15 - Questions

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

The concert had ended smoothly, and I think everyone did a great job. Sadly for me, I couldn't enjoy the concert. Why? All because of Hana. Those words she told me. Those texts she sent me. They were all running around my head, literally driving me crazy. My mind was so focused on Hana, I could barely even pay attention to the concert.

No wonder why I found her familiar. She was the girl, along with her group of friends who beat me up. They gave me bruises. They made me ignore many people. They gave me pain...

MBLAQ and B2ST were coming our way. Yes, I was with Hana the whole time during the concert. She kept on insulting me, telling me to stay away from B2ST, glaring at me, and threatened me the whole time during the concert. Hana threatened me, telling me that she would do something horrible if I told anyone about the text messages and the beatings she gave me.

"Hi Soyoung! And Hana..." Yoseob greeted us happily. He didn't seem very comfortable around Hana, and it was very obvious. I was curious about why they broke up with each other, but I didn't want to pry into there business.

Hana gave Yoseob a smile, making me want to barf. She looked like she was trying to hard to act cute. "Hi oppa~ You were so cute~" She went up to Yoseob, wanting to give him a hug, but he gently pushed her away. Hana pouted, but said nothing about it.

"Did you enjoy the concert?" Joon asked us, giving us his charming smile.

Hana nodded, jumping up and down. "MBLAQ was great, but I think B2ST was a bit better. Especially Yoseob oppa~"

I mentally rolled my eyes. I guess Hana noticed my annoyed expression, because she was glaring at me. As much as I wanted to roll my eyes at her, I didn't. Instead, I just ignored her, which seemed to irk her even more.

"What about you Soyoung?" Joon asked me.

I gave him a thumps up, "It was great. You all did pretty well." He smiled, pleased with my answer.

"Aish... I'm tired..." Cheondoong muttered, leaning back against a wall.

Mir nodded, yawning. "Hyungs, when can we leave?"

"Our manager is getting the car warmed up. Don't worry, we will go soon." Seungho replied to them.

Doojoon smirked, "You know? I think B2ST did better than MBLAQ today."

"I disagree!" G.O shouted, raising his hand.

Dongwoon shook his head, "BEAST IS THE B2ST!"

"Oh no!" Hana shouted, looking at her phone. "It's almost pass curfew! I need to get home! Bye everyone! Bye Yoseob oppa~" Before she left, Hana gave Yoseob a quick peck on the cheek.

Yoseob who was caught off guard was shocked, and quickly put his hand to his cheek.

MBLAQ and B2ST both whistled, making Yoseob blush.

"Yoseob, I think she likes you." Kikwang said.

Junhyung shook his head, "No duh."

"Do you like her?" Mir asked Yoseob.

Yoseob shrugged, "As a friend, nothing more. I don't intend on getting back together with her."

"Why not?" Joon asked.

"Hana is a nice girl and all, but... She can get clingy and well... Jealous easy." You got that right. I had already witnessed the jealous side of her, and I don't like it one bit.

"I don't like her." Hyunseung stated. We all gave him a surprised look. I too was surprised. I wasn't the only one who didn't like her.

Dongwoon gave him a confused look, "Why not, hyung?"

"She gives off a bad aura." He replied, shaking his head.

Joon laughed, "C'mon Hyunseung, that's not a good answer. You can't just not like someone because they give off a bad aura."

"Well I do. Do you guys like her?" Hyunseung asked everyone.

Doojoon shrugged, "She's OK. She likes us more than MBLAQ."

Seungho scoffed, "That's only because of Yoseob."

"I don't like her." Both Mir and Cheondoong said at the same time.

G.O gave them a confused look, "Why? She's cute!"

"You shouldn't just like someone based on looks, hyung. There personality counts to." Cheondoong said.

"She seems nice to me." G.O replied, shrugging.

Mir shook his head. "First of all, she likes B2ST more than MBLAQ. Second, did you not see her glaring at Soyoung?" My eyes widened in surprise. Mir saw her glaring at me? Cheondoong nodded, agreeing with him.

"What? Is that true, Soyoung?" Yoseob asked me.

Should I tell the truth?

I shook my head, "No, she didn't."

"Don't lie Soyoung. Both Mir and I saw her." Cheondoong said.

Yoseob gave me a worried look, "Is it true? Did she glare at you?" As much as I hated being a tattle tale, I knew I should tell them all the truth. Well, most of the truth.

"Yes." I replied to him, calmly.

Dongwoon furrowed his eyebrows, "I don't get it. Why would she not like Soyoung noona?"

"Maybe she is jealous." Joon said. Everyone gave him a look. "What? It could be. Besides, Yoseob did say she was the jealous type."

Yoseob nodded, "True."

"What does Hana do when she is jealous of someone?" Kikwang asked Yoseob.

Yoseob was silent for a moment, thinking about the answer. "All I know is, is that she glares at them, and one time..."

"One time what?" Doojoon asked, wanting Yoseob to continue his sentence.

"One time... There was this girl, who was only a friend, talking to me. Hana got jealous and so... When I left the two alone, because I needed to do something, Hana..."

"What she do?" Junhyung asked impatiently, tapping his foot.

"Hana threatened her to stay away from me." The rest gasped. So I wasn't the first person she has threatened.

G.O turned to me, "Soyoung, has she threatened you?"

"And don't lie this time." Cheondoong put in. I stayed silent. Hana had warned me not to tell anyone about what happened... That night.

"Since your silent, I'm taking it as a 'yes'." Junhyung said.

"Soyoung..." Yoseob muttered, grabbing my wrist. "What she say to you?"

Yoseob. I wanted to tell you. I really did, but... If I told you, what would you do? Yell at her? Tell her not to do it again? That won't stop her. In fact, it'll only make her hate me more.

"Kiddies!" Jiyong called us, from the exit. He was standing with MBLAQ's manager. "C'mon guys, time to go!"

"OK!" Seungho replied to them.

"Bye guys." Joon said, waving goodbye, while the other members did the same.

Cheondoong looked at me, "Soyoung, don't be afraid to tell the truth." With that being said, he left, along with the other MBLAQ members and the manager.

Jiyong gave us a confused look. "What's going on?"

"Long story..." Junhyung muttered and sighed.

We all started walking to the car, but I was pulled away from everyone else. I turned around to see Yoseob, with a worried expression.

"Soyoung, when we get back to the dorm. Tell us all what she said." He said. "Please..."

I didn't know what else to do. Here he was begging for me to tell him what happened. They all said they will be there for me whenever I needed help. Maybe it's time I take them up for there word?

I nodded, "I will."

Yoseob smiled, and then walked away. I was about to follow him, but my phone rang. I took my phone out of my back pocket, to see that I got a text.

I see you didn't listen.


Author's Note: Here is the fifteenth chapter. I hope you liked it. It was a bit boring, because there was mostly talking in here, and no interesting things happening. The next chapter will be maybe either more talking, or... Aish... I don't know what the next chapter will be like. All I know is that Soyoung is going to tell them about what Hana did to her. Anyways... Please comment and subscribe! Tips are helpful! I apoligze for the crappy chapter title. I couldn't think of anything else.

 

~ FlyingHigh