I didn't want any of the B2ST members coming in and disturbing me. Today has been a really long and painful day. Yes, painful... The bruise I had gotten wasn't from a mere by accident. It was done intentionally. People are getting crazier and more violent everyday.

The bruise I have on my arm was from fans. Fans of B2ST. The B2UTY's. Those fans that hate me, but wouldn't dare hurt me physically in front of B2ST. The fans who I am afraid of. I'm actually afraid of something... And it's B2UTY's. I knew they would hate me for living with B2ST, but I didn't know they would go to such violent measures to get me to leave.

Images from before started replaying in my head. Over and over again.

 

-Flashback-

 

I yawned as I got into the van. The fan meeting was boring me to tears, and I was getting tired standing there and doing nothing. Jiyong had allowed me to go back to the van and rest. He knows I have been having a long day. I was grateful for his kindness.

I got into the van and crawled into the backseat, quickly falling into deep slumber.

Not to long before I had fallen asleep, I heard murmuring from outside.

"Do you think she is asleep?" A voice asked, whispering.

It may be a whispering voice, but I could still hear it from the inside of the van.

"Shh, your talking to loud! What if she hears you?" Another voice exclaimed in a loud voice.

"You idiots, quit talking so loud." The third voice whispered to them in a soft, yet demanding voice.

"Sorry..." The two other voices apologized together.

What were three people doing outside of the van? Could they perhaps me... B2UTY's? Curiously, I got up from my seat, without a sand, I looked out the tinted windows. It's a good thing they were tinted, or else I would have been spotted right away by them.

I was right, there were exactly three B2UTY's outside of the van, whispering to each other. What did they want?

I let the curiosity get the better of me and I opened the van door.

"Omo... She's awake!" One girl exclaimed, taking a step back, shocked by my presence.

I stepped out of the van, and stared at them. "What are you doing out there?"

One girl, who I think was the leader of them, stepped up. She eyed me up and down, and then glared at me. "What are you doing with B2ST, huh? Think you can just waltz into there lives and put them under your spell?!"

Under my spell? What spell? Do they actually think I'm a witch? Kikwang is a bit stupid, but these girls are more stupider than him.

I glared at the girl, making her step back. "You know nothing about me. Now, leave me alone."

"NO! We won't leave until you promise to stay away from B2ST oppa's!" One of the girls behind the leader cried.

Do they think they can really intimidate me? Well, there not doing a real good job on it.

"And if I don't?" I asked them, leaning against the van.

The leader smirked, "Oh, you will... Girls, let's do it."

The other two behind her nodded, and the three started crowding around me. I bit my lip, moving my hand, trying to open the van's door.

"She's trying to get away!" One shouted, seeing my hands move for the door handle.

The leader glared at me, and grabbed my arm that was trying to get open the door. She was stronger than I thought, because she had already pinned my body up against the van. I winced in pain has she twisted my wrist.

She smirked, "Hurts, doesn't it? And it's going to hurt even more if you don't stay away from B2ST oppa's!" With that being said, she used her other free hand and grabbed a hold of my hair. "One of you, punch her."

The girl on the left nodded, raising her fist. It was about to come into contact with my face, but was stopped by another voice.

"Thank you B2UTY's, I am sorry to say that this fan meeting has come to an end!" Doojoon announced from the stage.

The leader immediately let go of my hair, "Shoot... The fan meeting is over. We have to go!" The other two girls quickly ran away, leaving the leader and I alone. The leader thsn turned my body around, punching my stomach. I doubled over in pain and fell to the ground. "Your lucky the fan meeting has ended, or else you would have received more pain than you just did." She then slapped my face, before retreating back with the other girls.

I groaned in pain as I listened to her footsteps getting farther and farther away. I had to hurry up and get back into the van, or else B2ST would question me. Ignoring the pain, I weakly stood up.

"Aish... That fan meeting was tiring! At least we got them to stop saying mean things about Soyoung." Yoseob exclaimed.

Kikwang nodded, "I agree, I wonder how Soyoung is holding up?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure she's fine." Doojoon said.

There voices were getting closer and closer to where I was, and so I quickly jumped into the van. Crawling into the back seat, I sat in the seat on the right.

I closed my eyes as the voices got nearer and nearer. When the van's door opened, I had fallen asleep.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

I shivered, remembering the pain. I clutched onto my stomach, which also had a bruise. I had two bruises. One on my arm, and another on my stomach. B2ST had found out about the bruise on my arm, but not the on my stomach. The bruise on my arm didn't hurt as much as the one on my stomach did. I didn't know how long I would be able to hide this pain from B2ST.

If I told them... It would only hurt them. Hiding the pain is the best way. If I hide the pain, they wouldn't be in pain from the truth.


Author's Note: Here is the ninth chapter. If you haven't noticed by now, I update a lot on the weekends. I'm pretty busy on the weekdays. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And now you know the truth behind the bruise. Yeah I know, pretty crappy title. Please comment and subscribe! Tips are helpful. Aish... I don't know what's wrong with this. I'm trying to un-bold all this, but it's not working. I apologize for this short chapter. I was kind of rushing to finish it... UGH! This bold thing is bothering me! xP

 

~ FlyingHigh