21 - Jealous

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

The girl screamed in agony as she watched her boyfriend be torn to shreds. Tears fell from her eyes, choking from her own sobs. The boyfriend's body laid dead on the ground, his blood splattered everywhere. All she could do was stand there and cry.

The killer began menacingly coming towards her with a wicked smile. His eyes were on her, ready to kill. In his hand was a knife, which had blood all over it. The girl backed away, petrified. There was no where to run. No one to protect her.

"AH-" Her scream was cut short as the TV was turned off.

I stared at the black screen for a few moments, before turning my head to the rest. Hyunseung had fallen asleep during the beginning. Kikwang and Dongwoon were side by side, clutching onto each other as if there life depended on it. Doojoon kept a calm expression, but I knew he was scared in the inside. Junhyung was not afraid at all, in fact... He had been laughing every time someone got killed. Yoseob? He was behind me, hiding and shaking. What a wimp.

"Yoseob, I turned the TV off. You can come out from behind Soyoung now." said Junhyung, smirking at Yoseob.

Yoseob nodded slowly, clutching onto my arm. It seemed that he refused to let go. "Who was the one who wanted to watch this?"

"I did," I answered him, ripping away from his grasp.

He pouted, "Couldn't you have picked a romance flick or something?"

"Those are boring." I replied, shrugging.

Doojoon smiled, "That's a first time I heard a girl say that romance movies were boring."

"Yeah, are you sure your a girl?" asked Junhyung, raising his eyebrows.

I nodded, "Yes."

"Soyoung is going to be hard to please," said Kikwang.

Dongwoon tilted his head to the side, confusing. "What do you mean by that, hyung?"

"When you take a girl on a date, it's usually a movie date, and the movie is a romance flick."

Yoseob nodded, understanding. "That's true." He turned to me and tapped me on the shoulder. "What's a perfect date to you?"

"A perfect date?" I repeated the question. "Why would you want to know?"

"Yeah Yoseob, planning on taking Soyoung on a date?" Doojoon asked him, smirking.

Yoseob quickly shook his head, clearly blushing. "N-No! I was just wondering! Don't jump to conclusions like that." He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

"Our visual maknae has finally grown up." Junhyung said, poking Yoseob's cheek.

Yoseob slapped his hand away, "I was already grown up~"

They all laughed, causing Hyunseung to wake up.

"Again... You guys woke me up again..." muttered Hyunseung, rubbing his tired doe-like eyes. "Now I'm not going to think twice about my revenge. You guys better be ready for it." With that being said, he walked over to me and grabbed my arm. Hyunseung pulled me up to my feet, dragging me to my bedroom.

"Yah, where are you going with Soyoung?" asked Yoseob, standing up.

Hyunseung smirked, "None of your business~"

 

[Yoseob's POV]

 

I couldn't but feel a small tinge of jealously overflow me as I watched Hyunseung drag Soyoung into her bedroom. Why would he do that? What is he going to do? I clenched my fists, and glared at Soyoung's closed door. Whatever he was doing, I wanted to know.

Without a second thought, I began making my way to Soyoung's door.

"Hyung, what are you-" I placed my finger to my lips, shushing the maknae.

 

[Hyunseung's POV]

 

Everything is going all according to plan. I took Soyoung away from the rest, leaving a confused B2ST, plus a jealous Yoseob. My plan had just begun, and Soyoung is apart of it.

"Sorry about dragging you here all of a sudden, Soyoung." I apologized, letting go of Soyoung's arm.

Soyoung shrugged, "It's fine. Why did you do it?"

"It's part of my plan called Revenge." I told her, smiling.

"Revenge on B2ST?" She asked. I nodded. "What do I have to do with it?

"It's simple really. Your used for my revenge on Yoseob."

"How?"

"Whenever your with me, Yoseob get's jealous?"

"Jealous? Why would he be jealous?" Soyoung had on a confused expression. Did she seriously not know about Yoseob?

"You really don't know?"

She shook her head, "Obviously I don't."

Should I tell her? No, I'm not that mean. I wouldn't betray Yoseob like that.

"YAH!"

 

[Yoseob's POV]

 

My ears have failed me. I couldn't hear anything from the inside. This left me to only one option, which was to break down the door.

1... 2... 3!

"YAH!" I screamed, charging at the door.

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't succeed.

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

"YAH!" That yell... It sounded like Yoseob? Bump.

There was a loud thump on the door, and then another. Yup, that was Yoseob. From what I'm guessing... He wanted to get into the bedroom, and so he tried knocking down the door. Why would he want to knock down the door? The door is unlocked anyway.

Hyunseung laughed out loud, clutching onto his stomach. "That pabo!"

"YAH! I can hear you!" Yoseob yelled from the outside. "What have you done to Soyoung?!"

"Open the door and you'll fine out." said Hyunseung. He grabbed my arms, pulling myself in front of him. Hyunseung then hugged me from behind. I stiffened from his touch. "Relax. Just play along."

"Unlock the door so I can get in." said Yoseob, pounding on the door.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "The door has always been unlocked, pabo."

Yoseob stopped pounding on the door. Silence. Slowly, he turned the door knob, and entered the room. "Oh, that was easier than- HEY, WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"

I kept my mouth shut. I'll let Hyunseung have his fun with this revenge thing. Besides, I honestly don't have anything better to do.

Hyunseung smiled at him, holding onto me tighter. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm hugging her."

"Get your hands off her!" yelled Yoseob, charging towards us like a bull. He was angry, that's for sure. Yoseob grabbed onto my arms, yanking me a bit harshly away from Hyunseung. I winced a little in pain. This was all just a plan of revenge for Hyunseung, but... I didn't know Yoseob would be this mad about it.

Hyunseung pulled Yoseob's hands away from me, pushing him away. "Yoseob, your hurting her."

Yoseob's eyes widened as he looked down at my arm, to see a red hand print on it. "S-Soyoung, I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I replied nonchalantly.

Hyunseung sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Honestly, I was just trying to get my revenge on all of you guys. Yoseob, you were the first one. I didn't know you would act like this though."

"Revenge? Revenge for what?" Yoseob asked, confused.

Hyunseung glared at him, "Do you not remember me yelling at all of you all the time for disturbing my sleep."

"Nope." Yoseob replied, popping the 'p'.

Hyunseung groaned, frustrated. "YOUR A PABO!"

"Yah, what are you yelling about this time, Hyunseung?" Doojoon asked, popping his head into the bedroom.

Hyunseung shook his head, "Nothing." With that being said, he walked out the door.

Doojoon glared at him, "Jang Hyunseung, don't walk away from me." He began following Hyunseung, wherever he was going.

Yoseob took a hold of my arm, looking at the red print on it. It was slowly disappearing. It was still a bit visible, but not as much as before.

I pulled my arm out of his grasp, "I'm fine."

"No, your not. I hurt you." He said.

I shrugged, "No big deal. I am actually quite surprised. I didn't know you were the type to get jealous easily. I see Hana isn't the only one."

"W-What?! Jealous? ME?! I am not jealous of Hyunseung. And don't compare me to... Her." He crossed his arms, looking away from me.

"OK, whatever you say." I told him, making my way out the door. "Jealous."

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" He yelled, following me out.

"Yes you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"YES, I'M JEALOUS!" He yelled. Yoseob covered his mouth, realizing what he just said. "You tricked me!"

"YOU FINALLY ADMITTED IT! MY PLAN SUCCEEDED!" Hyunseung yelled in triumph.

Yoseob stomped his foot, "I AM NOT JEALOUS!"


Author's Note: Here is the 21 chapter. Please comment and subscribe! Oh and one thing...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Christmas, and get's what they want from Santa. Have you been a good or naughty boy/girl this year?

 

~ FlyingHigh