24 - Amusement Park

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I stared blankly at the sight before me. The B2ST members had literally shoved me into the car, telling me we were going somewhere fun. If I didn't know who they were, I would consider this kidnapping. I stayed silent during the car ride, not bothering to talk to them. I was a bit angry at them for shoving me in the car and for not telling me where they would be taking me. I should of just jumped out of the car, or else I wouldn't be here right now.

 

-Flashback-

 

"Soyoung!" yelled Yoseob, barging into my room. I lifted my eyebrow at him, giving him a look that said 'get-out'. He chose to ignored it and so he grabbed my hand, pulling me up from my bed. "Let's go~" With that being said, Kikwang popped up out of nowhere, and both of them grabbed my arms. I got this déjà vu feeling... This reminded me of the time Hana kidnapped me, using her to slaves, also known as ex-boyfriends.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked them, trying to break free. There grip on my arms were tight. 2 against 1 wasn't fair. Not one bit.

Kikwang smiled at me, "Somewhere fun!" Fun? What's a place that's fun? The only fun I ever have is drawing in my sketchbook. Now that's what I call fun.

"Care to tell me where this 'fun' place is?" I asked them, giving up on breaking free. The two were literally dragging me around. I didn't bother walking, because I wanted to make it harder for them to drag me around. It didn't seem like it was working, because they weren't having any trouble dragging me.

"You will know when we get there." said Yoseob. I rolled my eyes. I could have easily gotten out of there grip by now, but I would have hurt them if I tried. I could just trip them, making them fall, along with myself. Even if I fall as well, I can still escape. I didn't want to do that though. If I tripped them, I would hurt them. And if I hurt them, I would feel guilty for the rest of my life.

I sighed and muttered under my breath. "You guys are lucky I don't want to hurt you..."

"What was that?" asked Yoseob.

I shrugged, "What was what?"

 

-End of Flashback-

 

And that is how I ended up in this place, which is so-called, fun. I see nothing fun about it. The screaming everywhere was horrible. The loud noises coming from the things that made this place fun was utterly annoying. If you haven't guessed by now, I am at the amusement park. Seriously, there wasn't anything amusing about it. It was just a park full of annoying and loud rides and people. Nothing amusing about it. Not one bit.

"Doesn't this place look fun, Soyoung?" asked Yoseob, smiling brightly at me.

I shook my head, "No. Take me back."

"No can do," said Doojoon, slinging his arm around my shoulder. Yoseob saw this, and shot a glare at Doojoon. Why would he be glaring? He then removed Doojoon's arm from my shoulder, pushing me closer to him.

Junhyung rolled his eyes, "To obvious." To obvious? What's to obvious? Aish... These guys are so confusing.

"Why won't you take me back?" I asked them, crossing my arms, giving them a stare down.

Dongwoon smiled at me, "It's so you can have fun!"

"So I can have fun?" I asked him. He nodded, and I took a step closer to him. "Or so you guys can have fun?"

"For everyone to have fun." said Hyunseung.

Kikwang nodded, "We want to make this day memorable for everyone."

"Why?"

"Because-" Doojoon covered Kikwang's mouth, not letting speak anymore.

"Because we just want to make memories with you that we can cherish forever." OK, that sounded cheesy. I bet those girls who loved it when guys say something like this would be blushing right now. Me? As if.

I looked at him blankly, almost emotionless. "Really?"

"Y-Yes," answered Doojoon, looking away from me. Just by that one action, I could tell he was uncomfortable under my stare.

"OK! Let's go have some fun~" shouted an excited Yoseob. He grabbed my hand, and began dragging me inside the amusement park.

 

[Yoseob's POV]

 

"Wait, hyung! You forgot your mask!" yelled Dongwoon, who began running up to us. I stopped walking, turning around. Dongwoon handed me the mask, and put his on. "Never know if fans are lurking around here."

I nodded, "Thanks Dongwoon."

"Yoseob, quit running ahead of us." warned Doojoon, hitting me on the head. I gave him an apologetic look.

Hyunseung took out his phone, checking himself out from the reflection. "Do you think Soyoung will need a mask?"

Will she? The fans have only seen her once or twice. They couldn't have already remembered her face so fast, right?

I shook my head, "I don't think she needs it."

"And I don't think you need to hold Soyoung's hand." said Junhyung, gesturing towards our still held hands. Blushing, I pulled away from her.

Soyoung glared at me, "Why did you grab my hand in the first place?"

"Well, why didn't you just let go?" I retorted.

"I would of if someone's grip wasn't so tight." She said, crossing her arms.

Doojoon came between us, pushing us away from each other. "OK guys, that's enough. We don't want to cause another fight."

"Yeah, you guys fight all the time." agreed Dongwoon.

Kikwang nodded, and started laughing. "Almost like a married couple." Everyone besides Soyoung and I started laughing loudly. I blushed again in embarrassment, looking away from them.

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

We all began walking around, looking at all the different rides. I wish I had my sketchbook with me, then I would be able to draw all these rides. The amusement park wasn't all bad, in fact, it was better than I expected it to be. The rides here looked pretty cool, and it made me want to draw them.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far, Soyoung?" asked Doojoon.

I shrugged, "All we have been doing is walking around."

"Oh look!" yelled Dongwoon, pointing at a roller coaster. It was blue and green, and it was pretty high. "Let's ride that!"

Yoseob laughed, "Are you sure about that Dongwoon? You got scared of that mini roller coaster, which was made for kids."

"I'm better now!" Dongwoon glared at him. Well, you learn something new about someone everyday.

Yoseob shrugged, "OK, if you say so."

We all walked to the entrance of the roller coaster, which didn't even have a long line. Actually, there was nobody there.

"Where is everyone?" asked Kikwang.

The worker, who was managing the roller coaster, noticed our presence and smiled. "Hello there!"

"Hello, um... Where is everyone?" asked Doojoon.

The worker sighed, "Everyone is to scared to ride this ride. It's really high, so no one really has the guts to ride it."

"Wow, what wimps." said Dongwoon.

Junhyung scoffed, "Look who's talking."

"Are you going to ride this?" The worker asked us.

We all hesitantly nodded, besides me. I didn't say or do anything.

"Alright, right this way. Only two people to a seat. Two people, huh? We have 7 people with us, which means... Someone has to sit alone.

"Someone has to sit alone." said Hyunseung, realizing that we have an odd number of people.

"Who's it going to be?" asked Doojoon. Nobody spoke.

I sighed, "I will."

"Soyoung, are you sure?" asked Dongwoon, looking worried.

I nodded, "Why not?"

"Your a girl, we can't do that. It would be ungentlemanly of us." said Kikwang.

Hyunseung sighed, "I will sit alone."

"Are you sure?" asked Yoseob. Hyunseung nodded.

Junhyung smirked, "Yeah, he's sure right now. Just wait till' we get to the top. He'll be screaming his-"

"Yah, watch your language!" yelled Doojoon, cutting Junhyung's sentence off.

I turned to Hyunseung, "You sure?"

"Yes, I'll be fine." Hyunseung said, patting my head. Yoseob then pulled me away from him, gently directed me to an empty seat. It was in the middle, not to far in the back, and not up front.

"I'm sitting with Soyoung~" sang Yoseob. He began putting the seat belt on me, and then himself.

Kikwang pouted, "Why you?"

"Because I chose her first." Yoseob stuck his tongue out at him.

Kikwang then locked arms with Junhyung, dragging him to the seat in front of us. He made Junhyung go in first, and then he went in.

"Yah, who said I wanted to be partners with you?" said Junhyung, glaring at Kikwang. Kikwang ignored him, and quickly put the seatbelts on Junhyung and himself.

Doojoon and Dongwoon then took a seat in front of Junhyung and Kikwang. Hyunseung quietly went behind us.

"Oh, and before I start this ride." The worker began checking our seat belts, making sure they were on tightly. "Just got to make sure these are on tight. Also, I would like to inform you that there are random camera's put in places to take a picture of your expressions. There are more than one cameras out there, so make sure not to do any embarrassing expressions!" With that being said, the worker hit the start button. "Have fun~"

The ride began to move slowly, but then gradually got faster as we started making our way to the top.

"Omo..." muttered Dongwoon, shutting his eyes.

Doojoon's eyes were wide and began muttering to himself. "Don't look down. Don't look down." He looked down. "I LOOKED DOWN!"

"This is fun, right hyung?" Kikwang asked Junhyung, smiling. It seemed like a forced smile, Kikwang was actually scared. Junhyung ignored him, not looking right, left, or down. He kept his gaze straight. Hyunseung already had his eyes closed. He must be scared, sitting alone with nobody to comfort him. I felt a bit bad for him

Yoseob took a deep breath, grabbing onto the bar tightly. He bit his lip, closing his eyes, breathing in and out.

"Breathe in, breathe out~" I quietly sang, breathing in and out. Yosoeb smiled at me, happy that I knew one of his songs. Actually, the only reason I sang that was for Yoseob to feel better. I'm guessing it worked.

Before I knew it, we had reached the top. By then, mostly everyone was screaming. Even Junhyung! The only one's who weren't were Hyunseung and I. I looked backed to take another look at Hyunseung, to see that his eyes were still closed.

3... 2... 1...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AH!" Everyone, but Hyunseung and I, screamed.

 

-

 

"How was the ride?" The worker asked us, as our ride came to a stop. Nobody spoke a word. Doojoon's mouth was open, beads of sweat trickling down his forehead. Dongwoon was shaking. Junhyung was quiet, but he looked a bit pale. Kikwang was nervously laughing, rubbing the back of his head.

Yoseob forced a smile, "It was great!"

Hyunseung was... I turned around to look at him, but his eyes were still closed. I lightly tapped his shoulder, but he didn't budge. I tried again. Still nothing. Then I realized...

"Hyunseung is..." I muttered. Everyone turned there attention on me. "Sleeping."

 

-

 

"Thanks for the photo's." thanked Doojoon. He bowed, along with the rest of us, to the worker. We had just bought the photos, and were ready to go home. Everyone didn't feel like going on anymore rides anymore, even me. We were all pretty shaken up from the last ride. Hyunseung didn't even remember riding it, since he fell asleep.

"Well..." muttered Kikwang. "This was a memorable day."

"You can say that again." Dongwon said, heaving a sigh.

"This was a memorable day." Kikwang repeated.

Junhyung shook his head at him. "Let's just hurry up and go home." We all nodded, and made our way to the car. The seating arrangements were a bit different this time. Doojoon was the one driving, while Dongwoon sat in the passenger seat. Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Kikwang sat in the middle. Yoseob and I sat in the backseat.

"Buckle up," said Doojoon, proceeding to put his seatbelt on. We did as what we were told in silence. The others started to talk, but I zoned out. I was tired from all the walking.

 

-

 

"Soyoung," muttered Yoseob. My eyes fluttered open to see that it was only Yoseob and I in the care. "Soyoung." I turned to Yoseob, rubbing my droopy eyes. "Were home." 

Home... This won't be my home soon. This day almost made me forget about leaving them. Almost.

Yoseob and I got out of the car in silence. When we got out, the other B2ST members were standing outside, waiting for us.

"You finally woke up." said Dongwoon, smiling. I merely nodded at him, still a bit exhausted. The B2ST members knew I was tired, and so they decided not to say anything until we reached the dorm.

When we finally reached the dorm, Doojoon quickly unlocked the door with a yawn. When he opened the door, a figure stood at the doorway.

"There you are!"


Author's Note: Here is chapter 24. Please comment and subscribe. Who do you think that person could be?


 

~ FlyingHigh