07 - Fan Meeting

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I looked out the van's tinted windows. There were so many screaming fan girls, holding banners, even some in tears. From behind me, I could hear Dongwoon chuckling loudly.

"They really love us, don't they hyungs?" He said, laughing. The others nodded in agreement, looking out the windows as well. We can see them, but they can't see us.

Jiyong parked the car, "Alright kiddies, and Soyoung, time to go!"

B2ST, besides Junhyung, cheered. One by one, they all got out of the van. I didn't move, but instead stayed inside.

"Eh? Soyoung, your not coming?" Yoseob asked, noticing me not coming out.

I simply shook my head, closing my eyes.

Dongwoon pouted, "Why not?"

"To many people..." I answered, keeping my eyes closed.

"Oh I see... Your afraid the fans won't like you." Jiyong said, having an 'ah-hah' moment.

What he said was true. I know I am going to be hated by at least a hundred fans, maybe even more? I'm living with these guys for a year. Many of them will be full of jealousy and envy. I'm not stupid. I wasn't going out there and face the wrath of B2UTY's wanting me to disappear.

"You guys go on ahead, I'm going to talk to Soyoung for a bit." Yoseob said, stepping back into the van.

Doojoon gave him a confused look, "What are you going to say to her?"

"It's a secret." With that being said, the B2ST members complied and left.

Before Doojoon walked away he said to him, "OK, but hurry up. We don't want our fans to wait for to long."

Yoseob nodded, then shut the van's door closed.

The two of us sat in an uncomfortable silence. I was waiting for Yoseob to say whatever he needed to say. He was thinking about how to say what he wanted to say, I suppose.

"So..." Yoseob said, breaking the silence. I looked up at him, giving him my undivided attention. "Nice weather today, huh?"

I mentally rolled my eyes at his stupid question. Was that really all he wanted to say?

"No, it isn't." I replied to him, crossing my arms.

He raised his eyebrow, "Why not?"

"It's to hot outside." It was truly hot outside. I hated it when it was hot. I hate summer. I rather have it be winter all the time. It may be pretty outside when it's the summer time, but it's even more beautiful when it's winter time.

Will it be around the winter time when Jung Juri comes back? Come to think of it... She hasn't called me once since she left for Japan. It kind of made me feel like... She didn't care about me. Maybe she didn't want me to go with her to Japan because I would be a bother to her. Was that true?

"Soyung," Yoseob called out to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Yoseob. "Are you afraid of our fans?"

I see... So he has figured it out that I don't want to go out because of there fans. Should I lie to him? Or should I tell the truth?

"What if I am?" I asked him.

"You shouldn't be afraid of them. Most of them are very nice." He said, trying to comfort me.

It didn't work. "They may be nice to you guys... It will be different for me."

Yoseob shrugged, "That may be true, but you shouldn't let this keep you from getting out of this van. If you don't come out now, how will your life be with us? We will be having many concerts and fan meets, and you'll be attending them. You might as well start now on getting used to our fans."

He's right... Sooner or later, I'm going to have to face there fans.

I nodded at him, getting out my seat. I made my way to the door, and opened it. I could hear the fan girls chanting out there names, and also asking about Yoseob's whereabouts.

"I'll come outside, but I will stay on the sidelines." I said to Yoseob. With that being said, I made my way to Jiyong, who I could spot not to far away from where I was.

He noticed me coming to him and smiled. "Soyoung, you decided to come out!" I nodded silently, taking a look around my surroundings.

Fans were everywhere, screaming. It was even worse than this morning. I thought reporters were annoying, but these fans just made first place.

"So... What did Yoseob say to you?" He asked curiously.

I shrugged, "Nothing important."

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded. He decided to let it go and turned his attention to B2ST, who were waving to the fans. Yoseob was already on stage with the rest with them, all having smiles on there faces, even Junhyung.

"Oppa's, where is Soyoung?" A fan girl asked, looking for me.

Another girl joined in, "Yeah, where is she?"

Why are they so curious about me? If they see me, will they hurt me? I shook my head, they wouldn't do that. I mean... They wouldn't do that if B2ST was there in front of them watching. As long as I am with Jiyong and B2ST I should be safe, right?

"She's here somewhere... Why do you ask?" Doojoon asked them.

"I think she shouldn't stay with you guys. She's only going to try and take advantage of you guys when you sleep!" One girl shouted, earning agreements from the crowd.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her judgment on me. They obviously know nothing about me.

Yoseob shook his head at them, "No, no... Don't say that. Soyoung isn't that kind of girl."

"How do you know?! Maybe she is acting innocent, but she's really a demon in disguise!" Another fan girl shouted.

Ouch... That hurt. Judging me without even knowing me wasn't that bad, but calling me a demon? That hurt.

Jiyong patted my back, seeing my sad expression. "Don't let them get to you." I slowly nodded, clenching my fists.

"Please don't say that about her." Yoseob said, pouting.

"Don't make Yoseob oppa upset! Your hurting his feelings!" A girl in the crowd yelled.

One girl rolled her eyes at her, "Were only speaking the truth. Soyoung is a demon! She already has Yoseob wrapped around her fingers, and soon the other B2ST members will be under her wicked spell!"

Wicked spell, huh? I was a demon, and now I am a witch. Or am I both? Heh... These girls really know how to push my buttons.

"Hey..." Junhyung said, glaring at them. "Watch your mouth."

Dongwoon put his hand on his back, trying to calm him down. "Hyung, calm down. Don't lose your temper."

 

[Yoseob's POV]

 

I kept on taking glances at Soyoung, wondering if she was OK. This was exactly what she was afraid of. So far, it looked like she was taking this well. Although, she could be hiding her pain inside.

I wanted really badly to yell at them for saying cruel things about Soyoung, but I knew I should control my temper. Junhyung was close to letting his temper take over him, luckily Dongwoon is there to calm him down.

"B2UTY's please don't talk bad about Soyoung." Doojoon said.

Kikwang gave them all a sad expression, "Your hurting our feelings by doing so."

"Aw~ Kikwang oppa is sad!" One B2UTY said.

"Oppa's, we promise we will behave!" Many fan girls screamed at the same time.

We all smiled at there cooperation.

"Thank you, B2UTY's." Doojoon said, bowing.

 

-

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

It seemed that the B2UTY's no longer cared about me, because they have stopped saying insulting things about me. I felt grateful for B2ST standing up for me. I was truly thankful.

I was still angered because of the fans who said mean things about me, but I will need to get over it soon.

A yawn escaped my lips, and I quickly covered my mouth.

Jiyong chuckled, "Tired Soyoung?" I nodded, slightly embarrassed. "It's OK, so am I. Why don't you go back into the van and rest? It's been a long day."

I nodded and bowed, "Thank you Jiyong..."

"Call me oppa!" He said. I quickly shook my head, causing him to laugh. "Why not? I am older than you. Actually, you should be calling all the B2ST members, beside Dongwoon, oppa."

I shook my head, "I-I don't want too..."

Jiyong laughed again, "It's alright Soyoung, I was just teasing you. Now, go have a good rest, OK?"

I nodded, and bid him a farewell.

-

I shut the car van's door, crawling all the way to the seats in the back. I positioned myself to get comfortable, and before I knew it... I fell into deep slumber.


Author's Note: Here is the seventh chapter. I apologize if it was boring or went to fast. I just wanted to hurry up and update a chapter. Anyways... Please comment and subscribe. Tips are always helpful.

 

~ FlyingHigh