11 - Beautiful My Girl

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I tapped my sketchbook with my fingers, watching B2ST rehearsing. They were having there concert today, and needed to rehearse. It's 1:39 P.M., and the concert starts at 4:00 P.M. We arrived at 9:00 A.M., and the guys have been practicing since. It seems like being an idol is hard work. Well, I knew it was hard work, but I didn't know it was this hard.

Everything needed to be perfect. Whenever one of the members made a mistake, I could see the disappointment in there eyes. They would get scolded my the choreographer for doing a move wrong. If I was an idol, I would have quit by now. I'm not good under pressure. Whenever I am under pressure, I tend to lash out at others, or just be plain rude to them.

"Beautiful my girl!" Yoseob sang into his microphone, waving to the imaginary audience.

I didn't really listen to Beautiful much, instead, I listened to Oasis or Take Care of My Girlfriend. Take Care of My Girlfriend is my favorite song by them, because of the lyrics and beat. It has deep meaning, and is a sad song, yet, doesn't have a slow beat.

"Nothing better than you~" Yoseob sang the ending perfectly, and then they all bowed.

Great... I would now have this song stuck in my head for awhile. I've been listening to this song many times, because they keep on rehearsing it. Who wouldn't memorize these lyrics after listening to it for nearly 2 hours nonstop?

The music ended, and the staff applauded them all.

"Thank you." Doojoon thanked everyone bowing, and the other members followed suit.

"OK, everyone, let's take a break! We will try this two or three times, then B2ST will head onto costume fitting! After that, they will need to do there make-up and hair!" The director shouted.

The staff members and B2ST sighed in relief, grateful for there short break. B2ST were coming my way, and so I pretended to occupy myself with my sketchbook. The drawing of Yoseob came up, and once again, I stared at it.

Yoseob then plopped down beside me, "What are you doing, Soyoung?" I slammed my sketchbook shut, startling Yoseob.

"Nothing..." I muttered, standing up.

He pouted, "Didn't look like nothing~"

I shrugged, ignoring his attempts on being cute. "It is."

"No, it wasn't."

"Yes, it was."

"Wasn't."

"Was."

"Wasn't~"

"Was."

Doojoon smacked Yoseob on the head, ending our little quarrel. "Not again you guys. Stop fighting."

"Hmph~" Yoseob crossed his arms. "She started it..."

"What was that, Yoseob?" Doojoon asked him, raising his eyebrow.

Yoseob gave him an innocent smile and the victory sign, "It's nothing, hyung~ OH LOOK, FOOD~" Yoseob quickly ran to the snack table, which was filled with many delicious food.

"Hyung, don't eat it all like last time. Save some for us!" Dongwoon yelled, running towards the snack table.

Yoseob shoved two pieces of bread in his mouth, and gulped it down swiftly. "You guys were eating to slow."

"No we weren't. We barely got any food, because you were hogging it all." Junhyung said, glaring at Yoseob. He then took a piece of chicken, chewing on it quickly.

Yoseob scratched the back of his head, before taking a piece of chicken. "Oh, did I?"

"Yes, you did." B2ST answered.

Dongwoon tossed his bone, that used to have chicken on it, into the garbage, and grabbed another one. "Seriously hyung, you eat a lot."

"I'm a growing boy! I need food!" Yoseob replied.

Junhyung smirked, "So far, I'm not seeing any results." B2ST, besides Yoseob, began laughing.

Yoseob pouted at them, "Meanie..."

I shook my head at them, and returned my attention to my sketchbook. I looked back up at them once in awhile, studying there happy faces. I have found something to draw.

-

B2ST ran onto the stage, causing the crowd to scream and shout into cheers.

I must admit... I am a bit excited to hear them sing. Yes, I have been with them, watching them sing during rehearsal. But the feeling is different now. The rehearsal wasn't the real thing... This right here is.

The music began to play and they all got positioned into there spots.

"Beautiful my girl!"

"My beautiful my girl and I
So beautiful my girl (In the cube)
Ha ha girl
This is my confession
Drop that beat"


"Oh listen to my heart~
Nae mam deureobwa bwa~
Eotteon mallodo neoreul pyohyeonhal su opjiman~"


"Geunyang nae stylero nae mam dullyeojulge~
Oh listen listen listen girl~"


"Nothing better than you!"

"Sesangeul da jwodo!"

"You you you you~"

"Neowa bakkujin motae!"

"Hey baby girl maeiri jeulgeowo
Sashil jom duryoweo nuga mworaedo neon I want."

I watched as they all danced and fooled around on stage. This song was a song where they could have fun all the want, unlike Shock.

"So beautiful my girl!
(You) Oh oh girl! (You) oh oh girl!
Shigani jinado~
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo~
Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge~
Neo (You) neoege (You) eege~"


"Niga eodi itdeun dallyeo gal su isseo (Oh, oh~)
I always think about you"

"Jigeum boda naega deo deo deo~
Neoreul saranghalge my girl~
You you you my girl~"


"(You)My beautiful~
(You) So beautiful~
(You) My beautiful~
Nothing better than you~"


"Oh beautiful~"

"(You) So beautiful~
(You) My beautiful~
Don't be shy girl~"


"Niga himdeul ttaen eonjena I'll be there~
Amuttaena naega wa naui pume angyeo~"


"Geunyang nuneul gamgo nae mam deureobwa bwa~
Oh listen listen listen girl~"

Hyunseung and Kikwang started having a mini dance battle with each other, making the crowd go wild.

"Nothing better than you!"

"Amudo mot maga!"

"You you you you~"

As Yoseob sang the 'you's', he kept on pointing at the fans, and winked at the end.

"Neol hyanghan naui maeum!"

"Haruui seumulle shiganeul neol wihae sseodo.
Akkapji anheun naya Just take my hand and fly~"


"So beautiful my girl~
(You) Oh oh girl (You) oh oh girl~
Shigani jinado~
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo~
Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge~
Neo (You) neoege (You) eege~"


"Niga eodi itdeun dallyeo gal su isseo (Oh, oh~)
I always think about you"

"Jigeum boda naega deo deo deo~
Neoreul saranghalge my girl~
You you you my girl~"


"(You) My beautiful~
(You) So beautiful~
(You) My beautiful~
Nothing better than you~"


"Oh beautiful~"

"(You) So beautiful~
(You) My beautiful~
Beautiful my girl!"

"Make a love baby...
Just make a love Feeling in my heart.
So nice~"

 

The guys then did there small dance break. No mistakes, all perfection.


"So beautiful my girl
(You) Oh oh girl (You) oh oh girl
Shigani jinado (shigani jinado)
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo
Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge
Neo (YOu) neoege (You) eege"


"Niga molli isseodo neukkil su isseo (Oh, oh~)
I'm always dreaming about you~"

"Jigeum boda naega deo deo deo~
Neoreul saranghalge my girl~
You you you my girl~"


"(You) My beautiful~
(You) So beautiful~
(You) My beautiful~
Nothing better than you~"


"Oh beautiful~"

"(You) So beautiful~
(You) My beautiful~"

"Nothing better than you~"



The music stopped, and then they all bowed. The crowd screamed, and applauded. Hyunseung and Kikwang made hearts with here hands. Dongwoon and Doojoon put there arms around each other, waving towards the crowd. Junhyung just smirked at them, while Yoseob gave them all a big smile.

Yoseob did it again... He smiled that smile of his. I glanced down at my sketchbook, which was opened to a blank page. Without a word, I started sketching another sketch of Yoseob.


Author's Note: Here is the eleventh chapter. This was again, a rushed chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, so please comment and subscribe. Tips are helpful!

 

~ FlyingHigh