12 - Friendship & Unknown Message

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I silently watched Yoseob and the others talk about there performance. They were covered in sweat and tired, yet they still managed to keep smiles on there faces.

"That was a good concert tonight, kiddies." Doojoon said, and clapped. The rest of B2ST joined in on the clapping.

Kikwang wiped sweat off of his forehead, "Aigoo... I'm tired."

"Me too. When can we go home?" Hyunseung asked, collapsing on an empty chair.

"Jiyong hyung is getting the car ready. We should be able to go soon." Dongwoon answered him.

Junhyung leaned his back against the wall, "Good, because I want to get out of these clothes."

"Why don't you just change now?" Yoseob asked him.

"To tired..." He muttered, closing his eyes.

Yoseob gave him a confused look, "Don't you want to just change now? Your just going to-"

"Yoseob, just let him do whatever he wants. It's not like anything you say is going to make a difference in his decision." Doojoon said, cutting Yoseob off.

Yoseob pouted, but then let it go. He then walked towards me, and took the empty chair beside me. He smiled at me, "Hi Soyoung~"

I nodded my head at him, acknowledging his presence. His smile turned to a small frown, but then went back into a smile.

"What did you think of our performance?" He asked.

Dongwoon nodded, "Yeah noona, what did you think?"

I looked up to see all of B2ST curious eyes on me. They all seemed to be interested in my answer.

I shrugged, "Fine."

"Just fine?" Kikwang asked me, with a disappointed look.

I nodded. Junhyung rolled his eyes, "Annoying..." A bit surprised my his sudden comment, I looked back at him. "You annoy me." 

"Why?" I hesitantly asked him. I'm not sure if I wanted to know the answer or not.

"Because of your attitude." Junhyung started walking towards me, and all I could do was look at him. "You have an attitude that makes it seem like you think your better than everyone else. Most of the time when we try to talk to you, you ignore us. It annoys me."

My eyes widened at Junhyung's explanation. I was a bit taken aback. Did I really seem that mean to him?

Doojoon put his hand on Junhyung's shoulder, "Junhyung, that's enough."

"I'm only speaking the truth, Doojoon. I know I'm not the only one who feels the same way. Were all tired of her ignoring us. She comes into our lives, living with us, yet, she doesn't show any appreciation."

I felt myself sinking lower and lower into my chair, taking in all of Junhyung's harsh words. Sadly, I knew those words were true.

Yoseob seemed to notice my discomfort, because he put his hand on my shoulder, giving me a comforting smile. I shook him off.

Junhyung scoffed, "See what I mean?"

I clenched my fists, and looked up at Junhyung. Slowly, I turned my head to look at everyone's expression. Junhyung had a annoyed look on his face. Doojoon had on a blank expression, looking down at the ground. Dongwoon tried to smile at me when he saw me looking at him. Kikwang and Hyunseung were staring at me, as if they were waiting for me to say something. Lastly, Yoseob was giving me a apologetic look.

I knew I had to say something. I had to change. I had to be nicer. I didn't want my relationship with them like this all the time. Hostile. They weren't the ones being hostile towards me. I was the one being hostile towards them.

I stood up, and quickly bowed. "I'm sorry."

I don't know how long I stood there, bowing, but it seemed like forever to me.

"Stand up." Junhyung commanded me. I did what I was told. Junhyung and the rest of B2ST were now standing in front of me, smiling. Junhyung smirked at me, "Your forgiven."

Yoseob then jumped onto my back, laughing. "Now remember to talk more!"

"And you know... You can always tell us anything." Kikwang said.

Hyunseung nodded, "Whenever you are feeling down... Just talk to us. If it's girl stuff, well..."

"You can talk to 4Minute or G.NA noona." Dongwoon piped in, smiling.

Doojoon nodded, putting his hands on both my shoulders. "We are your friends, and we will always be there to help you."

My phone suddenly rang, breaking this 'touching' moment. I digged out my phone from my pocket to see that I had gotten a text. It was from an unknown number.

Stay away from B2ST oppa's. We warned you, but you didn't listen.

My eyes widened after reading the text. Could it be from one of the girls who beat me up? If so... Then how could they have gotten my number?

"Soyoung," Yoseob called out to me. I looked away from my phone, meeting Yoseob's worried gaze. "Something wrong?"

I shook my head, putting my phone back into my pocket. "No, everything's fine.

Yoseob nodded, "OK then."

I watched him go back to talking with the other members of B2ST. That text message is going to be on my head for awhile. Should I tell them? Even if I did tell them, what could they do?

What should I do?
 


Author's Note: Here is the twelve chapter. I'm sorry if this story is feeling a bit rushed, but yeah... I just want to hurry up and end this story.

I thought it was time for Soyoung to start changing. I didn't want to always make her not talk or be mean to B2ST, thus, the reason on making this chapter. Soyoung will be a bit more different in the next chapters.

Anyways... Thanks for reading this chapter. Please comment and subscribe. Tips are helpful! I honestly don't know what I am writing up until this point. This chapter... I didn't plan on this happening. My fingers seemed to have a mind of it's own!

Oh, and keep in mind... I will be doing a ton of time skips.

Again, I apoglize for this story moving so fast.

 

~ FlyingHigh