She's my hair stylest?!

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Okay I know that I should be writing the new Youngmin X reader chapter and the Boyfriend scenarios but I’m having trouble with finding an idea so basically I have writers block because for one I kind of ended it in a weird way plus I already have a plan for this story it took me about a week… Anyways here we go!

Your POV

I was very happy that I found out who was NMW was. But my happiness was soon put on hold by my phone ringing.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Annyeong (y/n)~ah!”

“Annyeong Jiyeong unni!!” I said in a very cheerful tone.

“Someone seems very happy.”

“Yup! You know me so well!”

“So what is it that makes you so happy?”

“Well I met NMW!”

“Jinjja? Is he cute?”

“Ah unni that’s all you care for!”

“Aniyo but the reason I called was because you know we really wanted to visit the Philippines?”

“Yeah.”

“I was wondering if you would like to come with us by us I mean our group.”

“I would love to but I have to watch Minah. Sister unni are going to Japan that whole month.”

“Oh okay. So what does that NMW mean?”

“No Minwoo.”

“LOL nice try but no really.”

“I’m not lying.”

“No for real.”

“Sure.”

“Fine don’t believe me.”

“Well see you later at work!”

“Wait we have work?!”

“Yup silly we have to style Boyfriends hair for afterschool club.” (That’s live today at ten for everyone that lives it Chicago or as the same time as Chicago.)

“But don’t we have to be there in two hours it’s live in two hours!!!”

“Sadly hurry up so I can pick you and your sister up.”

 Time skip to the place.

“Omg thank you unni!” I yelled. 

I ran stumbling abit I had no idea that I a job would land you to be a hairstylist. My major wasn't hair, okay maybe it is a little, but that doesn't matter my dancing did! But on the bright side I got to see Minwoo! I even wore the hoddie he got me.  When I got in they asked me for my name and business before bring me to where the boys were waiting for their hair to be done.

 

"Kamsahamnida." I said bowing slightly at the staff member that led I to them.

 

"Oh are you one of the- (y/n)~ah?!" Minwoo yelled a bit surprised at my presence.

 

"Nae, now sit oppa I'm your hair stylist.” Minwoo obediently sat down as you set to work. Not long after the other girl came in and stared to work with the same person they did last time. 

 

"So Minwoo is it true you’re the one my dongsaeng is texting?" Jiyeong asked.

 

"Nae!" Minwoo said happily mostly because he was glad to know that I was proud to have him as a friend considering you didn't like boyfriend that much.

 

Minwoo's POV 

  After Jiyeong noona's question my eyes returned to the mirror as I looked at (y/n)~ah's fingers working on my hair with the flat iron of want ever you call it. Getting bored of just looking at her working with my hair my eyes traveled to her hoodie that could be seen in the mirror. I was so happy she liked it that I think I jumped a bit in my seat making her accidentally burn her finger.

 

"Omo! Mianhae (y/n)~ah!"

 

"Gwenchana." She took a look at her finger then went back to work. Then I think Hyuna said something.

 

"Oh yeah guys we also have to do there makeup for just today."

 

"Nae unni!" They said in chorus. It was kind of cute but (y/n)~ concentrating face was cuter. When it came to makeup she was gentle and I found is cute that every time I caught her eye when she glanced at me that she would blush and look away.

 

But is still can't believe she's my hairstylist!

 

Mianhae guys for such a short chapter I really want to watch the after school club live! (-(ps this is an update after I watched it the story was written before just the following text is after I watched the show) Omg I'm a terrible fan i haven't been updated with boyfriend in A while but Minwoo looks cute in blonde.