Mission failed

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Minwoo’s POV

“I wonder if she figured out I was NMW.”

“Probably not. There is a lot of girls named (y/n) cross the world. She might have thought it was just a coincidence.”

“True but didn’t sound a bit suspicious?”

“Kind of you got all defensive even when she didn’t say anything.”

“I hope she thinks it’s just a coincidence. I mean you would you think I’m Minwoo?”

“Well if I was a big fan than yes because it’s kind of obvious we stated in an interview that what our initial was. You  saying that your initials was NMW standing for No MinWoo. But if I wasn’t just like her then no.”

“So it’s a 50 50 situation.”

“But she stated for a fact that she didn’t like boyfriend when she texted you right? But who knows she might actually know that it means. Hyorin could have told her we dropped off her phone.”

“I doubt it.”

“Why?”

“Hyorin unni isn’t that unloyal not saying she isn’t loyal.”

“I wasn’t saying that but maybe they have another little sister?”

“I doubt that if you look at Hyorin’s profile it says that so only has two younger sisters.”

“Did it state the names? Wait no don’t answer that question I saw on Minah and (y/n)~ah profile that their late name is Kim and that they are sisters.” (I swear you have no idea how many times I spelled sistar instead of sister and for a second I thought I forgot how to spell sistar and I just did it’ again….)

“Well then we won’t know till you text her.”

“I’ll do it right now then.” The boys gathered around behind Minwoo to see what he would text and how you would reply

Hey (y/n)~ah

Sup NMW

I saw your live chat

Omo you did 0///^///0

Nae

Sorry I used your “name”

Do you know what it means yet

No clue but I saw boyfriend at a ramen shop and I thought at Minwoo dude or whatever his name was you for a second.

Jinjja?! I’m not a star pabo =w=

Well then…

Did you fangirl

Nope not one bit I was bit annoyed with the girls squealing

Wae

They aren’t crazy fans it’s just that there so loud but they were weirdly composed yesterday.

Well how about you try listening to On & on by boyfriend

Wae

So you can start liking them and fangirling so you won’t be annoyed with them

I’m not one to fangirl. Sure I have biases but I’m not crazy.

Then just start liking boyfriend

More easy then done

Why don’t you like them

Why are you promoting them

Why are you avoiding my questions

Isn’t a bit too early to be fighting

Not really

It’ like 2 in the morning

Then why are you still awake

I thought you said you watched the live chat

 Yeah

It’s the next day pabo

Oh yeah I forgot that it’s like what Monday already

Pabo. I’m going to bed before I faint form sleepiness

Minwoo put his phone down in a bit of disappointment

“Seems like she really doesn’t like boyfriend she even said you promoted boyfriend.”

“Come on Minwoo it’s time to go to bed.” Donghyun said felling Minwoo’s disappointment. He knew he enjoyed talking to you.

“Nae hyung.”

Your POV

I felt bad for stopping the conversation short with NMW but I was really tired. Putting my phone down I walked to my bed and plopped down on my bed before falling asleep. 

Timeskip

Beep Beep Beep! Grabbing your phone you sliding right to turn it off. Peeking out from your pillow you saw that it was in fact already 6:00 am. Feeling dead and lifeless you quickly set another alarm for 8 am.

Time skip to 7

“Unni wake up I have school today.”

“Walk yourself then!”

“Aniyo drive me to school!”

“I can’t Unni took earlier.”

“Then walk me to school it’s dark outside.”

“I’m still tired though!”

“Please!”

“Fine! But get out so I can get ready.” Putting my hair in a ponytail I grabbed shorts a tank top and a hoodie.

“Come on let’s go!” I said grabbing my phone and running down the stars to grab my sneakers.

“Thank you Unni!” When I stepped out there was dark cloudy skies even though it looked pretty you were sure it was about to rain.

“Is it going to rain today?”

“Yeah but the news said not till later.”

“Okay.”

“So who were you texting yesterday for real?”

“For real I have no idea but I think it was the guy that found my phone.”

“Pabo then why are you talking to him he could be a ert!”

“He’s not he just likes to talk about boyfriend.”

“The band?”

“Yeah pabo. Have you heard of their song on & on?”

“Yes! I love that song! It’s like modern and not to cutesy.”

“Good now your promoting them?!”

“No but you should watch it, it’s really good.”

“I’ll give it a try but really.” After I dropped my sister to school I would usually go home but I felt like staying out. Going to a local café I order a frappe then took out my phone after I found a seat.

“I wonder if NMW it up yet.” I mumbled to myself. Testing my luck I texted first.

Annyeong oppa!

I waited for a minute or two to past by but still no answer but just when I was about to put my phone away I received a message.

Annyeong how is my dongsaeng doing

I’m good how about you

I’m fine just a bit sleepy still

Aigoo did I wake you on accident mianhae

No I woke up a couple of minutes before you texted me I just looked at my phone now

Oh okie so what you doing

Nothing much just going to a cafe with some of my friends to relax

Which one

Wae

Because I’m at café right now

I’m going to (random café place)

Jinjja?! At that one

So maybe we could met each other

Yeah maybe we could meet each other

What are you wear so I could meet you?

I’m wearing a red hoodie, shorts and sneakers.

Cool see you

Bye!

Putting my phone down I took a sip of my frappe a smile spread on my lips but as soon as my smile came as fast as if left. What if he was a bad guy?! What if he wanted to take advantage of me with his friends?! Taking a deep breath I tried my best to stay composed maybe he wouldn’t be so bad. After a couple of minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Excuse me but can we sit next to you?”

“S-sure.” You saw guy with shades on.

“So are you (y/n)~ah?” I flinched at the sound of my name.

“H-how do you know what my name is?”

“I’m NMW pabo.”

“Why are you and the other guys wear shades?”

“Don’t mind that I want to show you who I am but let’s do it outside of the shop.”

“Okay.” Getting up you got of the café.

“Here goes nothing.” NMW was talking his shades of rather slowly. Just when he was about to revile his eyes we got interrupted.

“(y/n)~ah is that you?!” Quicky turning around I saw Hyorin and other members behind her.

“Unni!” You said turning around but then quickly turned back around to see NMW nowhere sight.

“Were did he go?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Ah nothing come on lets go.”

Minwoo's POV

"Mission failed"

~~~~----~~~~~

I’m going to end the chapter here because I have to go to school tomorrow even though it’s freezing cold! I didn’t have school today since it was -13 degress!