02 - Meeting the Niece

Take Care of My Niece

[Yoseob's POV]

 

I, along with the rest of the guys, finally finished cleaning our dorm. It wasn't spotless, but it was way cleaner than before. Jung Juri's niece will be coming to stay with us today, and we wanted to make a good impression on her. Sadly, we all slept in one room. Lucky for her niece, we do have a guest room. We had finished cleaning out the guest room, adding a new bed and dresser.

"Hey guys." Hyunseung called out to us, making all of our attention turn on him. He was on the floor, fanning himself with his hand. He almost looks like a movie star. I chuckled at the thought of him being a movie star. Hyunseung could pull off the look, but not the acting.

"What is it, hyung?" Dongwoon asked him.

"I just realized that we don't even know the name of noona's niece." He said.

Doojoon nodded, "That's right, we were to caught up in thinking about what she looks like."

I shrugged, "It doesn't matter, were going to find out soon anyway."

"I guess." Hyunseung replied, grabbing a can of coke on his left side. As he took a sip of it, Junhyung stared at him in bewilderment.

"YAH! THAT'S MY COKE!" Junhyung yelled, marching over to Hyunseung.

Hyunseung just shrugged, "Oops."

He glared at him, "Oops? All you can say is oops?! YOU JUST DRANK OUT OF MY PRECIOUS COKE!"

Doojoon shook his head at the two, leaning against the wall. "Junhyung, it's not a big deal, just get another coke."

Junhyung scoffed, "Not a big deal?! It's my coke!"

"Just get another one!"

Junhyung was silent for a moment. When Doojoon raised his voice, you knew it was better not to continue arguing with him. "Fine..." Junhyung muttered, stomping towards the kitchen.

"Ah~ Get me one two!" I yelled.

"Get it yourself!" He yelled back.

I pouted, dropping to the floor. "I WANT COKE~ I WANT COKE~ GIMME COKE~" I whined, pounding the floor.

"It's OK hyung, I'll get it for you." Dongwoon smiled at me and headed towards the kitchen.

I immediately sat up, smiling widely. "Thank you~"

Doojoon shook his head at me. Hyunseung just took another sip out of Junhyung's coke. Meanwhile, Kikwang was in the middle of doing push-ups. That guy, he never stops exercising. If he isn't dancing, he's exercising. If he isn't exercising, he is dancing. All these guys never change.

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

"Soyoung, your going to have a great time with B2ST. They are very charming boys." My aunt, Jung Juri said. We were in her car, driving to B2ST's dorm. She kept on rambling on and on about how great B2ST is. It was getting on my nerves.

"I don't care about who they are." I finally said. Juri stopped talking, giving me a side-ways glance.

"Soyoung, don't be like that. Your going to be with them for a year, and you might as well have some fun with them. I know I would like to have fun with them." She said, laughing out loud. I gave her a disgusted face.

"Gross." I muttered.

"Soyoung, were here!" Juri announced, parking into a parking space. I sighed, but nodded. I have finally arrived at the dorm. I have nothing against B2ST. There songs are pretty good, but they are total strangers to me. I'm going to be living with a year with them. Juri entrusted for them to take care of me, and has assured me that they are nice.

"Do you need help with your bags?" Asked Juri. I shook my head, getting out of the car. "I need to get to the airport, so I won't be able to walk you in."

I didn't answer her. I grabbed my bags from the backseat, slinging one over my shoulder. I had three bags. Two full of clothes, and the rest full of junk to keep me occupied. Slamming the door closed, I heard Juri get out of the car.

She walked up to me, tears in her eyes. "Goodbye Soyoung. Please have a good time with B2ST. I will try and call you everyday, OK?"

I nodded. We both stood there, awkwardly. I knew she didn't want to leave me. I know she was just trying to keep me safe. This was the least I could do. I opened up my arms, taking a step toward her, and hugged her. She stiffened, surprised by my sudden action, but then hugged back.

"Goodbye... I will see you again soon." I said to her. She nodded, letting me go. Smiling, she bid me a farewell. She got into the car and drove off.

This is it. Juri is gone. I sighed. I've been doing that a lot lately. Time to meet B2ST.

 

[Yoseob's POV]

 

I yawned as I watched Doojoon play soccer. He was currently kicking the soccer ball around, doing all these tricks with it. Hyunseung had fallen asleep, after he had finished his... Well, Junhyung's coke. Junhyung was in the corner, listening to music and drinking coke. Dongwoon was on the computer, watching music videos. Kikwang was beside me, also watching Doojoon.

"Doojoon is good at soccer." Kikwang said to me.

"Yes he is." I replied.

"Do you think I will be able to do those tricks?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

He smiled at me, and got up. "Doojoon, pass the ball to me!"

Doojoon nodded, swiftly kicking the ball to him. Kikwang stopped it with his foot, and tried to kick it up in the air, but failed. He pouted, but kept on trying. I smiled in amusement, watching him trying to kick the ball in the air, but failing miserably.

I too then got up, running towards them. "I WANT TO PLAY~"

Kikwang nodded, kicking the ball towards me.

-

We kept on playing soccer, until we were interrupted from the knocking on our door.

"AH! It must be noona's niece!" I exclaimed, charging for the door.

"YAH! Yoseob, don't run in the dorm!" Doojoon yelled, but I ignored him. My fingers were 2 inches away from the door knob, until another hand blocked my way. My eyes widened and I looked up to see the back of Dongwoon's head.

"NO!" I yelled. Hey, that would sound very dramatic if I said it in slow motion. Keke~ Just a random thought.

Dongwoon opened the door, revealing a girl with long black straight hair that went down to her waist. She was neither frowning or smiling. Her big brown eyes looked at us blankly, moving her eyes across the room.

"Annyeong..." She greeted us and bowed.

By that time, all members were at the door, eyeing the girl curiously, including myself.

Dongwoon smiled at her, "Annyeong! You must be Jung Juri noona's niece, right?" She nodded as a response, not saying another word. "Why don't you come in?" He asked her politely, opening the door wider. She walked in, and we all moved out of her way. She made her way to the couch, setting her things on the ground, and took a seat.

She's the quiet type.

Dongwoon shut the door, and we all went to sit down. Hyunseung and I sat at both her sides. Junhyung and Dongwoon sat on the floor. Doojoon took a seat on the armchair. We just sat there, all staring at the girl. She, however, was staring at the ground, not bothering to make eye contact.

Wanting to break the silence, Doojoon spoke up first. "Well, I guess we should start with introductions. My name is-"

"I know who you are... I know who you all are." She said, cutting Doojoon off. Doojoon opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. He slid back into his chair, uncomfortable.

We all had questions for her, but she looked like she didn't want to talk to any of us at all.

"What's your name?" Kikwang asked. Ah, so Kikwang decides to ask the question first. That's a first.

She looked up at Kikwang, but quickly moved her gaze back to the ground. "Soyoung... Jung Soyoung..."

I nodded, smiling at her. "Soyoung. That's a pretty name."

Soyoung didn't day anything.

Dongwoon cleared his throat, "What are your hobbies?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Wow. She is a mysterious one. Well, at least she's talking. It's better than her saying a few words, than not saying any at all. Though, it would be better if she would talk more and be more cheerful.

"Can you show me to my room?" Soyoung asked, standing up. She was about to pick up her bags, but I grabbed them before she could touch them.

"Sure! I'll just hold your bags for you." I flashed a smile at her. She didn't say anything, but nodded her head.

"Follow us." Doojoon instructed her, making his way to the guest room. She nodded, and followed behind.

-

 

Doojoon opened the door to the guest room, turning the lights on. It looked like an ordinary, but plain room. I decided to set her bags down near her closet. Soyoung took a look around, and made her way to the bed.

"Um... I'm guessing you want to be alone." Doojoon said, stating the obvious. Soyoung nodded, looking down at the ground. "OK... Well, call us if you need anything, OK?" With that being said, we all walked out the door. Hyunseung, who was the last one out, shut the door quietly.

Doojoon motioned for us to sit down, and so we all complied.

"Soyoung is..." Kikwang started, trying to find the right words.

"Mysterious." Hyunseung said.

I nodded, "Quiet.

"Maybe she just needs time to get comfortable with us?" Doojoon suggested. Dongwoon nodded, agreeing with him.

"I'm surprised..." I muttered. The guys all turned to look at me, wanting me to say more. "Soyoung is nothing like noona. Noona is loud, but friendly. Soyoung is quiet, and doesn't really seem friendly. They are both different."

Junhyung nodded, "Oh well... I find it better than having someone loud. Loud people give me a headache."

I faked being hurt, and put my hand on my heart. "I'm offended!"

We all laughed, and then Doojoon quieted us down.

"Soyoung is probably sleeping. We should get some rest too." Doojoon said.

We all agreed, getting up from where we sat.

"Hey..." Hyunseung said, making us all turn to him.

"What is it, hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

Hyunseung shrugged, "Nothing... I was just wondering how the fans will react when they find out a girl is living with us."

Doojoon cursed under his breath, "That's right! I forgot about that... We didn't even tell our manager either!"

"We can just tell the manager tomorrow. If we tell our fans the real reason on why Soyoung is staying with us, I'm sure they will understand."

Hyunseung shrugged once again, "Our fans can be pretty violent at times."

That's true. When they find out about Soyoung, some might even try to hurt her. And that would be our fault...

"We will talk about this tomorrow. For now, let's rest." Doojoon said. We nodded, making our way into our bedroom.


Author's Note: I apologize for not updating. I was just being lazy, and have been busy with things. To tell you the truth, when I get bored writing a story, I don't want to continue writing it anymore. I'm trying to keep myself interested, and to not delete it. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the second chapter. Please comment and if you haven't already... Subscribe. xD

 

~ FlyingHigh