I need to be brave

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Your  POV

Day after day I would see new post about Minwoo and I on all the kpop. As the days passed the nective comments over threw the positive ones. I would’ve care less if it was for the fact that she got my face and a perfect view of it and had posted it about 1 week ago. And the worst part was that your YouTube comments were filling up with hate, your Instagram was feed was filling with hate every social media I had was filing with hate. And what made it worst was that I was reading every single hurtful world they wrote. I knew I should listen to them because Minwoo was going to protect me but I just couldn’t get over the thought of it. My eyes were brimmed with tear, my body was shaking in horror before I threw my phone across the room leaving it to vibrate with each notification you got. I brought my legs to my chest and laid my head on my knees while  let the tears fall from my eyes.

“(y/n) what fell?” Hyorin’s voice filled the room.

“I was made at my phone so I threw it.” My voice was weak and could tell anyone that I was crying.

“Have you been crying?”

“No.”

“You’re lying.” Hyorin sat down next to me and pulled me toward hers body while she hugged me tight to her side. “What’s  wrong?”

“The comments about me dating Minwoo, there all hate now.”

“What do you expect it isn’t easy dating a star? But think about the hardships Minwoo’s going through too. The fans harass him, boo, yell at him till he cries. On one of his concert he was begging his fans to forgive him and not to hate you. His fans yelled at him till he cried. You’re not the only one suffering.”

“I never said that I’m sad for the fact I’m putting Minwoo through all this pain just so his fans can accept me. I don’t understand why he still loves me even after all the pain he goes through.”

“It’s because he loves you to the point he would want to get hurt himself. He’s trying to protect you (y/n).”

“I know that I just don’t want him to ruin his life just trying to protect me.”

“I know you don’t want him to but just trust him (y/n).”

“I’ll try my best.”

“Good now get ready Minwoo’s waiting for you downstairs.”

“What?!” Getting up I washed my face put my hair into a something cute but lazy, and put on something simple but cute, lastly I put on some makeup before running down stairs almost falling at end of the steps.

“I’m ready!”

“Annyeong Jagiya.” Minwoo was said smiling before he kissed my forehead.”

“So where we going today?”

“I don’t know maybe our normal dates get ice-cream, dance at the studio, eat something and just hangout.”

“Okay!” To be honest I was kind of scared and timid but I had to be brave just like him. Talking a deep breath I walked out with him with a big smile on my face. I must have been the luckiest girl in the world. But I need to learned to be Brave just like Minwoo

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~

To make up for the short chapter I made this chapter just for you guys. I hope you guys liked this chapter!