23 - Planning the Fun

Take Care of My Niece

[Yoseob's POV]

 

The B2ST members and I were in the living room, silently watching TV. It was slightly uncomfortable, since we were all never silent. Well, there is always a first for anything. Even though my eyes were on the TV, my mind was wandering somewhere else. It was on Soyoung. Today might be the day she leaves. Or it might be tomorrow. I wished it was never.

Soyoung was in her room, alone. She didn't come out much anymore. It seemed like she was avoiding us. Soyoung came out only to use the bathroom and eat, but other than that... She was locked in her room. It seemed like time went back to when she first came her. Soyoung would always stay in her room, and we tried to get her to open up to us. She was now drawing distance from us, and I think I know why.

Soyoung doesn't want to feel pain when she leaves. I know that she has grown attached to us. I even heard her say it yesterday. The more attached she is to us, the more pain she feels. Her thinking is to draw distance from each other, so she won't feel as much pain when she leaves. Either way, she is going to feel the pain of leaving us.

"Guys," Doojoon called for our attention. He grabbed the remote, which was at his side, and turned off the TV. Doojoon then stood up from his face, walking to the front of the room, facing us. "We have to do something."

"About what?" asked Kikwang. I mentally rolled my eyes. Did he really forget that Soyoung was leaving?

Doojoon, however, rolled his eyes. Unlike me, where I did it mentally. "Kikwang, are you for real? Soyoung might be leaving today and tomorrow."

"I'm well aware of that." said Kikwang, nodding.

Doojoon face-palmed himself, sighing. "Anyways... What should we do about it?"

"What can we do?" shrugged Dongwoon.

Junhyung nodded, "He's right. There's nothing we can really do. If she has to leave, then she has to leave. We can't change that."

"Maybe we can't change it... But we can at least make a memory with each other." said Doojoon.

I gave him a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is... We should make Soyoung's last day more memorable. When Soyoung leaves, she will leave with a smile on her face."

Junhyung scoffed, "Impossible."

"How is it impossible?" asked Hyunseung.

"Soyoung has never once smiled. You think if we make her last day more fun, she will smile?" said Junhyung.

Doojoon shrugged, "We will never know until we try."

"I'm in." I told him, smiling.

Kikwang nodded, "Me too!"

"I guess I am in as well." said Dongwoon. Hyunseung silently nodded his head, agreeing. That just left Junhyung.

Junhyung sighed, "I'm not sure if this is going to work or not... I'm in."

"Good, now that's taken care of... What should we do to make her last day more memorable?" asked Doojoon.

"Let's go dancing." said Hyunseung.

I gave him a confused look, "You mean like... Clubbing?"

"Yeah," Hyunseung nodded his head eagerly.

I shook my head, "Does Soyoung look like she is the type to go clubbing?"

"I don't know. Quiet people always have a wild side. I mean... I do." shrugged Hyunseung.

Doojoon shook his head, "Not clubbing. We must keep Dongwoon's innocence."

"I'm old enough, hyung~" whined Dongwoon.

"I don't care if you are or not. What's in there is not something you want to see. Wait a couple more years." Doojoon told him. Dongwoon pouted, crossing his arms, trying to act cute.

"Don't act cute if you don't know how to, maknae." I told him, smirking. He glared at me, causing me to laugh.

"How about the mall? Girls love the mall?" suggested Kikwang.

Dongwoon nodded, forgetting about the clubbing idea. "Yeah, the mall! I want to buy some more stuff."

"Stuff? Don't you mean junk?" teased Junhyung, smirking.

Dongwoon glared at him, "Why is everyone bullying the maknae?"

"It's fun." shrugged Junhyung.

Doojoon shook his head, "Are you sure Soyoung will like it? She's different from normal girls."

"You never know." said Kikwang.

"AMUSEMENT PARK!" I shouted, jumping up and down.

Doojoon nodded, "Now that sounds fun."

"The mall is more better." said Dongwoon.

"Let's just stay home." said Junhyung. We all heard him, but ignored him.

"The only way to decide where to go between the mall and the amusement park is to... Ask Soyoung."

I nodded, "I will do it."

"Of course you will." smiled Hyunseung, causing everyone, but me, to laugh.

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I stared at my sketch of Yoseob, once again. Habits of mine never do stop. Is looking at a picture of a guy almost everyday a sign of something? If it is, I wonder what...

"Soyoung," a familiar voice called out my name from outside of my door. It was Yoseob.

I closed my sketchbook, setting it on top of my dresser. "Come in."

The door opened, and there stood Yoseob. He gave me a small smile, before closing the door. Walking towards me, he took a seat on my bed, now at my side. It felt a bit uncomfortable.

"I have a question." said Yoseob.

I nodded, "Which is?"

"Do you like the mall or amusement park more?" He asked me.

The mall or an amusement park? Honestly, I liked neither. The mall was crowded with many people, and all you did was shop. I don't see the fun in shopping, and it's very tiring. The amusement park was even more crowded than the mall, and more loud. With all the screaming and shouting, it gave me a headache. Although, the rides there were actually pretty fun. The amusement park may be loud, but it was fun.

"The amusement park, why?" I answered and then asked him why.

He smiled at me, and stood up. "You will see why later. Bye~" With that being said, he walked out the door.

That was... Odd. Was he perhaps going to take me to an amusement park? Or are they all taking me there? Or are they going there for fun and leaving me here. Aish... So many questions in my head. I'm probably going to find out sooner or later, so I shouldn't dwell on the topic any longer. And I didn't.

I grabbed my sketchbook, yet again, flipping to a new page. I decided to draw my room. Who knows? I might not be sleeping in here again any time soon.


Author's Note: Here is chapter 23. It's short, but I thought I should update. And so, here it is. Please comment and subscribe. And I hope everyone had a nice Christmas this year. (:


 

~ FlyingHigh