16 - Part of the Truth

Take Care of My Niece

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I sighed, plopping down onto my bed. We had just arrived home and I had went straight to my room. Yoseob wanted to talk to me, and to be honest... I was nervous. I didn't know how I was going to tell him, or how would he react. Would he even believe me? I did have proof, but he did say that Hana was his ex-girlfriend. What if he was still deeply in love with her?

I heard a soft knock on the door, and I turned my head to see Yoseob. His expression was different than usual. No smiles, but seriousness.

"Soyoung," Yoseob walked inside, closing the door behind him. My room was darkly lit, and so he the lights. My eyes winced at the sudden brightness, and I shielded my eyes with my hands. "Sorry about that." He apologized, and then took a seat next to me.

I shrugged, "It's OK."

Yoseob nodded. The two of us sat in an uncomfortable silence, waiting for each other to speak.

"Soyoung..."

"Yoseob..."

We both said each others name at the same time, and Yoseob started laughing. I didn't laugh, but felt myself becoming relaxed with his presence.

"Are you ready to tell us all about what she said?" Yoseob asked me, rather hesitantly.

I nodded, "I am ready."

My bedroom door then bursts open, and the other B2ST members began piling inside my room.

A bit startled by them coming in so suddenly, I flinched.

"Sorry Soyoung, did we scare you?" Doojoon apologized, noticing me flinch.

I nodded, "Yes, but it's OK."

All of the B2ST members besides Yoseob and Hyunseung took a seat on the floor. Hyunseung, however, jumped onto my bed. He made himself comfortable, putting my two pillows on top of each other, and then laid on it comfortably.

"Hyunseung, don't just jump on her bed like that!" Yoseob scolded him, trying to push him off.

Hyunseung didn't budge, and he responded to Yoseob by kicking his arms away, causing Yoseob to fall down.

"OW!" He yelled in pain, rubbing his... Behind.

Doojoon shook his head, "Kids, this is an important matter."

"Hyung~ He kicked me off the bed!" Yoseob whined.

"Yang Yoseob!" Doojoon yelled, glaring at Yoseob. Yoseob pouted, knowing that Doojoon was telling him to 'shut up'. He sat down on my bed, yet again, and glared at Hyunseung. Hyunseung didn't seem to notice, because he didn't say or do anything to him. Plus, his eyes were closed.

"Alright Soyoung, talk." Junhyung said. And now, all eyes were on me. Yes, even Hyunseung's.

I cleared my throat, nodding. "Well, you all know that Hana doesn't like me."

"Yup." Kikwang nodded, popping the 'p'.

"And Yoseob has told you what she would do whenever she is jealous."

"She glares at them and threatens them," clarified Dongwoon.

Junhyung rolled his eyes, "I hate girls like those."

"What she say to you?" Hyunseung asked me.

I sighed, "Before I tell you, I want to ask you guys something..."

"Go on," said Doojoon.

"If I tell you what she said, what will you do?"

"Demand for an apology and make sure she never comes close to you again." Yoseob answered, like it was obvious.

I shook my head, "You think she will listen to you?" No one answered. "Hana has ways to get what she wants. I haven't known her for very long, and in fact, today isn't the first time I have met her."

B2ST all shared confused looks with one another, obviously confused.

"What do you mean today isn't the first time?" Kikwang asked.

"The day of the fan meeting. They surrounded me." I muttered.

Yoseob took my hand in his, "Who?"

"Three girls... One of them was Hana." I answered him.

Dongwoon gulped, "What did they do?"

"Beat me up."

Silence.

 

[Yoseob's POV]

 

"Beat me up."

Hana... She and two other girls beat Soyoung up? Why? I know Hana gets jealous easily, but I didn't know she would ever stoop so low...

Soyoung, she's been keeping the pain all to herself. She didn't tell anyone about it. Not a soul. I knew that people wouldn't like her, because they would be jealous of her. I didn't know that some people's jealously would lead to violence.

Junhyung slammed his fist down onto the floor, standing up in anger. "They beat you up?" Soyoung merely nodded, not looking Junhyung in the eyes. He started walking towards her, and put his hand on her chin. Slowly, he forced her to look at him. "Why didn't you tell anyone this before?"

Soyoung's eyes down casted, and she pushed Junhyung's hand away from her. "You were all busy with many things. I didn't want to burden you guys."

"Soyoung, I appreciate it that you were worried about us, but this is a serious matter. You can't just let Hana get away with hurting you." Doojoon said, and sat down on the other side of Soyoung. I was on the other side of her, worried.

I put my hand on her shoulder, causing her to go stiff from my touch. "Next time, if something like this happens again, don't be afraid to tell us. Even if we look busy, don't be afraid. Remember, noona put you under our care to protect you. And so far, were not doing a great job."

Dongwoon nodded, "Hyung is right."

I saw something wet fall onto Soyoung's hands. I looked up at her face to see that she was... Crying?

"S-Soyoung..." I muttered. I used my thumb to wipe a tear away from her cheek. "Are you crying?"

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

Stupid Soyoung... Why are you crying? Now Yoseob has noticed, and now everyone else has noticed.

"Omo! She's crying hyung, what do we do?!" Kikwang yelled, shaking Junhyung's shoulders.

Junhyung growled at him, "Let go of my shoulders Kikwang."

"Soyoung, why are you crying?" Yoseob asked me.

I shrugged, rubbing my tears away from my eyes. Being with these guys are changing me. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Look at what they have done! They made me cry...

"Sorry, I was getting emotional..." I apologized to them, covering my eyes.

Yoseob shook his head, taking my hands away from my eyes. "Don't be. It's OK to cry."

"It's OK baby, please don't cry~" Dongwoon began singing Don't Cry by Park Bom.

Hyunseung face-palmed himself, "Not again... Why does he always start having to sing."

"I'm a singer hyung, it's what I do. You of all people should understand that." Dongwoon said, grinning.

"You know what this calls for?" Kikwang asked everyone.

Yoseob shook his head, "What?"

"GROUP HUG!" Kikwang yelled, and hugged Junhyung. Junhyung tried shrugging him off, but Kikwang had a tight grip on him. Kikwang then used his right arm to hug Dongwoon, while his left arm was hugging Kikwang. Dongwoon then put his other arm around Hyunseung, who put his arm around Yoseob, who then put his arm around me. Doojoon then forced my arms to go around himself and Yoseob. To complete the hug, Doojoon hugged Junhyung, who then hugged Kikwang back.

Everyone, besides me, starting laughing. We all then let go of each other, and they all started conversing with one another. I felt a vibration coming from my phone, which was in my back pocket. I quietly took it out of my pocket, to see that I had a text message. It read:

What a touching moment... NOT! It makes me want to puke. Your just asking for it, aren't you? You told them the truth, huh? I warned you, but it seems that it didn't get through your thick-headed skull. You thought that beating hurt? This one's going to hurt even more.


Author's Note: I finally updated. Here is the sixteenth chapter. I am planning on ending this story soon, but don't worry, there are still going to be a few more chapters before that happens. I hope you enjoyed this small chapter. Please subscribe and comment. Tips are helpful!

Aigoo... I'm obsessed with the song Nothing's Over by Infinite. Yes, I am an inspirit! My bias in that group is Sunggyu. AHAHAHAHA.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ FlyingHigh