14 - Unexpected Surprise

Take Care of My Niece

[Yoseob's POV]

 

"Soyoung, are you excited for our concert?" I asked Soyoung, who was sitting beside me, sketching. She shrugged, not bothering to look up from her sketch. We have arrived at the stage, and were going to do some last minute rehearsals, before the actual concert started. Soyoung has found something to draw, and that was none other than... MBLAQ.

MBLAQ and B2ST, along with other popular bands and solo artists will be doing a concert together. This concert is just for fun. The groups that will be in the concert are B2ST, MBLAQ, 2NE1, 4Minute, Block B, Secret, Bang & Zelo, and Super Junior. Sadly, S.N.S.D. weren't able to make it. The solo artists who are going to be here are IU and G.NA.

Bang Yong Guk and I will do a performance together, with the song I Remember. He will also do a performance with Song Jieun, with there song, Going Crazy.

B2ST will be performing Fiction and Breath. I'm not sure what the other groups and solo artists are going to perform, but it's most likely going to be one of there newest songs.

"Hyung," Dongwoon called out to me, poking me on the shoulder.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "What?"

"It's time to get dressed and get our make-up done. Let's go!" He tugged onto my arm, pulling me up from the chair I was sitting comfortably on. "Let's go~ Let's go, let's go~" He began singing Let's Go by G20. I should have been doing that song with them... They take Junhyung, but not me? He may be the rapper, but I am the main vocalist. The song would have been amazing if I was in there. Even though I wasn't in it... It's a good song.

I sighed, "Aish... I heard you the first time." I turned my head towards Soyoung, who was still drawing MBLAQ. She had finished drawing all of the members, besides Cheondoong. It was a drawing of them dancing to Mona Lisa. "Bye Soyoung~ I'll see you later, OK?"

She finally looked up from her sketch, giving us both a curt nod. "OK."

"Don't talk to strangers!" I said, before leaving with Dongwoon.

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

Yoseob went off to do his make-up and get dressed, and so I was backstage, sitting alone. I had just finished my drawing of MBLAQ 5 minutes ago, and now I was drawing 2NE1. It's a good thing I brought my sketchbooks, are else I would have been very bored here.

"Hey you!" A voice yelled. I ignored it. That person probably wasn't calling out to me, whoever they were. "Hey you! The girl with the sketchbook!"

Girl with the sketchbook? That's me. I looked up from my sketch of 2NE1, that I had barely started, since I was interrupted by... Lee Joon of MBLAQ?

Joon was standing in front of me, flashing me a smile. Many people would find this smile charming... I'm not one of them. "Hi Soyoung!"

"Hi..." I muttered. Wait... How does he know my name?

"Do you know who I am?" He asked me.

I nodded, "Lee Joon... From MBLAQ."

"So you have heard of me?" Joon smiled happily.

"How do you know my name?" I asked him.

"How do I know?" He stepped closer to me. To close... "I'm just your stalker."

I gave him a blank expression.

Suddenly, a hand pulled Joon's hair, pulling him away from me. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. OW! SEUNGHO!"

Yang Seungho, the leader of MBLAQ. He was shaking his head at Joon, holding onto Joon by his hair. "Joon, you need to be careful. You looked like you were about to kiss her. There could be many reports or paparazzi backstage here. You will get into a scandal, idiot."

Seungho let go of Joon's hair, and Joon sighed in relief. "Couldn't you have just pulled me away, without harming me?"

"Where's the fun it that?" Seungho shrugged, smirking.

"Joon hyung, can I pull your hair too?" Bang Mir, the maknae and rapper of MBLAQ asked Joon. Where did he come from?

Joon glared at him, "No, you can't."

Mir pouted, "Fine..."

"AH!" G.O, the main vocalist of MBLAQ yelled. We all gave him a weird look, and some of the people around us turned to look at us.

"Don't scream, G.O." Seungho said.

G.O ignored him, pointing at me. "Are you Soyoung?"

I hesitantly nodded, "Yes."

"G.O hyung, why are you yelling?" Cheondoong, also known as Thunder, from MBLAQ complained.

G.O also ignored Cheondoong. "Yoseob was right, you are cute."

Cute? He thinks I'm cute? And Yoseob said I was cute?

"Uh... Thanks... What else has Yoseob said about me?" I asked him curiously.

"Oh, a bunch of things, such as how you-" Seungho covered G.O's mouth, turning his words into incoherent mumbles.

"That's enough out of you." Seungho said. "Yoseob told us to keep you company."

I nodded, "You don't have to..."

"It's OK with us." Joon said, smiling.

"Hi! I'm Mir!" Mir greeted me loudly, and bowed.

I waved at him, "Hi... I know your names already."

"Oh really? Are you an A+?" Cheondoong asked me.

"I guess so..." I replied.

"SOYOUNG~" A loud voice called out to me. That voice belonged to none other than... Yang Yoseob. I turned around, only to be jumped on by Yoseob. "I'm back!"

"YAH! Yang Yoseob, get off of her." Doojoon yelled, pulling Yoseob off of me.

"Hi noona!" Dongwoon greeted me.

"Hello Dongwoon." I greeted him back.

"Thanks for keeping her company guys." Yoseob said, thanking MBLAQ.

Joon shrugged, "No problem."

"MBLAQ! B2ST! The concert is going to start in 10 minutes!" A staff nearby called out to them.

They nodded.

"Good luck guys." Kikwang said.

G.O nodded, "You guys too!"

"B2ST, MBLAQ, FIGHTING~" They all cheered together.

"Yoseob oppa?" A soft voice from behind us asked.

We all turned around to see a girl with long black hair, going down to her waist. She was staring at Yoseob.

"Yoseob, who's she?" Cheondoong asked Yoseob.

Joon smiled, "She's cute."

"Hana..." Yoseob muttered, surprised.

"Yoseob, who is she?" Doojoon asked.

The girl who Yoseob called Hana, bowed to us. "H-Hello... I am Park Hana. Yoseob's ex-girlfriend."

"EX-GIRLFRIEND?!" Everyone, but Yoseob and I, yelled in surprise.

Junhyung put his arm around Yoseob, "When did you two start dating? And why haven't we heard about it?"

"Oh well..." Yoseob scratched the back of his head, avoiding eye contact with everyone. "It was a long time ago..."

"Why did you two break up?" Hyunseung asked. Doojoon hit him on the head. "OW!"

"Idiot, don't ask personal questions like that." He scolded him.

Hyunseung shrugged, "Why not? Were all brothers... And Soyoung is kind of close to us. We tell each other everything."

"You sound like one of the girls from a drama." Junhyung said, smirking. "You look like a girl and sound like one." Hyunseung glared at him.

"Hana... What are you doing here?" Yoseob asked Hana.

She blushed, looking shyly at the ground. "I heard that you were doing a concert here... And I wanted to see you."

"Aw~" Everyone said, besides Yoseob, Hyunseung, and I. 

Hana... For some reason, she looks familiar. I know I saw her somewhere before... But where?

"B2ST! MBLAQ! Get over here now!" MBLAQ and B2ST's managers called out to them.

"That's our cue." Doojoon said.

"Bye Soyoung! You to Hana." They all said, waving goodbye to me.

Hana and I both waved goodbye. Hana bid them goodbye with a smiling face, then turned to me, scowling. Wait... Scowling?

She stepped closer to me, knocking my sketchbook out of my hands, and then stepping on it. "I warned you, but you didn't listen..." Hana then leaned closer to my ear. "By the way... Did you get my text messages?"


Author's Note: Here is the fourteenth chapter. I added MBLAQ into this chapter, but don't expect them to me in the story a lot. They may come in the future chapters though. Anyways... I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and subscribe. Tips are helpful!

 

~ FlyingHigh