Are you my NWM~oppa?

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Your POV

In the morning I woke up untangled myself from the sheets fixed my hair before looking at my phone. In the mist of staring at the phone my phone lighted up indicating a notification.

From King of Sweating

Morning!

This time I decided to reply (bold text mean what you/ he texted to you)

Morning? Do I know you or something?

Well no but I was the one you bumped into.

Oh about that I’m sorry!

It’s okay!

Who are you anyways?

Can’t  say

Oh come on I know you invaded my phone so can’t I at least know your name?

Have you heard of a group called boyfriend?

Not really I just like to of their songs.

Do you have a bias?

Nope but if you’re a fan boy you and my best friend would go really well together. I have to go bye bye.

Boyfriends POV

“So Minwoo I heard you gave the phone back yesterday.” Donghyun said eating his breakfast.

“Yup! I dropped it off at noona’s house?”

“Which noona you have to many?” Jeongmin said joining the conversation.

“Hyorin noona.”

“Wae?”

“Apparently Hyorin noona has a little sister, two to be pacific.”

“And you know this because?”

“I looked up the YouTube group Cover Girls.”

“Your read there profiles?!”

“Yup want me to read them?”

“Sure.”

“Well for starters The Kim sisters Minah, and (y/n)~ah are sisters with Hyorin noona.  People say that (y/n) looks more like Bora with her light tan. But has the long slim legs, and small waist like her sister. Minah is a rapper and in charge of aegyo. (y/n)~ah’s the dancer, vocals, face of the group, and also in charge of aegyo. Minah is 16 and (y/n)~ah is 18.”

“Isn’t there 6 members not just those 2?” Donghyun said eyeing the maknae with suspicion.

  “Oh yeah Hyuna noona is like 23 and the two girls I forget their names but they’re twins and are like 20 and then that shy girl that is the second oldest I think her name is Hyemi or something.”

“Wow someone did there research.”

“I was bored.”

“And I suppose putting your phone number on your phone is okay.” Youngmin said popping out of nowhere.

“How did you?”

“I saw you exchange the numbers in the van don’t think I’m stupid.”

“Why you sneaky little hyung!”

“Just shut up and eat breakfast.” Hyunseong said in a motherly tone but not in such motherly words.

“Yes Hyung!” While Minwoo at his breakfast he found his mind wondering to you. Such a pretty girl. A smile crept on Minwoo’s face as he remembers seeing your nimble fingers played with his hair, and your breath taking voice.

Your POV

“Unni how did you get my phone back?”

“Like I said yesterday I found it outside the door.”

“But you said you stepped on it?”

“Are you calling me heavy?!”

“Aniyo! It’s just you were wearing heels right?”

“No we were just planning on hanging out that day.”

“Okay whatever you say.” I said unsatisfied with sister’s answer. It was as if she wasn’t telling the truth what so ever. Just what exactly was she hiding? She is my sister, isn’t she supposed to tell me everything like she always does? Brushing it off I started to eat breakfast.

“Minah why didn’t you walk me up?” Jiyeong said groaning.

“Not my fault.” I said putting my dish in the sink.

“Can you keep me company?”

“Sure.” Talking a seat at the table I took out your phone For some reason I was intrigue to talk to this so called sweating king, and how he know where I lived.

Sweating-sshi ho w do you know where I live? After a couple of minutes he replied.

Sweating-sshi? I saw your home phone number and then redirected the phone call to your house.

What? What else I’m supposed to call you when you won’t even tell me your name.

Call me NMW-Oppa!

How old are you?

19…

Ah you are my oppa I’m 18.

Yay you’re not my noona!  Something about what he sent me made me smile at his reaction to him having a girl call him Oppa.

NMW-oppa your so cute!

Wae?!

I mean your reaction silly it  was so cute! Ah what I’m I saying I sound like a creep! Look it’s talking him a long time to rely!

Kamsahamnida!

Sorry if I sounded like a creep. Aigoo I’m so weird.

Minwoo’s POV

Omo did she just call me cute! In the inside I was celebrating, but on the outside I just had a goofy smile on my face with a blush on my face.

Kamsahamnida!

Sorry if sounded like a creep. Aigoo I’m so weird

No it’s fine! I really don’t mind!

Jinjja?! But it was so creepy of me to say that out for the blue.

I’m used to it by now.

I guess that’s kind of good on my part.

So what you doing

Texting you if it isn’t obvious

Touché

So what you doing

Doing the same thing you’re doing Pabo 

“Minwoo get off that phone of yours and stop smiling like an idiot we’re going to dance practice!” Donghyun yelled to me.

“But we already learned the dance of witch!”

“Who said we were just dancing to witch?”

“What we have to practice for a concert?” I said with sarcasm in his voice.

“Yup.”

“But that’s 1 week from now!”

“Manger-hyung said it was better to learn now then to wait.”

“Aigoo! I’ll get ready hyung you can leave me alone now.”  Glancing at my phone he saw that he got a text message.

Got to go oppa! I have dance practice. Talk to you later!

Well at least I’m leaving her hanging she has to go somewhere too. I wonder where she does here dance practices.

“Minwoo said get off that phone!” Started I ran upstairs .

When the we got to Starship dance studios we saw Sistar. But the different was that there were 10 girls.

“Unni do we really get to practice here?”

Wait that voice! It’s (y/n)~ah’s voice! I  thought while looking for the owner of the voice. (y/n)~ah!

“Come you don’t believe your older sister when she said that you can practice after us?”

“Well now I do! Thank you Unni!” Then they disappeared into the elevator.

“Wasn’t that Sistar?” Youngmin asked.

“I thought there was only 4 of them” Kwangmin said.

“I think that was cover girls with them.” Donghyun said winking at Minwoo.

“Ah shut up!” Minwoo said hitting his hyung.

“What?” Donghyun said innocently.

“Oh wait they have another live chat again today!”

“Who said that you might have to time to watch it?”

“Because it starts at 7:30 and ends at 11:30.”

“Well you’re in luck since we start at now (1:00) and we end at 6 and we don’t live that far from here.”

“So I can watch it!”

WE can all watch.” Hyunseong said.

“You can watch it together I’m going to watch it myself while texting (y/n)~ah!” Minwoo said happily as they entered the elevator.

“I see who it is.” Hyunseong said.

Time skip to 7:30

Your POV

“Annyeong! We are Cover Girls!” I said happily looking at the camera of the laptop. “So the key word for today if you guys and see and hear us is NMW!”

“NMW?” Hyuna said looking at me funny.

“Oh um…” My cheeks now had a pink tin to it.

“Anyways… Here’s our 4 hour special!” Hyemi said kind of saving me from the leader’s question.

Looking at the comment box I see someone’s username was the same as the key word.

“Ah oppa you’re watching us!?” I said in a happy tone confusing the girls.

“Okay either you’re really hungry or you’re meeting a boy we never met.”

“Boy I really hope Sistar-unnie comes back quickly.” Mumbled the twins.

Boyfriends POV

“Omo! She called me oppa!!!” I yelled happy at the Laptop.

“Calm down Minwoo what gives you the right to think NMW is you?!”

“It’s my initials plus I’m also watching it off MY laptop that is connected to the projector that is playing the video. Since it’ MY laptop I can comment when every I want to.”

“Okay but how does she know you?” Donghyun said eye him with suspicions in his eyes and words.

“I may or may have not put my number on her phone and vice versa.”

“Minwoo! Are you stupid she could be a crazy fan girl!”

“Nope she actually doesn’t like us that much.”

“Let me guess you asked if she liked boyfriend didn’t you?”

“Yup!” Minwoo’s eyes then went back to the TV.

They started dancing and every time camera boy or girl got a good shot of (y/n)~ah Minwoo would blush either at her cuteness, y look in her eyes or dance move, or that cute sad face hell if she just even smiled or wink it would make him blush involuntary.

“Whoa I think I really I’m becoming a fan!” Hyunseong said watching the way the girls danced to the choreography  of Apinks LUV.

“I  really like the way Hyuna sings.” Donghyun said

 “Biased much?” Youngmin said looking at the leader.

“How about we all say who are bias is then starting with Minwoo.” Donghyun shot back.

“Wae?!”

“Just answer the question Minwoo.”

“Fine I like (y/n)~ah.” Minwoo stated before going back to look at his laptop screen.

“I like Minah because she raps very well!” Kwangmin said proudly.

“I like Jiyeong.” Youngmin said looking at his brother weirdly Kwangmin fanboyed.

“I like Eunji.” Jeongmin stated before covering up his face.

“I-I L-L”

“We all know you like Hyemi!” They shouted.

“How did you-?”

“It’s so obvious!” All the members’ eyes went back to the TV ignoring Hyunseong’s question after 3 hours of dancing the girls were panting a bit with a bit of sweat.

“Where’s unni?!” Minah whined a bit.

“They’ll be back soon.”

“Then shouldn’t we be dancing it is a 4 hour special.

“You can we’re talking a break. We’ll just sing.”

“Okay fine with me.” (y/n) spoke getting up from the floor.

“Okay so since the others don’t want to dance and have a break I’ll have my little dance special okie?” You said to the camera with a bit of aegyo.  “I’ll be dancing to boyfriend’s obsession, witch, girl’s day expectation, SNSD Mr mr, and basically anything that plays.

Timeskip 1 hour (11)

“30 more minutes Guys! So let’s do live chat question.” Hyuna said.

“First question is form NMW! Do you guys like boyfriend and who is you bias if so.” I said reading the comment.

“Well they love Boyfriend to reiterate your question I’m just not that into it. Hyuna’s bias it Donghyun, Hyemi’s bias is Hyunseong, Eunji’s bias is Jeongmin, Jiyeong’s bias Youngmin, and Minah’s bias Kwangmin. Mianhae Minwoo-oppa your no one’s bias!” I said telling truthful.

“(y/n)~ah! Why did you tell who likes who?!” They yelled at me.

“I don’t think they would watch this.”

“Whatever.”

After thirty minutes was over the we walked over to a local ramen shop. When we saw Sistar there waiting for us instead of bringing the food to us.

“Unni you were here the whole time! We yelled.

“Yup we already ate so just we’ll pay for your food since we made you walk here.” We ordered what we wanted and found a seat.  While waiting 6 guys with shades come in the shop.

“Weird I thought it was just us that come here this late for dinner.” Minah spoke eyeing the men.

“Maybe they’re boyfriend.” I teased. To Minah’s displeasure they boys took a seat next to us before they took of their shades. Now to my dismay it was in fact boyfriend and I was about to cover my ears from the squeals but nothing happened the girls must have been too tired to notice till they moved their tables to ours.

“We saw your live chat.” Donghyun spoke first.

“And you are?” Hyuna said before look at them and greatly regretted the tone she had used.

“It’s nice to meet you Cover girls we are boyfriend!” They all said.

“Hello you already know we are cover girls it’s a pleasure to meet you!” Hyuna said speaking for the girls.

“So we heard who your biases were.”

“What?!” All the girls looked angrily  at me while I tried to hid behind my face.

Sheepishly I replied. “Mianhae I never thought they would watch our live chat.”

“It’s okay as long as you said you’re sorry.” Hyuna said before the girl’s gazes softened.

“Don’t worry we have our bias in your group.”

“Jinjja?!”

“Yup but it’s a secret.” Soon the ramen came and everyone started eating and talking. I wasn’t really participating in the talking  since NMW was texting me.

“Who you texting?” Minwoo popped the sudden question making the table go quite.

“NMW-oppa.” You said not looking up from your phone waiting for NMW to text you back.

“Minwoo your texting too. Who are you texting?” Hyuna asked.

“I’m texting (y/n)~ah but not you (y/n)~ah I have a friend with the same name.”

Lies all lies I tell you! Minwoo and the member said in their minds.

“That would kind of be awkward if you where NMW since you heard that your no one’s bias.”

“Yeah….” Something in Minwoo’s voice made me unsure if he was lying or not.

Are you my NMW~oppa?

Sorry guys for the long wait!!! I hope you like it! PLZ comment and subscribe!!! JK you don’t have to if you don’t want to…