Letting her go.

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Your POV

Now Minwoo and I have been ruffle dating for 1 and half months. The only peaceful time we had in our dating spanned was about 2 week. I could tell Minwoo just had about enough of this just as much as I did but he still loved me he still dated me still fought his fans. He did everything and I did nothing but complain to Hyorin. I’m selfish, I know that but I just want Minwoo to be happy for once, just once. I was back stage with Minwoo because today we were going to try to force the fans into accepting me. Oh and did I tell you that I’m also putting not just Minwoo through the pain and hardships but Boyfriend in general but they still loved me too. As soon as I stepped stage on the stage boos were thrown left and right. I was already sacred and just wanted to end it all.

“Hey all of you shut up! You call yourselves fan?!  If you were a REAL fan then maybe you would be understanding like some of the other fans and LET Minwoo date!” Donghyun yelled through his mic making the whole auditions shut up.  

“Thanks Hyung. But everybody I know that your against me dating BUT I’m HUMAN too I’m not just a star that you can control! I have feeling just like you and so does she! I love my girlfriend dearly and what do you guys not understand about that?! I know your devastated that your favorite member is dating some that ISN”T you. But can you guys let me no all of us happy? We try our hardest to make you happy and when we start dating he guys instantly hate on not just us but the person that we love the most. Imagine the feeling of getting hate. So please I’m asking of your forgiveness and let me date (y/n). Please.” Minwoo’s last word sounded like he was pleading for mercy form a king about to take his life. But a chorus of hate came along. I hugged Minwoo trying to make him feel better ignoring the hate that was being thrown now just at me.

“HE ISN’T WRONG! How would you guys feel if you were limited to not be able to date anyone? To not have someone you love support you and I’m not talking about family support I’m talking about some that cares and loves for your even though there not family. You know how much tears they shed these past month and a half?! It’s NOT just you hurting but it Minwoo and (y/n) hurting the most. But you know what Minwoo and (Y/n) are strong then each and every one of you FAKE fans. Even with all the hate they still have the love for each other! All of you lose it just because one of your Bias start dating!” Kwangmin and Youngmin were both pitching in on lecturing the fans you could say. Minwoo stopped crying and as trying to cover my ears but I took them off smiled at him grab his mic and to Youngmin and Kwangmin to be quite for a while.

“I know all of you hate me BUT. Think of all the hardships you’re not just putting Minwoo through but boyfriend. Minwoo almost everyday begs for your forgiveness but you just reject it in your own selfishness. You have no idea what pain Minwoo and Boyfriend had been going through just because of all of you. You all hate me I know that but why hate them there just trying to make you happy if there’s anyone you should be hating it’s me! Call me a B*tch a Wh*re a whatever you like but listen closely I could give less s about it because none of its true and because I know Minwoo love me.” I my eyes were stern but had tear pouring out of them, my throat burned from the yelling, and my body felt weak but I felt strong. “You never listen and you never will! And you know what they won’t love you again till you learn to love them as a human and not just a star.” After I said those words a chorus of shouts, hate, and lies came flying at me. I just stood there not bothering to look at the stars truck Boyfriend. I knew I spoke the truth about how all stars fell about their fans. They would never love them till they loved them like a human not just a star not just an object that sings and dances for them. Boyfriend manger pulled us off stage and brought us back stage.

“(y/n) I need to speak with you.”

“Yeah sure.”

“Come on let’s go somewhere private.”

“Kay.” Minwoo led me into a room locked the door and placed his phone on the tabled.

“So what you want to talk about?” I asked curiously tilting my head. Minwoo looked nervous and it was making me nervous too.

Minwoo sighed before answering me “Listen (y/n) I really love you but I don’t think we can be together anymore.”

“Wh-“

“I know you cry every day and I know I failed to protect you. I still love you and has nothing to do with the hate been getting, and it’s not because I was forced to do this. I did it on my own because I’m weak and I couldn’t protect you what so ever. I honestly would have stayed with you but I can’t because I’m weak and selfish. I’m so-“ Before Minwoo could say he was sorry I ran out of the room tears falling once again. I ran until I thought I was far enough  passing each boyfriend member that asked what was wrong. I laid my back against a wall panting an crying at the same time. The familiar felling of being heartbroken stung in my chest. It felt like everything was falling down, and most importing thing that was keeping up come crashing down into a harsh cold reality.  I wanted out I didn’t want to bother anyone anymore I have to get out somehow. Getting up I ran back home even though my legs where screaming in protest.

Minwoo’s POV

I knew I hurt her, I know I’m selfish, I know she would hate me forever but I had a reason and that reason will not be known till later.  Turing over my phone I stopped recording I grabbed the hidden camera from the rack and stopped the recording. I was going to take the other hidden cameras down. The reason had been so the fan wouldn’t blame her. I sat there I know I probably ruined her life I just had to let her go and let her live a normal life. My Hyung ran into the room demanding what happened. I said nothing till Donghyun said something.

“You broke up with her didn’t you?” Donghyun’s voice was stern and angry.

“You know she really loved you, any girl probably would have left you if the hate came.”

“You know you probably just ruined her. You said you didn’t want the fangirls to ruin her but guess who ruined her? We really though you loved her.” I smiled bitterly to myself my hyungs where right and had every right to hate me and even lose respect for me. It was okay everything was okay as long as (y/n) was okay. I had to deall with letting her go.

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~----

Sadly this story is nearing its end but I hope you liked this chapter. Don’t forget subscribe and  comment! Than you guys for the support! Also don’t forget to vote for the next fanfic down below!