01 - Jung Juri's Favor

Take Care of My Niece

[Yoseob's POV]

 

I lazily got up from my bed, disturbed from the knocking on our door. When I was about to go see who it was, Doojoon got out of his bed before me, mumbling incoherent words. If he was going to get the door, then there is no use for me to go as well. I simply laid back down, getting into a comfortable position. Closing my eyes, I waited for sleep to overtake me.

"YAH! Guys, get up now." Doojoon yelled, turning on the bedroom lights.

I groaned in response, but got up. Doojoon just had to wake me up when I was about to fall asleep.

Dongwoon yawned, stretching his arms. "Yes, hyung?"

"There is someone outside who wants to talk to us. Put something decent looking on and come into the living room." Doojoon said, walking out the door.

Junhyung groaned, but got up. Kikwang followed suit. Hyunseung, who was a deep sleeper, was still fast asleep. Dongwoon tried to wake up Hyunseung, shaking him vigorously.

I rubbed my eyes and jumped off the bed, landing on the ground with a small thump. I wonder who wants to meet us so early in the morning.

 

[Doojoon's POV]

 

"Doojoon, you look so handsome with bed hair." Our guest complimented me, reaching for my hair. I immediately took a step back, nervously chuckling.

"T-Thanks noona... Please don't touch it." I thanked her, stuttering a bit.

She ignored me, and continued reaching for my hair. I took a big step back again, but she just came closer. I kept on inching away from her, but she just kept on getting closer. I then started running, and she started chasing me. The two of us kept on running around and around in a circle.

"DOOJOON~" She called out my name, sending shivers down my spine. Those guys better hurry up and get dressed!

 

[Yoseob's POV]

 

Hyunseung finally woke up. It took Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Kikwang to wake him up. First, they started yelling his name. Then they started to shake him. Junhyung got tired of all the yelling and shaking and just slapped his face. Hyunseung quickly woke up, kicking Junhyung in the stomach.

So now here we all were, besides Doojoon and our guest, staring at Junhyung who was in pain.

Hyunseung was just getting dressed, pretending that nothing happened.

"OK, I'm ready." Hyunseung said, setting his comb down. I nodded at him, and took another glance at Junhyung. Dongwoon and Kikwang were helping him up.

Hyunseung and I moved out of there way, letting them get out the door first. Before Junhyung got out, he shot a nasty glare at Hyunseung. Hyunseung just innocently stared at him and shrugged. I held in my laugh as we made our way out the door.

As we entered the living room, we saw Doojoon getting chased by none other than Jung Juri noona.

"NOONA!" Dongwoon said in surprised.

Doojoon and Juri stopped running, noticing us. Doojoon was panting heavily, and Juri gave us a smile.

"B2ST~" She called our name, and waved. We all bowed, greeting her kindly. We all then sat on the floor, but poor Doojoon and Dongwoon had to sit next to Juri. 

"Noona, what brings you here?" Dongwoon asked curiously.

"I actually have a favor for B2ST." She said, smiling.

"What kind of favor?" I asked.

She clasped her hands together, "Well, I have a niece who lives with me. I'm going to Japan for a show, and I need you guys to watch her."

Doojoon nodded, taking in the information. "How old is she?

"21." She answered.

Junhyung gave her a confused look, "If she's 21, she should be able to do well living alone, right?"

Juri quickly shook her head, "No! What if she gets or kidnapped? She's a very pretty girl. I don't want anything bad to happen to her while I am away."

"Wait, you said she lives with you?" Junhyung asked. Juri noona nodded. "She's 21 years old and she lives with her aunt? Wouldn't most 21 year olds be out of the house by then?"

Juri noona laughed, "Well... I actually live with her. I don't like living alone, and I like company. She's lived on her own before, but ever since I moved in with her, I have grown protective of her."

"That's sweet of noona to care for her." Dongwoon commented.

Juri slapped him on the arm, laughing. "Noona has always been sweet, Dongwoon~"

Dongwoon let out a forced laugh, clutching onto his arm, which was probably in pain.

"Will B2ST take care of her?" Juri asked.

"For how long will we be taking care of her?" Kikwang asked.

"Oh, just for a year." She replied.

"A YEAR?!" We all yelled in surprise.

She laughed and nodded, "Yes, this show I'm doing is going to take a long time to film."

We all then turned to Doojoon. He looked at all of us as well. "Should we?"

Dongwoon nodded, "Yes, we should help noona."

Hyunseung shrugged, "I don't mind."

Kikwang and Junhyung agreed as well. Then all eyes me.

Taking care of Juri's niece can't be that bad, right? Besides, she's old enough to do things on her own. All we have to do is let her stay with us. It's not like she's 4 years old.

I nodded and smiled, "Sure!"

"OK, then I guess we will take care of her." Doojoon said.

Juri smiled and stood up, "Thank you B2ST! I should go and tell her then."

We all nodded and stood up as well. As she was walking to the door, she stopped and turned around.

"Make sure she is OK and healthy when I get back from Japan, or else I will have to give you all punishment." She said striking a pose and winking at us. The rest of us shivered, taking a step back.

"W-We will take care of her noona." Doojoon said, stuttering. The rest of us nodded our heads quickly.

She smiled, "I'll be sure to give you a reward if you all succeed." Juri noona then started to shimmy out the door. Doojoon shut the door and locked it, sighing.

"I wonder what her niece is going to be like." Hyunseung questioned out loud.

"I hope she's pretty!" Kikwang said.

I nodded, "And cute!"

"Let's all hope she is nothing like Jung Juri noona." Doojoon said, and we all agreed. "OK B2ST, let's get to bed."

With that being said, we all went back to bed, dreaming about what Jung Juri noona's niece will look and be like.


Author's Note: There you have it, the first chapter. I'm sorry if it was boring, but I'll try to do better next time. Please comment and subscribe.

 

~ FlyingHigh