19 - Stronger Than I Look

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I don't know about you, but I highly dislike it when people judge you by your gender. When your a guy, people will automatically think your strong, or say you should be strong. They will think all guys should have abs and muscles. When your a girl, people will automatically think your weak, and feel the need to protect you. Most of the time, this is what happens when you are judged like that.

I just got judged like that. Do I look weak? Yes. Am I weak? No. They don't know that, in fact, the only person who knows I'm not weak is myself. And well... Jung Juri unnie too. That's only because she wanted me to learn how to defend myself and made me get karate lessons.

Yes, I took karate lessons when I was a kid. It probably didn't seem like I didn't know any karate, considering I am tied up in a chair, tape covering my mouth, and was kidnapped. I was just fooling around with them, although there hits were pretty strong. Just because I was in karate, it doesn't make me invincible. I can feel pain.

How long have I been here? I think about 15 minutes or so. It's time for me to break out right about now. Swiftly and quietly, I started untying the rope around my hands. It wasn't even tied into a knot correctly and it wasn't even tight. If there going to kidnap me, they should do it right.

 

[Hana's POV]

 

I smirked, giggling to myself. The kidnapping process was a piece of cake. I actually expected Soyoung to put up a decent fight, but I guess not. She's weak.

"Mission complete," I muttered to myself, and stood up from my chair. I took Soyoung into an abandoned house, nobody goes here. It wasn't very suspicious and the neighborhood is full of old people. Nobody will be able to interrupt my plans.

"Hana?" One of my ex-boyfriends called my name.

Mentally rolling my eyes, I turned around, faking a smile. "Yes honey?"

"YAH, that's my nickname!" The other one yelled, glaring at him. Let's just call the first one A and the other one B. Honestly, I don't remember there names.

I gave them my infamous cute smile, "You are my honey." I pointed at A, and then to B. "Your my sweetie."

They both blushed, mumbling incoherent words. Yes, my charm always works.

"Have you checked on Soyoung?" I asked them. They both shook there head. "Well then, let's go pay our guest a visit. Shall we?" Both A and B nodded, and we made our way to the room where our captive was being held.

A opened the door, while B stood behind me.

I spotted Soyoung's small and pitiful figure on the chair, in the corner. She was in the same position as last time.

"Hello Soyoung," I greeted her.

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I could hear movements coming from outside of the door. I smirked to myself, and dropped it behind me. They probably won't even notice.

"Hello Soyoung," greeted Hana, entering the room. Both of her so-called helpers followed behind, glaring at me. I wonder why there even helping her. If there trying to win her heart back, it's just a waste of time. The whole reason she is doing this is to get her precious Yoseob back. I honestly don't know what kidnapping me has to do with anything.

Hana came closer to me, glaring. "I said 'hello', and the polite response is to answer back."

"Go away." I told her, holding back a chuckle.

She stomped her foot on the ground, causing the two guys behind her to flinch. "I would watch it if I were you."

"Yeah?"

"YEAH!"

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenged her.

She smirked at me, and snapped her fingers. Like lightning, those two guys were by her side in seconds. "Take care of her, will you? Give a small, but painful example of what I could and will do to her."

The guy on her left nodded, while the other one cracked his knuckles. Trying to look cool and tough. I scoffed, and stood up from my chair. I guess I caught them by surprise because they took a step back and there eyes were huge.

"I'm tired and want to go home." I said to them, yawning.

Hana shrugged, "So what? I don't care."

I smirked, before cracking my knuckles. "You know, it's been awhile since I've been in a fight." I took a step forward, they took a step back. "And you know what?" I went closer to Hana, who was cowering in fear. The two guys by her sides were now behind her, shivering. I put my mouth close to her ear. "I always win."

Hana pushed me back, screaming. "GET HER!" The two guys nodded, coming out of there hiding spots.

"You know? I'm stronger than I look." I said, getting into a fighting stance.


Author's Note: Here is the nineteenth chapter! Now you know that Soyoung is stronger than she looks. Do you think she will win? Kekekeke~ Anyways, thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe. I'm not quite satisfied with this chapter, but oh well... One-shots are coming soon, they will all be together. My final decision is made. Sorry that this is a short chapter, and I didn't feel like going into detail on the moves Soyoung did to them. 3 or 4 or maybe 5 more chapters left? And then guess what...? This story is over. Yes, it is sadly ending soon. I have been telling you it's going to end, and it is VERY close to ending. Aw~ I can't wait to end this. Then I can start a new one. 

I also apoglize for having no romance in here. It was mostly a comedy story, but yeah... I feel bad I didn't add any romance. I probably won't be. I at fluff and all that lovey-dovey stuff.

 

 

 

 

L, why are you doing this to me? He's becoming my bias now, sorry Sunggyu!

 

~ FlyingHigh