05 - President Hong's Plan

Take Care of My Niece

[No One's POV]

 

"Jiyong, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" President Hong asked Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded, "Well, I wanted to inform you about..." He started explaining everything about Jung Soyoung, on how she is Jung Juri's niece and that she is currently staying with B2ST. "Firstly, I wanted to inform you about B2ST's situation. Secondly, I was wondering on what we should do. Should we keep it a secret? Or inform the public about this?"

President Hong was silent, but then he finally spoke. "We should inform the public. B2ST would feel guilty for keeping a secret from there fans, therefore, we should tell them."

"I respect your decision, but won't there be some consequences?" Jiyong asked.

President Hong nodded in agreement, "Yes, there will be. We will just have to deal with them."

Jiyong nodded and bowed down. "OK, thank you for letting Soyoung stay."

"Yes, but please make sure to keep Soyoung out of harms way. Many B2UTY's won't accept this."

"I understand. I must be get going and inform B2ST. When will we be announcing this to the public?"

"Tomorrow morning at 9 in the morning. They must be up and ready, and here before that time. We will invite the press and then announce the news. Also, bring Soyung as well. I would like her to attend, and I must meet her."

"OK President. I must go now." Jiyong said, bowing again and then leaving. President Hong simply nodded in response.

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I sat on a chair, watching B2ST doing there photo shoot. I knew I was going to be bored, and so I brought my sketchbook along with two sharpened pencils. Yes, I was an artist. I wasn't great, but I loved it. It's not really surprising that I am an artist actually. I know many people who are shy that are artists. I am one of them.

I looked around the photo shoot, looking for something inspiring to draw. Yoseob was the first one doing his photo shoot, and my eyes kept on going back to him. There seemed to be something drawing me into him. It made me want to sketch him. And so I did.

I silently began working on my drawing, looking up at Yoseob from time to time, wanting to draw him perfectly. I must say, he is a perfect model. I drowned out all the sounds around me, and the only thing I could hear was the erasing and tapping from my pencil. 

-

I finally finished my drawing, but I didn't notice B2ST crowding around me. They were watching me draw Yoseob. I looked up from my drawing to see Yoseob in front of me, smirking.

"I didn't know you liked me that much." He said, chuckling. The rest of B2ST started laughing along with him, but I stayed silent. 

I just shrugged, closing my sketchbook. "Don't get cocky..." I stood up, brushing past Yoseob.

So what if I drew him? It doesn't mean anything. When they were laughing at me, I thought they were laughing at my drawing... Laughing on how horrible it looked. I don't know if that's true or not, but it did feel that way. Maybe I should give up on becoming an artist?

They all watched me walk away, but Yoseob started going after me. "Soyoung, wait!" I ignored his calls, and continued walking away. Yoseob quickly caught up to me, grabbing my wrist and spun me around. I gasped, a bit startled by him grabbing me. "I said wait!" I looked up at him, now both staring intently into each other's eyes, waiting for the other to speak up first. Yoseob was about to open his mouth to say something, but then... FLASH!

Yoseob and I turned around to see the photographers giving us a toothy grin. "Were sorry, but the scene looked so perfect! We couldn't resist!" Yoseob blushed in embarrassment, and looked down at his feet. I simply looked away from everyone, yanking my arm away from Yoseob's grip. I was about to walk away, but Yoseob grabbed my wrist, yet again.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

I shrugged, "Does it matter?" I tried getting out of his grip, but he held onto me pretty tight. 

"Why are you being cold to me? To all of us?" Yoseob asked. "Your nothing like Juri noona."

I glared at him, causing him to let go of me and taking a step back. "Because I just am. So what if I am nothing like Juri? Is that a problem for you?"

Yoseob stayed silent, and I took that as a chance to leave. As I was about to leave the photo shoot, Jiyong arrived.

"Kiddies and Soyoung, gather around!" He yelled.

Jiyong, why did you have to arrive when I was about to leave? B2ST did what Jiyong said, and gathered around him. I sighed, knowing I must do the same, and followed suit. I was going to stay away from Yoseob, but he decided to stand next to me. I shot glares at the ground, imagining it was his face. I know he didn't intentionally or maybe didn't even make fun of my drawing, but I couldn't help it but be mad at him. He angered me when he thought I was drawing him because I liked him. Why was I more mad at him, than I was with the other B2ST members? That, I didn't know the answer to...

Yoseob kept on clearing his throat, tapping his foot, and doing all kinds of things to get my attention. Of course, I wouldn't dare look at him. For some unknown reason, I feel like if I look at him, I won't be able to look away from him.

"First of all, I have informed President Hong about this, and he is not angered about this." B2ST cheered, while I stayed silent. "Second of all, we are going to tell the press. Tomorrow before 9 in the morning, you must all, including Soyoung, be ready. We will announce the news about Soyoung in a press conference. The conference starts at 9, but we must be there earlier than everyone else. Understand?" 

Doojoon nodded, "Thanks Jiyong hyung, for doing this for us. For Soyoung."

Jiyong smiled, "It's no problem. It's my job!"

They all then turned to me. I looked up at all of them, excluding Yoseob, wondering why there were looking at me. Did I have something on my face?

"What?" I asked them.

"Don't you have something to say?" Doojoon asked.

"It starts with 'thank'." Hyunseung put in.

Kikwang then spoke up, "Ends with 'you'."

"Put it all together and you get 'thank you'." Dongwoon joined in.

I stayed silent. They wanted me to thank them? What a stupid question Soyoung... Of course they want you to thank them... Which you should.

"Thank you..." I muttered.

"What was that? I can't hear you~" Yoseob teased, wanting me to say it louder.

I glared at him, making him shut up. But then, Junhyung joined in.

"C'mon, say it louder." Junhyung smirked. The rest of B2ST, including Jiyong, started smirking at me as well. What's with them all smirking? Is it some kind of trademark?

I sighed and thanked them in a louder voice, "Thank you!"

"See? Was that so hard?" Yoseob asked, laughing. Soon, the rest of B2ST, including Jiyong, joined in the laughter. 

I looked away from them, embarrassed. I know I shouldn't be mad at Yoseob. He did nothing wrong. Instead of being mean to them... I should start being more nicer. My days with them will go by better with me being kind to them. If I kept on being mean to them all the time, it would cause a bad relationship with them. I don't want them to dislike me. I don't want them to hate me. I want them to like me. Just like me, not love me.

Jung Juri... She said she would call me, but I haven't received a single phone call from her today. Maybe she is busy? It doesn't matter, I'm sure she is safe. 

I took a small glance at everyone. They were all smiling, laughing, and talking. My eyes lingered on Yoseob a bit longer than the others. Yoseob must of noticed someone was looking at him, and so he looked at me. I quickly looked away, hoping he didn't see me staring at him. I waited for a few minutes before looking up again. Yoseob wasn't looking at me no more. He was chatting away with Junhyung and Dongwoon. 

I bit my lip, confused. Why had my eyes stayed on Yoseob longer than everyone else? Why did I sketch him today? What is he doing to me? I clutched onto my chest, taking a deep breath, and letting it out slowly. Whatever is happening to me to make me do these things, I hope it goes away. Fast.

I take back what I said about me giving up on becoming an artist... I'm going to keep on trying. I silently opened up my sketchbook to the page where I drew Yoseob. I bit my lip, so I wouldn't smile. I can feel it. I can feel myself wanting to smile. But I won't allow it.


Author's Note: I'm on quite on role, huh? I updated chapter 4 yesterday, and now here is chapter 5. I'm a bit proud of myself. Hopefully chapter 6 will be done tomorrow. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry if it's short or boring. Please subscribe and comment. It makes me feel the urge to write more when people comment on my stories. xD

 

~ FlyingHigh