03 - First Day

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV}

 

Bored. That is the word to describe how I am feeling right now. The B2ST members were asleep, snoring loudly. I could hear them all the way from my temporary room! I must say, I haven't heard anyone who has snored as loud as them.

I sighed to myself, getting off the bed. Stretching my arms, I took another look around the room. It was bigger than my original one at home. Home... I miss my home. Honestly, I miss Jung Juri as well. She may be loud, and orders me around, but she is pretty fun to be with. Of course, I wouldn't tell that to her face.

I quickly made my bed, then combed through my long black hair. It was a bit tangled, but it was easy to get it to look normal. I had already brushed my teeth, and changed into some clothes other than pajamas.

I was feeling a bit hungry, and decided to go make myself some breakfast. I wonder if I'll be able to find any thing to make?

 

[Yoseob's POV]

 

Surprisingly, I woke up before any of the other B2ST members. I had woken up 10 minutes ago, and it is 1:35 P.M. I'm not surprised on how long we slept. We have been busy with all our photo shoots, concerts, fan meetings, and much more.

My stomach growled, and I placed my hand on my stomach. I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon. I could use a snack, but I'm not much of a great cook... Doojoon would be the one to make us food. The only things I can make is stuff that I can warm up or put hot water in. Doojoon should really teach us how to cook. There will be times when he isn't here to take care of us, and we will have to fend for ourselves. We will all go crazy when that day comes.

I got up from my bunk, quietly climbing down the ladder, not wanting to awaken any of the other members from there slumber. A yawned escaped my mouth as I walked out the door. I heard rustling from the kitchen and froze in my footsteps.

Who could that be in the kitchen? Our manager? A fan? A murderer? Quietly, I tip-toed into the kitchen. I saw a girl with long black hair, looking through our cabinets. And then I realized... It was Soyoung. I slapped my forehead. I can't believe I forgot Soyoung was staying here. It was stupid of me to think that someone had actually sneaked in.

I slapped myself harder than I thought, because I felt a stinging pain on my forehead. I placed my hand on my forehead, pouting. "Ouch..." I muttered.

Soyoung must of either sensed my presence or heard me, because when I looked up, there she was standing in front of me. Wow, I must of looked like an idiot hitting myself.

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

This guy is an idiot slapping himself. I mean, who does that? I could see the his hand print on his forehead, it was very visible. What was his name again? I think it was Yoseob? Yeah, Yang Yoseob. He's the visual maknae and main vocalist of B2ST.

We stared at each other for awhile, until he broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"So... Your looking for something to eat, huh?" He asked me, stating the obvious. I just nodded, and turned my back from him, going back to looking for something to make. Yoseob scratched his head, leaning against the wall. "Oh... Well, there should be some ramen for you to eat in the pantry." I didn't answer, but I did go to the pantry.

I opened it up to see many boxes of unopened ramen. Either they really like ramen, or they can't cook. I'm going with them not knowing how to cook. I was about to grab one, but stopped midway when I heard growling. Turning around, I saw Yoseob clutching his stomach, blushing in embarrassment.

He started talking to his stomach, as if it were a real person. "Shh... Be quiet!"

Yoseob actually does act the way he does in interviews and TV shows. He acts like a kid, and is very childish. I felt as though I needed to show my appreciation for him, including the other members of B2ST, and so I grabbed 7 cups of ramen from the pantry.

Yoseob looked at me shocked at seeing how many cups of ramen I was holding. "Uh... Are you going to eat all of that?"

I mentally rolled my eyes. Is he serious? He thinks I'm going to eat this all? He must be stupid. I shook my head, "I'm making some for you guys too..."

Yoseob's eyes widened in surprise, but then he quickly composed himself. "Oh, really? Thank you, Soyoung-ah!" I looked back at Yoseob, he was smiling at me. I quickly looked the other way, and continued on making the ramen.

"Ah~ Let me help you!" Yoseob said, walking towards me. I had just finished putting hot water into one cup, and now there were 6 left. Yoseob and I reached at the same time to grab a cup of ramen, and ended up touching each others hand. Yoseob quickly pulled his hand back. I ignored it, and grabbed another cup of ramen. From the corner of my eye, I could see Yoseob blushing.

Why would Yoseob be blushing? Our fingers just touched, it's not like we kissed. Boys... I could never understand them. I don't know if I'll ever be able to understand them. Oh well, it's not like I'll ever need to. Love is something I don't want to go through. It'll only get in the way of my life. Love can make everyone's life happier, but it could also cause many people pain.

I don't want to go through the pain. I've seen many people, including Jung Juri, who have been hurt by love. I have no plan in falling in love.

"Soyoung," Yoseob called out my name. I turned around to see Yoseob. He had finished making them, and they were all set down on the table, with chopsticks beside them. I blinked in confusion. The one I had in my hand was als gone. When had he took it without me noticing? Had I been lost in my train of thoughts for a long period of time? Or was Yoseob was just quick at these kind of things? "You were just standing there like a zombie. I tried calling out your name three times, but I guess you didn't hear me." He said, pouting.

I slightly bowed my head."Sorry..."

Yoseob shrugged and smiled, "It's fine!"

"Morning guys!" Doojoon greeted, walking out of the bedroom. He stopped in his tracks, seeing Yoseob and I. "What are you guys doing here alone?"

Yoseob waved at him, "Hi hyung~ We were making ramen for you guys!"

"Is that true?" Doojoon asked, turning to me. I nodded, pointing to the 7 cups of ramen on the table. "WOAH! Thanks Soyoung!"

Yoseob fake coughed, "AHEM!"

"Oh, and you to Yoseob." Doojoon said half-heartedly. "Now go wake the guys up."

Yoseob pouted, but complied. Doojoon went to take a seat, and I did the same. We sat at one of the edges of the table, with me in front of him. It was silent for a few seconds, until we heard Yoseob yelling from the bedroom.

"KIDDIES, GET UP! WE HAVE FOOD READY! GET UP BEFORE I EAT IT ALL!" Silence was the only thing we heard, until we heard groaning and mumbling from inside.

One by one, the B2ST members trudged out of the bedroom. Yoseob followed behind, whistling Shock by B2ST. They all sat down, not saying a word, and started eating. As we all ate, only slurping could be heard. I didn't mind the silence. In fact, I preferred it that way.

The door slammed open, revealing a man with black hair, and panicked expression. "B2ST! You got a photo shoot in 20 minutes, get ready!"

B2ST, including me, jumped at the sudden disturbance.

"Jiyong hyung!" Doojoon said in surprise. The man named, Jiyong, walked into the kitchen, small beads of sweat running down the side of his face.

"Guys c'mon, we have to get-" He stopped mid-sentence, realizing I was here. "Who's she?"


Author's Note: I finally finished the third chapter! I'm sorry for the long wait! I didn't know what to name this chapter, my apologies for the crappy title name. xP Also, I apologize for such a boring chapter. I'm still working on making my stories exciting and funny. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and subscribe!

 

~ FlyingHigh