25 - Fate

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

"Jung Juri unnie..." I called in her name in almost a whisper. She smiled at me, pulling me into an embrace. I was a bit hesitant on hugging her back, but I eventually did.

Jung Juri finally let go and pulled away from me. "I missed you."

I nodded at her, and looked down at my feet. Even though I was embarrassed to say it, I said it anyway. "I... I missed you too."

"J-Jung Juri noona," said Doojoon, stuttering a bit.

She smiled at him, winking. "That's my name!"

"What are you doing noona?" asked Dongwoon.

Junhyung nodded, "And how did you get in here?"

"I came to pick up Soyoung! And getting in here was easy. The door was unlocked." answered Juri. I sighed, rubbing my temples. I haven't told any of the B2ST members about me leaving, and now Jung Juri just blurts it out to everyone.

Yoseob nodded, "We know you came to pick her up. We just didn't know you were coming today or tomorrow." My eyes widened as I turned to look at Yoseob. He was avoiding my gaze, in fact, all the B2ST members were avoiding my gaze. They kept there eyes on the ground. How did they all know?

"How did you-" I began to ask them, but was cut off by Yoseob.

"I was there when you were talking to Jung Juri noona on the phone. Remember?" He told me, but didn't even bother looking at me. But I did remember talking to Jung Juri, with Yoseob in the room. I just assumed that he didn't here our conversation, and didn't bother on asking him.

"We won't bother on asking why you didn't tell us that you were leaving soon. So you don't need to explain yourself." said Hyunseung. The way he said that to me made me feel a guilty that I didn't tell them sooner. Just by the tone of Hyunseung's voice, I could tell he was a bit angry with me.

Dongwoon's shoulders deflated, and he sighed heavily. "Are you guys leaving now?"

"Yes, that's my plan. But for you guys, I'll let you guys have alone time, and say your goodbye's. Soyoung, I'll be in the car." Jung Juri said to us, and then walked past us. Before she left, she winked to the B2ST members, and smiled at me. Usually when she winked at them, they would react in a funny manner, but this time... They ignored it. I gave her a small smile, when she smiled at me. Jung Juri shut the door, and we listened to her footsteps fading away.

"So..." Kikwang finally said, breaking the silence. "Anything you want to say to us?"

I nodded, taking a deep breath. I then bowed to them, "I'm sorry!"

"It's fine," mumbled Doojoon.

I shook my head, "No, it's not fine. You guys keep on telling me that I can tell you all everything. You guys offered to listen to any problems I have or had, yet... I never took any of your offers."

"That's only because you didn't want to burden us with your problems. We get it." said Dongwoon.

"Pack your stuff and hurry up and leave." Junhyung said to me coldly. I flinched at his tone, and I gave him a confused look. "Jung Juri noona is waiting for you outside. You shouldn't make her wait for so long."

I nodded at him, looking down at my feet. Making my way to my bedroom, I began grabbing all my bags. I already packed my stuff after I got the news from Jung Juri.

When I was about to leave the room, I turned back to look at it once more. My bed was empty, and was neatly made. The closet was emptied, looking like I never even put anything in there. It seemed that I have never even been here.

Closing the door, I made my way back to where B2ST were. They looked up, noticing my presence. I gave them a small wave, and they all waved back, but... It didn't feel right. I knew... They didn't want me to leave. I didn't even want to leave.

"Goodbye," I muttered to them. Doojoon silently waved, giving me a small smile, but it looked forced. Dongwoon looked away from me, hiding his tears. Junghyung didn't look at me, it seemed like he was ignoring me.

Kikwang smiled at me, "Bye-yeom..." He too was faking a smile, I could see right through it. Hyunseung silently waved at me, and then opened the door for me. Taking a deep breath, I stepped out the door.

I began making my way towards the exit, not wanting to look back. Don't look back... If you do, you will breakdown. Don't look back Soyoung, don't.

I kept on telling myself not to look back. And I didn't.

 

[Yoseob's POV]

 

Hyunseung shut the door when Soyoung stepped out. None of us wanted to watch her figure slowly disappearing. Right when Hyunseung shut the door, Dongwoon bursts into tears. He fell onto his knees, shielding his face away from us. Not letting anyone look at him.

"Dongwoon," said Doojoon, patting Dongwoon's back. He tried comforting him, but it didn't work. He just kept on shedding never ending tears. Listening to him crying, almost made me want to cry.

I don't know why I did it... But I did. My feet seemed like they had a mind of there own, because they brought me in front of a room... Soyoung's old room. Hesitantly, I opened the door, allowing myself in. Empty. Everything of Soyoung's was gone. Her bed was made, but her clothes were gone. I looked at her dresser to see an object. I took steps closer to it, to see that it was a sketchbook. Was it Soyoung's?

The sketchbook was opened to a certain page. What surprised me was that she had actually forgotten her sketchbook here. Soyoung was an artist, and she would always bring her sketchbook everywhere. Why would she leave it here? Also, another thing that surprised me was that... The drawing on this certain page was a drawing of me. I remembered this drawing. It was the drawing she drew of me when I was modeling for Beatoy. I started teasing her about it, which made her mad at me. 

Soyoung leaving her sketchbook here is truly a mystery to me. This is one of her most treasured items. She would be a fool to leave it here. And a fool she is. It seemed that fate has something to do with it. Fate is the reason Soyoung left her sketchbook. Fate is the reason why my feet brought me to this room. And fate wants me to bring this back to her.

 

And I will...

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I stuffed my last bag in the trunk, and slammed it shut. Jung Juri unnie was already in the car, listening to music. The song was Beautiful by B2ST. Of all the songs in the world, she had to listen to a B2ST song. I was about to get into the passenger seat, but stopped halfway when I heard a very familiar voice. Not voice... Voices.

"SOYOUNG!"

"YAH! YOU!"

"SOYOUNG!"

"SOYOUNG!"

"SOYOUNG!"

"You forgot something!"

I quickly turned my head to see all 6 B2ST members running my way. Yoseob was holding onto my sketchbook. Wait... My sketchbook?

When they all finally got to me, they were all out of breath. Well, not all of them. Kikwang wasn't breathing as heavily as them, probably because he works out more than them.

Yoseob, out of breath, wordlessly handed me back my sketchbook. I took it from him, "Thank you."

"Y-Your... W-Welcome..." He said, having trouble breathing.

"Thanks," I said again to them all. "For everything." I smiled at them. Yes, I smiled. A real and true smile.

"YOU SMILED!" They all exclaimed, surprised.

I nodded, still smiling. "Yes, I did. Is that a bad thing?"

"No," said Junhyung, smiling at me. "It's a great thing."

"BEAUTIFUL THING!" yelled Dongwoon.

Yoseob nodded, "Beautiful my girl~" I blushed a bit, and turned away from him.

"Aw~ Your blushing," said Kikwang. That just made me even blush even more.

Jung Juri then honked the car, "Soyoung, we have to go! Hurry up and say goodbye!"

I nodded at her, before turning back to the guys. "Goodbye... Again."

"Bye," said Junhyung, smiling. Awkwardly, we hugged each other.

Dongwoon smiled at me, and pulled me into a hug. "Bye Soyoung, visit again!"

Doojoon pulled Dongwoon away from me, but the immediately engulfed me into another hug. "You will come back and visit, OK?" I nodded into his arms, and smiled at him. I then pulled away from him, and went to the next person. Who was Kikwang.

"Hi-yeom~" He said, giving me his infamous eye smile. Kikwang then pulled me into a hug, and we stayed in that position for a few seconds. Letting go of me, he waved goodbye. "Bye-yeom~"

"OK... So... Bye..." murmured Hyunseung, pulling me into a small hug. It was hug that lasted 1 second, and he quickly passed me onto Yoseob.

The both of us awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do. Yoseob rubbed the back of his head. "Well..." I sighed, knowing that Yoseob was to shy to make a move. With all my courage, I hugged him. He was shocked, actually... Everyone was shocked that I was the one to hug him first. Yoseob, after awhile, hugged me back. "I'm going to miss you."

"Me too..." I said to him.

"That's a sweet moment, hyung." Dongwoon said, nudging Doojoon.

Doojoon shushed him, "Your ruining the moment."

Yoseob and I pulled away from each other, blushing.

"I will visit you guys. I promise." I told them. They all nodded at me, smiling. We bid our goodbyes again as I entered the car. Jung Juri honked at them, rolling down her window.

"You guys did a good job taking care of my niece." She told them.

Doojoon nodded, "Thank you, noona."

"SOYOUNG! YOU BETTER VISIT!" shouted Yoseob. I nodded at him, smiling.

"I'm glad your smiling again." Jung Juri said, noticing me smiling. I nodded at her. "I knew they would take good care of you."

I nodded, "I'm glad I met them."

I'm going to miss those guys, but... I will visit them. I don't know when I will, but I know I will visit them. I was surrounded by 6 guys, yet... The only one who really caught my eye was Yang Yoseob. He was in the beginning my favorite member, so maybe that was the reason he caught my eye.

Yang Yoseob... What have you done to me to make me smile again? It's like magic. Maybe it was really fate that you and the other B2ST members take care of me.


Author's Note: Chapter 25 is the last chapter. This is the end everyone! I'm sorry to all who didn't want this story to end. But, all stories must come to an end sooner or later. I want to thank everyone who subscribed, and a big thanks to everyone who commented. Please do leave comments on how the ending was.
Wow... My first fanfiction is finally complete. I'm pretty happy about that. AHAHAHAHAHA. Although I'm not very satisfied with the chapters in this story, especially the ending. I'm not good at doing hugging scenes, and yeah... Anyways, thanks again for reading!

 

~ FlyingHigh