04 - Telling the Manager

Take Care of My Niece

[Yoseob's POV]

 

I let out a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of my head. "Hey hyung! N-Nice day isn't it?"

Jiyong glared at me, crossing his arms. He started tapping his foot, impatiently. "Explain. Now."

Doojoon sighed, standing up from his seat. "Alright, we will tell you. But you might want to sit down for this."

Jiyong nodded, taking the seat where Doojoon was sitting before. Since Soyoung was across from Doojoon, Jiyong was staring straight at her.

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

Jiyong... If I remember correctly, he is B2ST's manager. People are right, he does look pretty young to be there manager.

He was staring at me. I simply stared back. I didn't want to show my discomfort under his gaze.

Doojoon cleared his throat, and we all turned our attention to him. "OK, well long story short... This is Jung Soyoung. She is Jung Juri noona's niece. Noona wanted us to take care of her for a year, while she does a show in Japan. We agreed, because we wanted to help noona."

Jiyong nodded, taking in the information. He was quiet for a few seconds, thinking about what to say. "I see..." He stood up from his chair, taking another glance at me. "Next time, inform me about things like this more earlier." B2ST nodded, and bowed down apologetically. Jiyong smiled at me, "Nice to meet you! I'm Jiyong, B2ST's manager." He held out his hand for me to shake.

I hesitantly took it, "I'm Jung Soyoung."

"So I've heard." He said, and then turned back to B2ST. "Alright kiddies, get dressed! We need to do a photo shoot for Beatoy!"

They all replied back with, "OK's".

Hyunseung quickly zoomed passed everyone in silence, going into the bathroom before anyone else. "Hyung! I wanted to use the bathroom first!" Dongwoon complained.

Junhyung shook his head, leaning his back against the wall. "Quit whining."

"AISH! He takes forever with his hair~" Yoseob whined, pouting.

"YAH! Shut up, you guys are giving me a headache!" Doojoon yelled at them all, shutting them up. I could hear Hyunseung laughing from inside of the bathroom. "You to Hyunseung! Be quiet!"

"Be quiet~ Shh~" Yoseob sang a line from the song Be Quiet by Kim Wan Seon and Junhyung.

"Hello. Joker on the track." Junhyung rapped the beginning of his rap.

They, excluding myself, all laughed.

Jiyong sighed, but smiled at there behavior. "You can never be bored with those guys around." I didn't answer him, but instead went back to eating my ramen. Jiyong didn't seem to mind me not responding to him and went to go talk to the other B2ST members.

I guess telling the manager wasn't so bad. Jiyong is actually pretty nice. I thought he would immediately want me out of the dorm. I wouldn't mind it if he kicked me out, but it was nice of him to accept me here.

"Hey, now that Jiyong hyung knows..." Hyunseung said, walking out of the bathroom. He had on some eyeliner and was wearing a beanie. The make-up artists will probably fix all of them up later. Everyone turned to Hyunseung, waiting for him to continue his sentence. "How are we going to tell the press and our fans about Soyoung?"

That's right. How are they going to tell everyone about me? Fans will go crazy when they find out. Juri should of really thought this through. I am sure she knew this would have happened, right?

Jiyong sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm not sure yet... Let's just go to the photo shoot and do what needs to be done. I will then go see President Hong and inform him about this situation. I am sure he will know what to do."

B2ST nodded, satisfied with his answer, and continued getting ready.

Yoseob was next in line for the bathroom, and so he ran in with glee. "YAY~ FINALLY~"

"Such a child..."  Doojoon muttered, shaking his head.


Author's Note: Here is the fourth chapter! I apologize for a short chapter, but I just wanted to quickly update. Please comment and subscribe.

 

~ FlyingHigh