20 - Full Truth

Take Care of My Niece

[Yoseob's POV]

 

I couldn't believe what I had just read... I knew Hana gets easily jealous, but I didn't know she would do this. She threatened Soyoung through text messages. Hana and her friends beat her up. I couldn't help but think that... This is all my fault. Hana only did this to Soyoung because she was jealous of her. She was jealous because Soyoung was living with me. Soyoung saw me everyday, which is something Hana wants.

"Yoseob," called Doojoon. I tore my gaze away from the text messages, but they still couldn't get out of my head. "I know your upset, and knowing you... You're thinking this is all your fault."

I nodded, "You know me very well, hyung. And it's true... This is all my fault."

"No it isn't, hyung. Don't think like that." Kikwang said, shaking his head.

I sighed, burying myself into my hands. "Yes it is, Kikwang. If I never met Hana... If I never dated Hana... Soyoung would be right here with us."

"Your talking about her like I'm dead."

"Because she is-" That voice... Slowly, I looked up from my hands, becoming face-to-face with Soyoung. She was staring straight at me. "SOYOUNG!" I engulfed her into a big embrace, smiling happily. "Your OK!"

"YAH, Yang Yoseob! She won't be OK if you keep on suffocating her like that." Doojoon yelled at me, trying to pull Soyoung out of my grasps. I let go, realizing Soyoung was losing her breath.

Soyoung started breathing heavily, coughing a bit. I couldn't help it but feel guilty all over again.

"Sorry Soyoung," I apologized to her, rubbing the back of my head.

She shook her head, "It's fine."

"Soyoung noona, when did you get here?" Dongwoon asked her.

Soyoung walked over to her bed, where her phone laid, opened. She picked it up, checking the time. "About 3 minutes ago. Were you guys going through my text messages?"

"Yes," Junhyung replied to her bluntly.

Hyunseung put his hands in the air, "Sorry for invading your privacy."

"Yeah, we were just worried." Kikwang nodded.

Soyoung sighed, closing her phone. She sat down on her bed, and I quickly rushed to her side. "It's... Fine..."

"Where did Hana take you? How did she get you? Are you OK? Are you hurt anywhere? Should we call the police?" I asked her many questions, almost losing my breath.

 

[Soyoung's POV]

 

I expected Yoseob to ask me all these questions. Out of everyone in this room, he seemed the most worried about me.

"Hana took me to this abandoned warehouse. She hired her ex-boyfriends to kidnap me. I'm fine. I'm not hurt anywhere. No need to call the police. Are you down with the questions?"

Yoseob shook his head, "No, I'm not. How did you escape? Why didn't you tell us about the text messages?"

"I fought my way out, how else would I escape? I didn't tell you about the text messages because I didn't think it was a big deal."

Junhyung scoffed, "We have been over this many times. You can tell us anything. And this," He motioned at my phone. "Is a big deal."

"I apologize." I apologized to them, and bowed to each and every one of them.

Doojoon smiled at me, "It's OK, as long as you are safe."

"Not to be rude or anything, but... Could you guys leave? It's been a long day and I'm quite tired." I told them, covering my yawn with my hands.

Kikwang nodded, yawning. "It's fine, I'm tired too."

"Me too..." muttered a tired Dongwoon, who's eyes were half-closed. Hyunseung was on my bed, knocked out.

I poked his arm, but he didn't budge. "Um... Could someone wake him up?"

"Dang it... He's the hardest to wake up." Junhyung groaned, running his hand through his hair.

Doojoon nodded, "Someone's has to carry him."

"Aish... I'm to tired to carry him~" Yoseob whined, kicking his feet.

Junhyung rolled his eyes, "No one ever said it had to be you."

"Who else would it be? Besides Kikwang, I'm stronger than you all." Yoseob replied, shrugging.

Doojoon glared at him, "YAH! You wanna die?!"

Yoseob put his hands in the air, "Just stating the facts."

"Igeon modu geojitmal iya~" Dongwoon began signing his part in The Fact.

Yoseob glared at him, "I'm not telling a lie, it's the truth!"

"Yah..." Hyunseung groaned, sitting up. He rubbed his eyes, tiredly. "You guys are too noisy... Why do you keep on disturbing my sleep?"

"We got you to wake up." Junhyung said.

Kikwang nodded, "And that's all that matters."

"Aish... Watch when I have a dream about you guys... One by one, I'll be getting my revenge on you in my sleep. Then that dream will slowly turn into a reality." Hyunseung said, smirking.

Everyone, besides me, shivered. Although I didn't shiver like the rest, I did find it a bit scary on what Hyunseung said. I wonder if he will ever get his revenge on them? Does his revenge include me in it too?


Author's Note: The twentieth chapter is finally finished... I want to hurry and finish. Anyways, thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe!

 

~ FlyingHigh