10 - Worrying

Take Care of My Niece

[Yoseob's POV]

 

It's been a week since the fan meet, and Soyoung has still been acting strange. When I first saw that bruise on her arm, I've been worried about her. But, the bruise seems to have gone away. The bruise might have caused her to have discomfort for her when she's using that arm to draw, since she is right handed. I sound like a stalker of hers to know that...

I thought by now she would be back to normal, but she isn't. Soyoung doesn't talk much, but she didn't talk much before. That wasn't anything to worry about. The things I am worried about, and so are the other B2ST members, including Jiyong, is that she has been eating less, she stay's in her room often, and much more.

"Yoseob, has Soyoung eaten yet?" Doojoon asked me. He was currently watching a soccer match, which I don't find fun at all.

I shrugged, "How should I know?"

"Well, you seem the most worried about her. And your watching her every move whenever you see her."

"What? I don't~" I pouted at him, taking a glance at Soyoung's closed bedroom door.

Dongwoon pointed his finger at me, "You just did it again, hyung!"

I lightly slapped Dongwoon's finger away, causing him to pout at me. "Yah, it's not polite to point."

"But hyung~ The B2UTY's point at us all the time!" He exclaimed.

I shrugged, "There an exception. Your not." I stuck my tongue out at him when I said the last part. All Dongwoon could do was stay quiet, since he can't yell at me.

Doojoon glared at me, "Yoseob, stop teasing the maknae."

"Hmph~" I crossed my arms, looking away from them.

Junhyung shook his head, "Quit acting, we all know your faking it."

"Junhyung~ You weren't supposed to say that out loud!" I pounced on Junhyung, causing both of us to fall down.

"YAH, Yang Yoseob, get off him!" Doojoon scolded us.

I nodded, and was about to get up, but was pulled into a headlock by Junhyung. "NO, NO, NO~ HYUNG, LET ME GO~"

He laughed, smirking. "I'm not letting you go off that easily."

Hyunseung then came out of the bedroom. He had bed hair, meaning he had just woken up from his nap. "Yah.. You guys or loud. Be quiet..."

"Be quiet~ Shh~" Dongwoon began to sing.

Junhyung rolled his eyes at him, and let me go. "That song is getting old."

"YES! I AM FREE~" I yelled, laughing at the same time.

Hyunseung shielded his ears from my yelling, and closed his eyes. Dongwoon only chuckled at my childish behavior. Doojoon rolled his eyes at me, while Junhyung completely ignored me. Kikwang was still in the bedroom, doing who knows what.

Hm... I took another short glance at Soyoung's door, before anyone could see me. I thought she would have came out of her room by now because of all the noise we were making. Usually, she would tell us to be quiet. Now, she barely said anything to us at all. What was going on with her?

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I moved my finger along the sketch, admiring it. I must say, it was one of my best work so far. I'm not that good at drawing people, but I think I did a pretty decent job with Yoseob. Yes, I was staring at the picture once again. It's become somewhat of a ritual I do.

"YES! I AM FREE~" Yoseob shouted with glee from the living room.

I shook my head at his behavior. I leaned my back against the wall, imagining Yoseob running around the living room, a wide smile on his face.

I also pictured a sleeping Hyunseung. Doojoon playing soccer. Junhyung drinking his coke. Dongwoon cleaning up after everyone. Kikwang on the computer. And of course, Yoseob being childish. I haven't known them for so long, yet I could already picture what they were doing, or would always do.

Placing my hand on my stomach, I started remembering the wrath of the B2UTY's. It was a horrible pain I didn't want to go through again, but... Something in my gut tells me that was just the beginning. There is more pain to come.

Jung Juri called me an hour ago, asking me about my well-being. She asked about many things, and I replied to her in short answers. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, she had loads of things she wanted to tell me. Juri also asked me who my favorite B2ST member was, and that was when I decided to hang up on her. She tried calling me back, but I ignored her call.

Yes, I know that was rude, but I didn't want to tell her my favorite B2ST member. Why? It's embarrassing. She will start saying all kinds of things. Heck, she may even spill it out to someone. 

It's been two weeks since I have been staying with B2ST. There is already problems starting. Problems only I, and I alone, know about. I haven't checked on the internet to see any articles about me yet, but I might soon. I was curious on what fans were saying about me. Plus, I wanted to see if anyone had a picture of me. I hope not...

I wonder if any of the B2ST members are worried about me. I haven't been talking much, or eating. I mostly come out of my room when they are either sleeping or out. I wonder... Is Yoseob the most worried about me? I wouldn't mind, considering he is my favorite member.

Yes, Yang Yoseob is my favorite member of B2ST. No special reason in particular... I just talked to him more than I do than the rest of the B2ST members. Mostly it's Yoseob trying to start a conversation with me and I end up ignoring him or replying shortly. I also like his voice, but all B2ST member voices are amazing.

Yuck... I sound like I like Yoseob. I don't. I know I don't... It's impossible either way... He would never like me. And even if he did, we could never be together. I know what will happen if we get together.


Author's Note: Here is the tenth chapter. I thought I should update, and so here it is. I'm planning to do many time skips, because I want to hurry and finish this story. I have another story in mind that I want to do. Anyways... Please comment and subscribe, if you haven't already. Commenting helps me know who is actually reading my stories. Tips are helpful!

 

~ FlyingHigh