17 - Kidnapped

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I tapped my fingers against my dresser, staring at the sketch of Yoseob. I've become obsessed with it. Does that mean I'm obsessed with him?

B2ST were sleeping, like always, and were snoring loudly. It's been exactly 2 months since I told them the truth. 2 months since I got a text message from Hana. Time passes pretty quickly. I've almost forgotten about Hana. Almost.

My life has gotten easier, and more relaxed. I wasn't as afraid as before, to go out with B2ST. I didn't see Hana anymore. I still had many people who disliked me, but none of them went farther than saying insults to me. Well, besides Hana and her friends.

My cell phone rang loudly, snapping me out of my thoughts. Taking a quick glance at my phone, I read the caller I.D.

Jung Juri

"Yoboseyo," I answered the phone, putting it between my shoulder and cheek.

"SOYOUNG!" Jung Juri's loud booming voice roared through the phone. I winced at the sudden yelling and quickly pulled away from the phone. "How are you doing? How is B2ST? Have you eaten yet? Are they taking good care of you? Do I need to give them a punishment?"

I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "Yes unnie, I am fine. B2ST is doing well. I have eaten. They are taking good care of me. No, you don't need to give them punishment."

"Such a pity, I was looking forward to giving them one. There is still time left for me to give them a punishment. Make them purposely do something wrong for unnie, please?"

"I'll think about it." What a lie. Of course I'm not going to let her do her punishment on them. I have a heart and I'm not going to let them suffer.

"Good, good! Guess what? 9 more months until I come back!"

I nodded, "Yes, I am well aware of that."

"You could at least sound a bit more excited for me. I'M EXCITED~"

"Sorry, I'm just feeling tired." That wasn't a lie. I've been staying up later than usual sketching. I don't have anything better to do, and B2ST is always busy. I barely get to hang out with any of them, let alone talk to them. Sure, we exchange a few 'hello's, but that's it. We don't really have a decent conversation with one another.

"Oh really? Well, go to sleep! I have many stuff to tell you when I get back."

I nodded, "I'm sure you do."

"OK, well goodbye! Tell B2ST I said 'Hi'. Love you! MUAH~"

"OK... Bye." With that being said, I hung up the phone, and placed it back onto my dresser. Sighing heavily, laid down on my bed, exhausted. Truthfully, I haven't slept yet. I've been up for about... 13 hours or so? It's unknown to me why I can't sleep. Maybe it's because I was sketching last night and I didn't want to stop. Before I knew it, it was the next day, and I just continued drawing. I did eat a snack once or twice, and went to the bathroom. Other than that, I have been drawing for 13 hours straight. Crazy to believe right?

Closing my eyes, I waited for myself to be taken into dreamland. Maybe I will get a dream that will inspire me to sketch something for the next time I wake up?

 

[Hana's POV]

 

I glared at Soyoung's sleeping figure. I hate her. I hate her so much. She didn't deserve to be here. She didn't even deserve to be in this world!

Soyoung is slowly taking Yoseob away from me. And I'm going to quickly take him back. But first... I'm going to have a little fun.

I may sound like a creep right now, but that's only because I'm in love. Love makes you do all kinds of crazy things. My plan was simple actually. I would sneak into B2ST dorm, and check to see if all B2ST members were sleeping. Which they were. And may I see, Yoseob is very cute when he is sleeping. It was hard for me to resist the urge to take a picture or give him a light peck on the cheek.

Second part of the plan was to sneak into Soyoung's room. This plan would have been over by now, but Soyoung just had to pull an all-nighter and sketch her ugly drawings. My little brother can draw better than that, and he is 5!

Third part was to kidnap Soyoung and take her into a dark place, where I can trap her. She won't be able to escape. Soyoung will be tied to a chair, mouth covered by tape.

I can visualize my victory now. Soyoung is helpless.

I quietly laughed to myself, thinking over my plan that would soon be successful.

"Hana..." I froze. That voice sounded like... I turned around to see Soyoung, wide awake, eyes wide, staring at me. "What are you doing here?"

Dang it... She woke up. It doesn't matter, this is just a minor setback. The plan can still go on!

"Soyoung, it's nice to see you again." I said to her cheerfully, faking a smile.

She backed away from me, slowly getting off her bed. Yes, she was afraid. "I'm not really glad to see you."

My smile turned into a frown, and then I glared at her. She flinched, and backed away even further. I took a step forward, "I told you... I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM YOSEOB OPPA! But you didn't listen... You didn't leave... Now prepare to pay, Jung Soyoung." I snapped my fingers together, and two of my ex-boyfriends, also known as slaves, came out of there hiding places.

They both came to my side and bowed. "How may we assist you, Hana?"

I gave them a sweet smile, "What good boys you guys are." Pointing at Soyoung, I smirked at her. "Get her."

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

"Get her." As soon as Hana said those two words, I ran to my bedroom door. My hand was about to reach the door knob, but I put pulled away from it.

I opened my mouth, ready to scream, but one of the men covered my mouth. I started kicking and punching, but all I could hit was the air. I managed to hit them a few times, but it seems that it didn't have any affect on them. They all laughed at me, watching me kick and punch. I was helpless...

"You did a good job, boys. I will give you your reward as soon as I am down with her." Hana praised them, patting there shoulders. They both smiled at her, with a dreamy expression. How could they fall for someone like that? "Let's go before the rest wake up. As much as I want to say goodbye to Yoseob, we must hurry."

With that being said, one man put his jacket over me. The two then grabbed both of my arms, so I couldn't move them.

"Walk." The one on my right said. I nodded, and began taking small steps as they ushered me out of my room. We were going to go out the window. I should have locked it before I went to bed. Stupid me... If I locked it, they wouldn't even be here right now. The man on my left, who was covering my mouth, quickly uncovered it.

I took this as a chance to scream, but my screams were quieted down by the tape that was put onto my mouth as fast as lightning.

"Soyoung," Hana called my name. I didn't dare look at her. Instead, I looked at the ground, staring at her feet. I was losing hope on escaping. The boys were heavy sleepers, I doubt they heard what was going on. "Look at me." She put her hand under my chin, forcing me to look up into her eyes. Her eyes of evil. "One more chance... Obey me and stay away from Yoseob oppa and B2ST."

Fat chance... I'm not going to give in that easily. I meekly shook my head, not saying a word. Well, I couldn't say a word. If I tried, you wouldn't be able to understand anything I would be saying.

"Wrong answer." Hana said, frowning. She lifted up her hand and slapped me in the face.

OK... That hit was pretty strong, because after that... I only saw darkness.


Author's Note: Here is the seventeenth chapter. Hana just doesn't give up does she? Kekekeke~ If anyone reads these, please answer this. AHEM. I was thinking of making one-shots, because I have many ideas for stories. I would just make one-shots with some of them. I was wondering if I should combine all my one-shots, two-shots, or three-shots into one story. Each chapter would be a whole different story, different character, and yeah. OR... I just make a story for each one-shot. Do you get what I am saying? If you do, then what should I do? Sorry if you don't really get what I am trying to say, I'm not very good in explaining things well.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and subscribe! Tips are helpful as well.

 

~ FlyingHigh